Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (440) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5728500 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) ... (3474) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 6:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
ewa26:
no i dont

You should. That is if you want to see what we are all seeing.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 6:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
Bollinger:

You should. That is if you want to see what we are all seeing.
no my food is aesthetically impressive!! whose will you honestly pick between probs sweetcorning jolofy, dat nonsense egg and beans, oyibo English breakfasting and Salading and oyinbo breadin and MY FOOD

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aydelicious: 6:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
ewa26:
no my food is aesthetically impressive!! whose will you honestly pick between probs sweetcorning jolofy, dat nonsense egg and beans, oyibo English breakfasting and Salading and oyinbo breadin and MY FOOD
Smile.....
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 6:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
ewa26:

I was going to be rude to you but thought against it. This is the problem. You seem to like attacking everyone on the thread which derails from the purpose of it. Plus, some of the foods you posts do not look appetizing at all at all. I'm being honest here. They might taste awesome but do not look good pictorially. Try and adjust this attitude so the thread can move on.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 7:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
Bollinger:

I was going to be rude to you but thought against it. This is the problem. You seem to like attacking everyone on the thread which derails from the purpose of it. Plus, some of the foods you posts do not look appetizing at all at all. I'm being honest here. They might taste awesome but do not look good pictorially. Try and adjust this attitude so the thread can move on.
no shurupin! look at my food and tell me it doesnt look good
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 7:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
ewa26:
no shurupin! look at my food and tell me it doesnt look good

I just did.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 7:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
Bollinger:

I just did.
em so if my food be bad wetin be probs jollof rice? and the bean-egg protein overload are they good
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ElmaSpeed(f): 7:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
It's a food thread. Can we see some food? The audience is waiting tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Berbierklaus(f): 7:37pm On Apr 22, 2017
jagugu88li:
This guy........ thats my country.....even though I'm not permanently based there cry Somalia has beautuful people with warm hearts and good cooks. embarassed

I get you though.....

Berbierklaus..... share when you finally are satisafied with it. I want the already "propped" recipes. cheesy
gringrin
Won't you want to know this one?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 9:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
ElmaSpeed:
It's a food thread. Can we see some food? The audience is waiting tongue
they won't cook again because they too ashamed after I give them some home truths that they dont no ow to cook
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
Bollinger:

Some bitibawo?? All!!!! Every single one of them!! Even the ones that had no pictures sounded unappetising!!
Nywayz, trollz no go ever get sense. Let's save our strength biko!!

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 10:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
tchidi:

Some bitibawo?? All!!!! Every single one of them!! Even the ones that had no pictures sounded unappetising!!
Nywayz, trollz no go ever get sense. Let's save our strength biko!!
Shut up!! Mnn. My food is very appetising.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
ewa26:
em look at da and someone tell me how it nor apperrising
Tufiakwa

grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 10:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
1bkaye:

Tufiakwa

grin
common shutup, im not your agemating e or fellow female. show respect for d man
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Decale: 10:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
ewa26:
em look at da and someone tell me how it nor apperrising

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5196422_img3315_jpeg0b51be9ef34c8a000214bae8a4721062

This looks god. I'm salivating grin

Can you share the recipe please?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 10:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
Decale:

This looks god. I'm salivating grin

Can you share the recipe please?
eh hen, someone who appreciates my good food

ok wha you do is get spragherri and vinegar, brown sugar and sauce, small ogiri just to give it pungent aroma and egg and groundnut oil ok

so, u wan to heat some groundnut oil (you can add small tomato ketchup at this stage if you want a more red jolofing colour) and wait for it to heat. then, in goes 2 broken eggs, fry fry fry until it scrambles small (not including the yolk), den put enough water to cook the pasta, then be putting your condiments. Dont forget ogiri because that adds to the authentic taste in d absenting of d crayfish (it don finish at time of making). leave to cook for 20 minutes and is done. I served mine wit agege bread ok
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 11:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
ewa26:
eh hen, someone who appreciates my good food

ok wha you do is get spragherri and vinegar, brown sugar and sauce, small ogiri just to give it pungent aroma and egg and groundnut oil ok

so, u wan to heat some groundnut oil (you can add small tomato ketchup at this stage if you want a more red jolofing colour) and wait for it to heat. then, in goes 2 broken eggs, fry fry fry until it scrambles small (not including the yolk), den put enough water to cook the pasta, then be putting your condiments. Dont forget ogiri because that adds to the authentic taste in d absenting of d crayfish (it don finish at time of making). leave to cook for 20 minutes and is done. I served mine wit agege bread ok

You do understand what sarcasm is right?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 22, 2017
Bollinger:

You do understand what sarcasm is right?
Lool I think the ewa girl/guy is playing too cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 12:03am On Apr 23, 2017
1bkaye:

Lool I think the ewa girl/guy is playing too cheesy
im a full 29 year old man and wat about dat one now this girl are you ok if so then why so much blablabla from you that other cooks are dis, ewa is dat!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 12:04am On Apr 23, 2017
ewa26:
you rood fool. Common sharrap and leave me alone, let d guy enjoy my spaghetti

I get it now. You actually had me for a minute there. You are an actor. You are playing a character which portrays an insane, psychopathic, im.becile who is totally oblivious to events and reactions around him. You are damn good. Nice one.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 12:11am On Apr 23, 2017
Where you fit see brown sugar and vinegar for Potakot? Okwa that's where you say you base?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aydelicious: 12:11am On Apr 23, 2017
ewa26:
mr man shut up! i dont tink you can cook, if so why so much blablablaing from you to me without even posting any pic and you want to sit in d high chair of judgement, see yourself
cheesy mile...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 12:12am On Apr 23, 2017
ewa26:
mr man shut up! i dont tink you can cook, if so why so much blablablaing from you to me without even posting any pic and you want to sit in d high chair of judgement, see yourself

This is the problem with people like you who just crash into a thread and think you know everything. I have been on this thread before you were born grin, and have been posting dishes here before you took your first walk. This is why i hate social media sometimes. When village people who on a good day would not be able to shine my shoes unless they pay me for it, somehow have been privileged with access to a phone and internet connection, come to forums with well intentioned topics and derail them.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 12:16am On Apr 23, 2017
Bollinger:

This is the problem with people like you who just crash into a thread and think you know everything. I have been on this thread before you were born grin, and have been posting dishes here before you took your first walk. This is why i hate social media sometimes. When village people who who on a good day would not be able to shine my shoes unless they pay me for it, somehow have been privileged with access to a phone and internet connection, come to forums with well intentioned topics and derail them.
well i was born in 1987 and i dont tink Nairaland wasnt around back den

let me just be insulting you in my local dialect. wandy em bumadee, ogenanabiabia, olodi.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 12:17am On Apr 23, 2017
Probz:
Where you fit see brown sugar and vinegar for Potakot? Okwa that's where you say you base?
i import dem from uk, and so what any problem with that you think you can be lording it over me bcoz u think you no how to cook jollof rice
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aydelicious: 12:17am On Apr 23, 2017
Let see then
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 12:26am On Apr 23, 2017
ewa26:
well i was born in 1987 and i dont tink Nairaland wasnt around back den

let me just be insulting you in my local dialect. wandy em bumadee, ogenanabiabia, olodi.

Jesus. He actually responded to my comment about not being born when i was posting here. OMG. Smh. And you are better of insulting me in your village dialect. That's the first smart thing you've done today. I already said you are based in a village somewhere. No surprise there.

P.s You don jam pesin today wey get big brain and a high IQ. You wanna throw down? Let's throw down.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 12:30am On Apr 23, 2017
Bollinger:

Jesus. He actually responded to my comment about not being born when i was posting here. OMG. Smh. And you are better of insulting me in your village dialect. That's the first smart thing you've done today. I already said you are based in a village somewhere. No surprise there.

P.s You don jam pesin today wey get big brain and a high IQ. You wanna throw down? Let's throw down.
no i live in potakot and have strong links to obod oyeeboe, and i have very high iq tanking you very much
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 12:31am On Apr 23, 2017
i important my vinegar and tomato ketchuping from obodo eyinbo

(1) (2) (3) ... (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) ... (3474) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: waistbead, Silentgroper(m), Gharnew112(m), Demolz, Ekabobo, Caaz, ebicon(f), Teespice(f) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.