Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5718723 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (3469) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 02, 2015
grin grin grin on my way
cococandy:

Come join. wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:31am On Nov 02, 2015
breakfast eba and okra

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Aminat508(f): 10:39am On Nov 02, 2015
Akposy:
breakfast eba and okra
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kimoni: 10:42am On Nov 02, 2015
Akposy:
breakfast eba and okra

grin grin grin grin grin my guy!!!

No time for sme sme wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:55am On Nov 02, 2015
Aminat508:
shocked shocked
easy o... the eba too much?
Kimoni:

No time for sme sme wink
Lol. Tanx
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:55am On Nov 02, 2015
Aminat508:
shocked shocked
easy o... the eba too much?
Kimoni:

No time for sme sme wink
Lol. Tanx
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 11:26am On Nov 02, 2015
cococandy:
Efo riro
Goat stew
Fried rice/chicken.

Hmmmm, Mrs Foodo. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:21pm On Nov 02, 2015
Bollinger:

Hmmmm, Mrs Foodo. grin
grin

lol.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hensben(m): 9:11pm On Nov 02, 2015
What I prepared and ate for dinner.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by darkskingoddess(f): 2:47am On Nov 03, 2015
All these meals are made by ME! I love to cook.

I got a little fancy with the second one lol grin grin

1. Jollof, tomato stew, plantain, beef and lamb
2. Shrimp and chicken curry w/white rice, vegetables and toast
3. Vegetable lo mein and chicken teriyaki
4. Curry chicken and jollof

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by darkskingoddess(f): 2:51am On Nov 03, 2015
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 10:39pm On Nov 03, 2015
Akposy:
breakfast eba and okra
what's the reddish stuff in your food? pepper? shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tranxo(m): 10:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
Hmmmm. The type of presentation I'm seeing here nawaooo. Cooking does not end in the pot. The way you dish, garnish, and present the food is equally important.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 04, 2015
Tranxo, post pictures abeg. Leave talk. tongue tongue
Hapu ihe e dere na moto, banye na moto! grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tranxo(m): 8:55am On Nov 04, 2015
tchidi:
Tranxo, post pictures abeg. Leave talk. tongue tongue
Hapu ihe e dere na moto, banye na moto! grin
Ada mmadu, okwa anya risie, onu ewee rie. Lol. The difference between kpekere and plantain chips na packaging.

Tip:
Stop making your foods orphans. Use small plates for small portions. It will look more appetizing than that last picture up there, and several others that look as if some of the food dey run comot. Lol.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 04, 2015
Breakfast: Boiled sweet potatoes & veggies!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by onila(f): 10:13am On Nov 04, 2015
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
its stew

they add stew to their soup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
Vegetable soup.....with kayan ciki da dadawa.. embarassed

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queen47: 7:04pm On Nov 04, 2015
Potatoe chips, ripe plantain and egg +tomatoe sauce.

Potatoe and plantain were not fried but baked abi grilled in the oven. .......cutting down oil intake.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
Brekkie

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Acidosis(m): 7:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
tchidi:
text me your address

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
Acidosis:

text me your address

Enter motor de come Nassarawa state. When you reach Keffi, flash me. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Acidosis(m): 8:33pm On Nov 04, 2015
tchidi:

Enter motor de come Nassarawa state. When you reach Keffi, flash me. kiss
kiss

On my way cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by naijachef: 10:09pm On Nov 04, 2015
[size=16pt]Healthy fried rice ^_^ grin grin I'm so proud of this. Recipe is on YouTube -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpCJGssBhxw[/size]

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 5:46am On Nov 05, 2015
tchidi:

Nneoma, egwuregwu la azu this your soup dey give me long throat.. angry lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 05, 2015
Roland17:

Nneoma, egwuregwu la azu this your soup dey give me long throat.. angry lipsrsealed
grin grin
Obu na ichoro, gwam! kiss wink
Mana ginwa n'esi pieces! undecided embarassed tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:09am On Nov 05, 2015
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
Meat.. .roundabout
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayyoshert: 1:06pm On Nov 05, 2015
new menu added Oat meal cookies,
they loved it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by knuckle01: 8:28pm On Nov 05, 2015
Apple pie

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 2:37pm On Nov 07, 2015
Ever wondered how mama sikira's stew on the rice you always buy in the mornings is always so unique and delicious? Why is it that every morriinng you always wanna package one on the go to the office? Abi, is she adding suntin other than condiments into the mix? Never fear, i am going to share the secret, step by step with you today. You'll thank me later. What you need; habanero pepper, one or two green pepper, those long thing red pepper, (i forget what the are called) tomatoes, iru, onions, crayfish, orisirisi meat, palm oil and eggs which are optional. Blend the pepper and tomatoes and then cook it till all the water is drained. If the mixture is right, you'll get a somewhat brownish red look. Boil the meat with as little water as possible till soft. lastly, boil the eggs. When everything is ready, add palm oil into a pot and immediately add diced onions into it. Then add the orisirisi mix into it. Once it is properly fried remove it and immediately add the cooked tomato and pepper, iru, as well as the eggs into the pot which you fried the meat in. After two minutes add the meat and let it cook at medium heat till you see the oil rising to the top. This is when you add your maggi, crayfish and whatever condiments you like. I forgot to add that it is important to roast the long thing red pepper in a skillet or frying pan before blending. It is also important to let the stew burn slightly. It gives it a roasty aroma and taste.

you are welcome. grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:36pm On Nov 07, 2015
Iyabasira stew. smiley Me likey.

Choi do I love me a man that can cook. kiss kiss kiss

One stew DH made days ago is still turning my brain even as I don chop am finish wash pot.
One kind surprise dry fish stew that I just came back and met. Nna God bless you guys o.

I'm sure this one must have a very special taste too for the Mrs. grin

I'm going to make this type of stew today.
You've inspired me.
Bollinger:
Ever wondered how mama sikira's stew on the rice you always buy in the mornings is always so unique and delicious? Why is it that every morriinng you always wanna package one on the go to the office? Abi, is she adding suntin other than condiments into the mix? Never fear, i am going to share the secret, step by step with you today. You'll thank me later. What you need; habanero pepper, one or two green pepper, those long thing red pepper, (i forget what the are called) tomatoes, iru, onions, crayfish, orisirisi meat, palm oil and eggs which are optional. Blend the pepper and tomatoes and then cook it till all the water is drained. If the mixture is right, you'll get a somewhat brownish red look. Boil the meat with as little water as possible till soft. lastly, boil the eggs. When everything is ready, add palm oil into a pot and immediately add diced onions into it. Then add the orisirisi mix into it. Once it is properly fried remove it and immediately add the cooked tomato and pepper, iru, as well as the eggs into the pot which you fried the meat in. After two minutes add the meat and let it cook at medium heat till you see the oil rising to the top. This is when you add your maggi, crayfish and whatever condiments you like. I forgot to add that it is important to roast the long thing red pepper in a skillet or frying pan before blending. It is also important to let the stew burn slightly. It gives it a roasty aroma and taste.

you are welcome. grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 5:25pm On Nov 07, 2015
I will suggest people give us the ingredient and how to make this foods too now . . . . .

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (3469) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Dangrace01 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.