Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:39 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (535) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5663050 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) ... (3455) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 2:52pm On Jan 30, 2018
Chommieblaq:

This's total uncalled for, you don't have to insult people's food because to you presentation is key.
Yes most of us don't serve ourselves with tray or go all fancy for food we just want to gulp down, majority of the time we don't even remember to take a pic of the meal till we half way the food sef.

Imagine calling some people "dorty" Your comments are just plain childish!

And to say she is so old and married to her granda pa mate.

How did i know?

See his hands in that pix....

cry

Like they say MATURITY IS NOT ABOUT THE AGE.

19 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 2:53pm On Jan 30, 2018
You know MOST AFRICANS DO NOT KNOW WHAT BREAKFAST FOODS are? grin

Don’t blame them o.
They eat whatever is available as per the economy dictates. AKA 1-0-0, 0-1-0 or 0-0-1 diet.(skipping 2 meals daily to save the wallet) cheesy

If you eat RICE, YAM, BEANS, PLANTAINS OR FUFU for breakfast, you will MOST DEF have to skip 2 meals in the day.

What else can you eat? undecided
No variety?

Or BREAD AND FANTA for dinner? shocked
How DIABETES no go kill us finish? cry

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 2:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
Ahem jare!
Breakfast is over.
My sink don full small.
Will wait for the last person to finish before I was.

Time for some “Trump News”! cool
Then I hit the malls for some bargain shopping.
Back to work tomorrow.
Hallelujah!
6 days off was heavenly! cool

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 2:59pm On Jan 30, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
You know MOST AFRICANS DO NOT KNOW WHAT BREAKFAST FOODS are? grin

Don’t blame them o.
They eat whatever is available as per the economy dictates. AKA 1-0-0, 0-1-0 or 0-0-1 diet.(skipping 2 meals daily to save the wallet) cheesy

If you eat RICE, YAM, BEANS, PLANTAINS OR FUFU for breakfast, you will MOST DEF have to skip 2 meals in the day.

What else can you eat? undecided
No variety?

Or BREAD AND FANTA for dinner? shocked
How DIABETES no go kill us finish? cry

You know whats funny..... your post makes me feel real pity for you.

Like i feel sad for you.

You need to love yourselve before you can love others.

I even imagine you carrying blade to cut your self just to let your fustrations out.

You sound so sad and frustrated.
For you not to rub off on me, henceforth i will always skip your post and dont bother reading them.

Sorry dear... the world is a happy place... Nigerians are happy people.

May you find healing.

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by fertilewomb: 3:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
iomoge2:

You know whats funny..... your post makes me feel real pity for you.

Like i feel sad for you.

You need to love yourselve before you can love others.

I even imagine you carrying blade to cut your self just to let your fustrations out.

You sound so sad and frustrated.
For you not to rub off on me, i just skip your post and dont bother reading them.

Sorry dear... the world is a happy place... Nigerians are happy people.

May you find healing.

press your ignore button. She has always been like that. She used to flex her muscles very well for nairaland family thread until recently she chosed this thread.

Now that she is back, I don't think this thread will remain sane again

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 3:14pm On Jan 30, 2018
Part of cooking in YOUR KITCHEN tongue as the topic states, is to show how clean your food/kitchen is. cheesy

The topic states in YOUR KITCHEN!
I am sure if some peeps post their kitchens, YOU WILL NEVER SHAKE THEIR HANDS or SHARE THE SAME PENCILS with ‘em. Ohhhhh Noooooo!!!! cry

DORRRRRTY KITCHEN = DORTY FOOD! grin
If you use their “latrines”, you don h-enter grave be dat! Nyansh go scrrrrrrrrratch you reach hell. cheesy

If I finish cooking, I wash up and SANITIZE my microwave oven.

It is the flu season. Don’t SHARE YOUR BUGS! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 3:22pm On Jan 30, 2018
Breakfast done by 9AM!
Time to shower and hit the road.

Always pack your snacks and WATER if you are leaving the house between meals. You will not have to SMELL OR EAT POO when you feel hungry outside the home. wink

Lunch at 1PM

Dinner at 5PM

Snacks in between. Every 2 hours EAT SOMETHING.

No eating after 7PM. kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 3:25pm On Jan 30, 2018
I don pack my snacks. . . . GODWIN! tongue
It’s been fun y’all!
Time to chop better life.
I don wash my nyash!
Please, go and wash yours! wink

Remember PRESENTATION is the KEY to getting a husband or wife. wink

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 30, 2018
iomoge2:

And to say she is so old and married to her granda pa mate.

How did i know?

See his hands in that pix....

cry

Like they say MATURITY IS NOT ABOUT THE AGE.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink wink cool

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 30, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Ahem jare!
Breakfast is over.
My sink don full small.
Will wait for the last person to finish before I was.

Time for some “Trump News”! cool
Then I hit the malls for some bargain shopping.
Back to work tomorrow.
Hallelujah!
6 days off was heavenly! cool
I love your kitchen its fine. But wait o hope you know you are an African irrespective of the Country you go? shocked shocked shocked not fair calling peoples food sh,it you know stick to the purpose of the thread. cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
I don pack my snacks. . . . GODWIN! tongue
It’s been fun y’all!
Time to chop better life.
I don wash my nyash!
Please, go and wash yours! wink

Remember PRESENTATION is the KEY to getting a husband or wife. wink
You still dey find husband for your age? Chisos is lord shocked shocked shocked

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by J2381: 3:57pm On Jan 30, 2018
LadyPrecy:
What an immature old hag

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 4:28pm On Jan 30, 2018
Roasted chicken while on transit.

I forgot to snap at d start... cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by donblazer10(m): 4:36pm On Jan 30, 2018
ejika4:
oga u berra help me take it down! na ur belle I chop sm put? see me c wahala o! na me dey chop na u belle dey pain? notice me bunch of peeps
calm down...I was just being sarcastic

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by donblazer10(m): 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2018
fertilewomb:

press your ignore button. She has always been like that. She used to flex her muscles very well for nairaland family thread until recently she chosed this thread.

Now that she is back, I don't think this thread will remain sane again
I feel she's trying to pour her frustration on Nairaland

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 30, 2018
Why're some of you offended over KanwuliaExtra's posts? Do y'all not have lives outside Nairaland to not be upset over what someone says on this site? If you're offended you're probably the one with low self-esteem and not her, otherwise you should know her personality's always like this. I read her posts here and take no offense. Why should I?

Granted, I understand some people like me here who're abroad post photos (though I don't post my own here!) that can make others feel insecure, whether foods of them eating out at restaurants or the nice food they have to cook at home and the nice cameras and presentation they have to take these photos to show off in this thread tongue tongue tongue . I can understand some people in this thread in Nigeria can feel insecure about themselves seeing others food picx and for someone like KanwuliaExtra to be judging on something like food presentation doesn't help matters. But really, you shouldn't take offense by her posts,. If you do, my advice is to get a life outside Nairaland. Also understand this is her personality. KanwuliaExtra, nothing do you jor, ride on. I probably won't get a lot of likes for this post, buh me no care. Why should I? cool cool cool

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NoToPile: 5:11pm On Jan 30, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Decale: 5:31pm On Jan 30, 2018
aflyingbird:
But really, you shouldn't take offense by her posts,. If you do, my advice is to get a life outside Nairaland. Also understand this is her personality. KanwuliaExtra, nothing do you jor, ride on. I probably won't get a lot of likes for this post, buh me no care. Why should I? cool cool cool

Go and find another thread to seek celebrity status

You miss road...

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adachibu(f): 5:32pm On Jan 30, 2018
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bigcee(m): 5:44pm On Jan 30, 2018
aflyingbird:
Why're some of you offended over KanwuliaExtra's posts? Do y'all not have lives outside Nairaland to not be upset over what someone says on this site? If you're offended you're probably the one with low self-esteem and not her, otherwise you should know her personality's always like this. I read her posts here and take no offense. Why should I?

Granted, I understand some people like me here who're abroad post photos (though I don't post my own here!) that can make others feel insecure, whether foods of them eating out at restaurants or the nice food they have to cook at home and the nice cameras and presentation they have to take these photos to show off in this thread tongue tongue tongue . I can understand some people in this thread in Nigeria can feel insecure about themselves seeing others food picx and for someone like KanwuliaExtra to be judging on something like food presentation doesn't help matters. But really, you shouldn't take offense by her posts,. If you do, my advice is to get a life outside Nairaland. Also understand this is her personality. KanwuliaExtra, nothing do you jor, ride on. I probably won't get a lot of likes for this post, buh me no care. Why should I? cool cool cool

Your comment don't make any sense. Abeg waka pass joor.

19 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 30, 2018
Bigcee and Decale, why're you two butt hurt over my post? Lawd hv mercy, look at these crybabies grin.

Bunch of crybabies in here. Mwaaaahhhh, she's talking our food presentation cry !!. Mwaaaaaah she's making fun of our food picx. Mwwaaaaahh!!!! cry cry cry.

Get lives, jor, and stop being offended over nothing on the internet. But when the truth hurts, no wonder. grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 30, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
On strike for 1 month. No cooking. I paid a caterer instead.
Tired of eating my own food. kiss

For $500 I loaded my freezer and SLEPT ALL DAY!

For the next 1 month, I am OFF my feet! kiss
As a working “house-wife”, high blood pressure is always my portion. This will help to control it. grin
shocked $500. Thats not $500 worth of food by US standards even

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 30, 2018
jagugu88li:
Dinner......
wow. U cook like sombody at 1 fancy resturant
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 30, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
shocked $500. Thats not $500 worth of food by US standards even
That's not true. That's a lotta food and it probably costed her that much. I went to this Nigerian-Asian restaurant last year and ordered 4 small things for take-out, they weren't even 1/4 of all that food she posted and it costed me $100, so imagine having all that food KE posted being made. I def believe it costed her that much 'cus I know how much some of these folks charge.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 6:14pm On Jan 30, 2018
Someone has gone to bring out her back up moniker to support herself.
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Meanwhile eforiro in progress

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NoToPile: 6:16pm On Jan 30, 2018
You guys really surprise me.

You are getting angry at madam k's posts. shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin

Make I laugh again abeg. grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bomgirl(f): 6:16pm On Jan 30, 2018
Soooo... y'all didn't shut the door after awa broda Ewa left? Can you see the result? undecided undecided angry angry
For people like me in Nigeria grin grin, please can we see some food??
Cook in your kitchen and post biko, everybody cook your food o. Live and let live. cool

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 30, 2018
aflyingbird:

That's not true. That's a lotta food and it probably costed her that much. I went to this Nigerian-Asian restaurant last year and ordered 4 small things for take-out, they weren't even 1/4 of all that food she posted and it costed me $100, so imagine having all that food KE posted being made. I def believe it costed her that much 'cus I know how much some of these folks charge.
Irrespective of what she was actually charged....thats not $500 dollars worth of food

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 30, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
im american wink and im saying that aint.. shouldnt be $500 worth of food especially not in nigeria undecided with the naira to dollar exchange rate.
And I'm American too and I'm saying what you're saying isn't correct. You're talking based on what you think it should cost, I'm talking based on experience, two different things.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 6:26pm On Jan 30, 2018
Lolz finally some "action" in here cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 30, 2018
NoToPile:
You guys really surprise me.

You are getting angry at madam k's posts. shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin

Make I laugh again abeg. grin grin grin grin grin

mad? Its not my money . Im just saying
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 6:27pm On Jan 30, 2018
ITs funny monikers are surfacing to say we are angry at her

Hell no

We all feel pity for her tongue

She is full of bile.

So insultive

Is she the first to be based abroad
Dont cococandy post here always.
Cococandy is a model to be like cos she cooks so much and is always welcoming.
Who ever told her anything negative
Cant we all see what jajuju88li is posting?
Who says anything?
Even the guys? Arent they all posting... banme and co?

Now all these strange monikers are now forgoing her insults to people food and supporting her.

After misbehaving on family tread, she wants to come here and chase everyone.
Imagine the lady with okra saying sh

1001 of her is not enough
Na sh go run.
She go tire find another tread go

Imagine a lady saying she couldnt post her food becos she was scared.

Online bullies

Please tell ur friend who's ass u r lcking to love herself
If she does
She will be fine

Topic says cook in your kitchen
Not post your kitchen

But den.....
live n let all live

29 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) ... (3455) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SmallDick99(m), waistbead and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.