Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,851 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:33 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (576) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5664183 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) ... (3455) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 07, 2018
Hope no b dat lungu wey u n Zino jam sum dudes cheesy grin cheesy
ahnie:

you just made me licked my phone screen.
sansa143...oya make those buns telepart come my lungu
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 9:34pm On Mar 07, 2018
Funmicoconuts:

Oniovo mavo? E don tey!

Haaaa my surest, amiable omote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
twale mummy wa
mummy sexy,mummy two corners,mummy peniple. ..mo loyal gan,owo mi loke.
please no look me with isoko eyes o.

your girl de ooooo,How z itsekiri 1st president doing.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Funmicoconuts(f): 9:37pm On Mar 07, 2018
ahnie:

Haaaa my surest, amiable omote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
twale mummy wa
mummy sexy,mummy two corners,mummy peniple. ..mo loyal gan,owo mi loke.
please no look me with isoko eyes o.

your girl de ooooo,How z itsekiri 1st president doing.

Now I'm laughing loud... Papa Mofe go soon pursue me outta this room.....mummy two corners as as how?? shocked Ayam innocent. We are all fine. How's Zee and bobo? Where have you being?? Being long wsaw in that zone o!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 9:39pm On Mar 07, 2018
Sansa143:
Hope no b dat lungu wey u n Zino jam sum dudes cheesy grin cheesy
Those rubbish awon yan.sh pressers. masu bobrisky.
I've flour at home....sama me the puff puff recipe lemmi be prep buns for my gangs tomorrow. regs to jay.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 9:45pm On Mar 07, 2018
ahnie:

Sorry to asked..
z ofada rice same as brown native rice!

Actually yes...it is usually consumed with local/native rice! There is something about the local rice that makes it only work with the ofada sauce...whenever I mix the sauce with uncle Bens etc..it doesn't just gel.....african magic I guess
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 9:46pm On Mar 07, 2018
Funmicoconuts:

Now I'm laughing loud... Papa Mofe go soon pursue me outta this room.....mummy two corners as as how?? shocked Ayam innocent. We are all fine. How's Zee and bobo? Where have you being?? Being long wsaw in that zone o!
I've been collecting preeeeeek all this while.I might even be pregnant sef,this one wey I don de fat for shoulders n kneelcaps.zee n bobo are flourishing,and my baldheaded husband z doing great.I go show for that lungu next week.oya spread the word n ring the gangs.

N/b...pls sorry for derailing the thread. grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 9:52pm On Mar 07, 2018
funlord:

Actually yes...it is usually consumed with local/native rice! There is something about the local rice that makes it only work with the ofada sauce...whenever I mix the sauce with uncle Bens etc..it doesn't just gel.....african magic I guess

I'm not so sure if uncle bens rice z still in existence.. God I miss that special aroma.chai those good ol days.
you must be a very good cook. wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 9:59pm On Mar 07, 2018
ahnie:

I'm not so sure if uncle bens rice z still in existence.. God I miss that special aroma.chai those good ol days.
you must be a very good cook. wink

That aroma always reminds me of my childhood..Uncle Bens can still be found in spots like shoprite or even on import basis...but basically any foreign rice is usually viewed as uncle Bens in naija...

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 10:24pm On Mar 07, 2018
All this english

We need pictures of food

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 10:26pm On Mar 07, 2018
Lunch last week while on a building site.

Bought from Iya Alamala down d road....

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 10:28pm On Mar 07, 2018
Sliced tomapep and onion.
With fried titus and gizard.

Sliced for a change.... lol

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 11:30pm On Mar 07, 2018
Dinner sharp sharp

ejoor e gbagbe awon presentation
rice n veg stew.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 08, 2018
What are those peoples there discussing?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Acidosis(m): 1:36am On Mar 08, 2018
tayosmatts:

cheesy will think about it. I hope you are not a foodie like myself sha? If yes then you aren't invited. cool

Ahaha, don't worry, I eat only when I'm hungry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:38am On Mar 08, 2018
Pour ur flour in a bowl.Add nutmeg(optional)sugar,yeast(if ur using instant yeast)if not,soak yeast in warm water n set aside.Add warm water to ur flour and mix.Add ur soaked yeast and mix.Cover and keep in a warm place to rise 4 an hour.After dat,fry.Shikenan.
ahnie:

Those rubbish awon yan.sh pressers. masu bobrisky.
I've flour at home....sama me the puff puff recipe lemmi be prep buns for my gangs tomorrow. regs to jay.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Acidosis(m): 1:40am On Mar 08, 2018
iomoge2:
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FunkyAlhaji2015: 5:58am On Mar 08, 2018
iomoge2:

Only you to tackle down 4 fufu?? That's some serious business
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FunkyAlhaji2015: 6:00am On Mar 08, 2018
sexybbstar:
What are those peoples there discussing?
You're the prettiest and sexiest nairalander, that's just basic!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FunkyAlhaji2015: 6:15am On Mar 08, 2018
effie03:
When you miss breakfast and you want to have everything for lunch. Rice, macaroni, beans, Salad and fish stew.

Is there no difference between real fish and iced fish undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FunkyAlhaji2015: 6:28am On Mar 08, 2018
iomoge2:

You are so right about cooking 4 love in a diff way.
When i was in love with one play boy.... u need to see my cooking skills.
As in i never knew i could cook that well...lol.
I cooked really nice meals. I even joined a cookung class and was frequent on one Aunty Elas blog... chia.
I learnt a lot then. And it was my first cooking practice outside my home..... lol.

I thank God cos that cooking was just wat i needed at dat time as i met hubs while dating the play boy. Lol

...you make me wanna leave the one I'm with for a new relationship with you... (in Usher's voice)
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sod09(m): 6:50am On Mar 08, 2018
funlord:

uncle Ben's rice still they market??
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FunkyAlhaji2015: 6:51am On Mar 08, 2018
ifyalways:

Ahh, I Don forget o. Biko take this dodopomo hold Belle while I ship it.

Too much meat, yeah, i know. cheesy
I'm a meat lover myself. Last month I used half of my salary to prepare pork barbecue for family and friends. The wife had loads of work on her hands that weekend, I pitied her
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Decale: 7:41am On Mar 08, 2018
iomoge2:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6797307_20180223153730_jpeg1404670fb81b5ceb0a71797798e1532f

Only you, omoge tackle this thing. Do you have triplets living inside you?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 8:04am On Mar 08, 2018
Decale:

Only you, omoge tackle this thing. Do you have triplets living inside you?

Its just soft pounded yam grin grin wink grin cheesy
Lol.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 8:07am On Mar 08, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:

...you make me wanna leave the one I'm with for a new relationship with you... (in Usher's voice)

All you need do is make the one you are with love you

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by barag(f): 9:12am On Mar 08, 2018
Sansa143:
Will send d recipe wen I get home.
Thanks. Good morning. please don't forget the recipe..
have a nice day ahead
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 9:23am On Mar 08, 2018
sod09:
uncle Ben's rice still they market??

E dey oh....but only for very selected stores or maybe hotels! But you can't see the original in a normal market...na the kano version you go jam.. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sod09(m): 9:55am On Mar 08, 2018
funlord:

E dey oh....but only for very selected stores or maybe hotels! But you can't see the original in a normal market...na the kano version you go jam.. grin
lol
Nawa oo
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 08, 2018
barag:

Thanks. Good morning. please don't forget the recipe..

have a nice day ahead

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by barag(f): 11:45am On Mar 08, 2018
[quote author=Sansa143 post=65659837][/quote]
Thanks ma'am. wld try it this weekend

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MexicanWolf: 12:14pm On Mar 08, 2018
You can't go wrong with fufu and ogbono soup.

27 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Castleberry: 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2018
MexicanWolf:
You can't wrong with fufu and ogbono soup.

Jesus! cry cry cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) ... (3455) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: JGirl20(f), njikoka(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.