Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5716296 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3260) (3261) (3262) (3263) (3264) (3265) (3266) ... (3467) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 3:45pm On May 24, 2023
🥘🍲🍿🥗

Fried sweet potatoes with
tomato sauce .. 👍👍

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 3:51pm On May 24, 2023
adecz:
🥘🍲🍿🥗

tomato sauce .. 👍👍

Super gorgeous as always.

Are you a chef?
I really like how you make and present your meals.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 4:19pm On May 24, 2023
mariahAngel:

Super gorgeous as always.

Are you a chef?
I really like how you make and present your meals.

Not a chef, Just about ¼ part gourmet & ½
photographer 😁.

Sometimes, regular cutlery🍴 are
discarded & the potatoes or yam chips
become edible cutlery 😁😁😁

Gracias for the compliments🙏

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 4:24pm On May 24, 2023
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Mashed potatoes with gravy.

Your "mashed" potatoes and gravy
appear to have the same consistency.

Mashed potatoes should be stiffer than
this which looks more like pap..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 4:38pm On May 24, 2023
adecz:

Not a chef, Just about ¼ part gourmet😁.

Sometimes, regular cutlery🍴 are
discarded & the potatoes or yam chips
become edible cutlery 😁😁😁

Gracias for the compliments🙏

Yours is similar to Preston's in some way. cheesy

You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 5:20pm On May 24, 2023
adecz:

Your "mashed" potatoes and gravy
appear to have the same consistency.

Mashed potatoes should be stiffer than
this which looks more like pap..

They are not same consistency, maybe the picture seemed that way. The gravy isn't as thick as the mash potato, nonetheless, the mash potato isn't too thick as well as I prefer it creamy and lighter so that my son can eat it too.

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 5:44pm On May 24, 2023
ahnie:
Breakfast
Banga soup
Rice
Catfish

I slept off, was pretty tired, rice got burnt.

Lol 😂
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 3:13am On May 25, 2023
Ajay7411:

People way fall this particular pot of indomie plenty sha undecided

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 6:47am On May 25, 2023
Dinner from last night:

Wheat flour fufu and vegetables.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 6:51am On May 25, 2023
Dinner:

Creamy tomato soup with catfish and 2 slices of bread.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jennifer89(f): 11:04am On May 25, 2023
adecz:
🥘🍲🍿🥗

tomato sauce .. 👍👍
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by babythug(f): 1:27pm On May 25, 2023
Brunch

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nemesis0147(m): 3:30pm On May 25, 2023
My favorite fruit…sun wan finish person for this town.

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 25, 2023
Nemesis0147:
My favorite fruit…sun wan finish person for this town.
South south?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 6:44pm On May 25, 2023
GboyegaD:
Dinner from last night:

What flour fufu and vegetables.

I will come for the soup. I like eating well made okra soup by itself.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 7:59pm On May 25, 2023
armyofone:

I will come for the soup. I like eating well made okra soup by itself.

You are welcome.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by delkuf(m): 8:56pm On May 25, 2023
Pls who knows a restaurant where they sell owo soup from mile 2 to badagry. Pls I miss eating that soup and I want to eat it
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by poshestmina(f): 12:46am On May 26, 2023
bisoye11:

The last time I checked this is a Nigerian forum that is suppose to promote Nigeria food.

A Nigerian forum for Nigerians in Nigeria , Nigerians in Diaspora and some other countries Citizens

Make them dey post Amala and Ofwe Akwu to please you?

Silly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:30am On May 26, 2023
Declan rice grin

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 6:57am On May 26, 2023
Dinner:

Beans and dodo.

26 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Neskii: 9:55am On May 26, 2023
MJ01:

Correct

Tested and trusted

You won't see dead roaches, you just won't find them anymore

Good morning, please where can I get this
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 12:04pm On May 26, 2023
poshestmina:

A Nigerian forum for Nigerians in Nigeria , Nigerians in Diaspora and some other countries Citizens

Make them dey post Amala and Ofwe Akwu to please you?

Silly.

Nne ehn, ihe a gwuru mmadu ike. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 12:30pm On May 26, 2023
Mama onome beans n plantain n ponmo

33 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 12:31pm On May 26, 2023
Dinner

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 12:32pm On May 26, 2023
I dey greet o

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TheSuperX(m): 1:51pm On May 26, 2023
Rice and stew with egg

25 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MJ01: 5:08pm On May 26, 2023
Neskii:

Good morning, please where can I get this

I'm not sure, you could show this pic to those people who sell rat poison and insecticides.

I usually buy a small carton when I go to Ojota.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Neskii: 7:40pm On May 26, 2023
MJ01:

I'm not sure, you could show this pic to those people who sell rat poison and insecticides.

I usually buy a small carton when I go to Ojota.

Ok, thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 8:25pm On May 26, 2023
Black beans in spicy gizzard stuff.. Call me when butchering ya chicken to collect gizzard.

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:41am On May 27, 2023
African salad cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cedarlivia(f): 2:16pm On May 27, 2023
You see those guys that sell sniper, piffpaff, rat poison and the likes, just ask them to give you green leaf. Or you can buy from shops (especially the ones located inside markets) that sell snipers and other insecticides.
Neskii:

Ok, thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 3:41pm On May 27, 2023
Fried goat meat .

I don carry two quickly wack cornflakes

25 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (3260) (3261) (3262) (3263) (3264) (3265) (3266) ... (3467) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Caaz and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.