Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,494 members, 7,898,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 06:43 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3494) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5923716 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3491) (3492) (3493) (3494) (3495) (3496) (3497) ... (3523) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by goran3310(m): 3:39pm On Jun 16
Ćecapčići with bun and ajvar, mixed salad with cheese.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C4%86evapi

19 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by goran3310(m): 3:41pm On Jun 16
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LordReed(m): 5:36pm On Jun 16
goran3310:
Oatmeal melted in apple juice and one peach. smiley

Could you explain what you mean by melted apple juice?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by goran3310(m): 6:49pm On Jun 16
LordReed:

Could you explain what you mean by melted apple juice?
Oatmeal is softened with apple juice. Some people use milk, but I like juice.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LordReed(m): 6:54pm On Jun 16
goran3310:

Oatmeal is softened with apple juice. Some people use milk, but I like juice.

Do you mean cooked in apple juice?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GloriousGbola: 7:01pm On Jun 16
LordReed:
My darling wife cooked me a marvelous father's day lunch. Fried rice with diced smoked chicken sausages, shredded chicken and vegetable gravy, sliced avocado, crispy deep fried chicken. For dessert, mango slices and an ice filled chapman.

first time i am seeing you post here smiley

happy fathers day

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by goran3310(m): 7:05pm On Jun 16
LordReed:

Do you mean cooked in apple juice?
No, brother. You just pour oatmeal into a plate and pour juice over it. After five minutes, they soften and can be eaten.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LordReed(m): 7:30pm On Jun 16
goran3310:
No, brother. You just pour oatmeal into a plate and pour juice over it. After five minutes, they soften and can be eaten.

Oh wow. Never heard of that before. Will give it a try.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:31pm On Jun 16
Jollof for lunch.

32 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LordReed(m): 7:32pm On Jun 16
GloriousGbola:

first time i am seeing you post here smiley

happy fathers day

Oh I used to but stopped for a while. I always forget to take pictures until I have devoured my wife's cooking. I just remembered in time today, LoLz.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kaczynski: 8:27pm On Jun 16
LordReed:
My darling wife cooked me a marvelous father's day lunch. Fried rice with diced smoked chicken sausages, shredded chicken and vegetable gravy, sliced avocado, crispy deep fried chicken. For dessert, mango slices and an ice filled chapman.

As you share these pics, don't forget to share with us when you enter the other room
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by goran3310(m): 9:35pm On Jun 16
Forest fruit cheese cake. I made it for my child's birthday.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by goran3310(m): 9:47pm On Jun 16
My homemade soup with dumplings, black onion and carrot smiley

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by emperorz(m): 11:43pm On Jun 16
E be like say na only me no see sallah meat chop oo cry cry cry cry chai

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 2:31am On Jun 17
Dinner:

Pounded yam with black soup.

32 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Orobokibo1: 3:16am On Jun 17
GboyegaD:
Dinner:
Nice
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Simplecity(m): 8:32am On Jun 17
Normality has returned.....what a breath of fresh air
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amycole(f): 10:37am On Jun 17
White amala,ewedu gbegiri and ogufe

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amycole(f): 10:38am On Jun 17
Jollof plantain and meat

19 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amycole(f): 10:41am On Jun 17
Gizzard and plantain

26 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Emirett: 12:25pm On Jun 17
goran3310:
Forest fruit cheese cake. I made it for my child's birthday.
That sounds delicious! Forest fruit cheesecake is a great idea, I'll cook something similar today for my family. Also, I plan to meet a friend tonight, and it would be great to attend a new restaurant. Have you heard any reviews of wayla customer service? I've been thinking of trying it out, and good customer service always makes the experience better.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by radautoworks: 2:59pm On Jun 17
Took the hubby out to eat for Father's Day since cooking is off the table cheesy

The horchata was even better than the one I make!

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PerfecttTouch: 7:39pm On Jun 17
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

I need this now.
This is what i miss my ex for
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 8:16pm On Jun 17
PerfecttTouch:
I need this now.
This is what i miss my ex for

Depending on your location, you might be able to find a restaurant that sells this combination.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 10:41pm On Jun 17
Ijeoma say she want make I try this paella.

This food is not bad sha!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Silentgroper(m): 11:08pm On Jun 17
tensazangetsu20:
Jollof for lunch.
could you get those un Chile abi na naija you dey....
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Silentgroper(m): 11:10pm On Jun 17
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

what's a black soup??, the only black soup I know of is shitan.. The Ghanaian black soup
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:11pm On Jun 17
Silentgroper:
could you get those un Chile abi na naija you dey....

You can cook jollof everywhere. You only need tomatoes and red bell pepper. Chilean peppers aren't as spicy as what you would get in Nigeria but you have to manage what you see.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Silentgroper(m): 11:14pm On Jun 17
tensazangetsu20:

You can cook jollof everywhere. You only need tomatoes and red bell pepper. Chilean peppers aren't as spicy as what you would get in Nigeria but you have to manage what you see.
that goat meat nko.. can you get those in chile .. looks like you're in Nigeria from the settings of the restaurant
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:01am On Jun 18
Silentgroper:
that goat meat nko.. can you get those in chile .. looks like you're in Nigeria from the settings of the restaurant
That's cow meat lol. I wish I had access to goat. I haven't seen it here.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by goran3310(m): 12:46am On Jun 18
Oatmeal apple juice and two peach.
After midnight. At home. After work.

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shaybebaby(f): 7:45am On Jun 18
Lil man's breakfast.

Eggy Bread ( crust cut off) , fried eggs ( well done), apple and pear pudding.

The only man I cook for. 😃

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3491) (3492) (3493) (3494) (3495) (3496) (3497) ... (3523) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bibelo, Roadmanconfiden(m), GrammarNazi1(m), Hollyb(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.