Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (597) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5715857 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) ... (3467) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by phatnelly(f): 8:06am On Mar 26, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

shocked Holy Sh*t!
No way! Is this real
lol! very real my brother�
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RoyalBlak007: 8:18am On Mar 26, 2018
phatnelly:
lol! very real my brother�

Too much for one person grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 26, 2018
Yummy! Please, what is the name of the fish you used?
MexicanWolf:
How about some plantain pottage for breakfast. Too heavy you say? I'll enjoy nonetheless.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanwuliaExtra: 9:19am On Mar 26, 2018
ogoman:
Where is kanwuliaExtra?

I dey kamkpeeeeeee!

Some pipo missing moi? wink
Time to make money.
It is “tax season”!

See you when I am “really depressed”!
Then I come to NL to take a dump!

Nothing new to cook in my “SHYTE-HOLE” kitchen!

Life is not so boring! Moving on! cool

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by rezzy: 9:28am On Mar 26, 2018
Ooo

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 12:15pm On Mar 26, 2018
Teiwa:

All you need is rice, the one used for tuwo. Soak like two tins of rice over night with potash, by morning boil another quarter tin. Mix and blend. Pour yeast, cover it and keep it in a warm place to rise. After it has risen you can put salt/suger, peper, onion. Put a little oil on your frying pan and fry.

Wao.
Thanks much. I will use non stick to fry and fry like pancake.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 26, 2018
Sunday goodies. My dad was hosting us.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by desire222(f): 1:25pm On Mar 26, 2018
jagugu88li:
your cooking and Cococandy cooking, are my favorite in this section. You guys rock !

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 1:49pm On Mar 26, 2018
jagugu88li:
a

Wow, its like your whole family has a a degree in cooking or something? cheesy
Or do you guys run a restaurant?
Yummy looking meals

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RoyalBlak007: 2:22pm On Mar 26, 2018
jagugu88li:

No
Way!

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Decale: 8:15pm On Mar 26, 2018
When you're about logging off but Jagugu88li uploads something...

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NairalandCS(m): 8:17pm On Mar 26, 2018
Decale:

This guy.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 26, 2018
Decale:
grin grin grin I am dead.
RoyalBlak007:

No
Way!
Yes way kiss
eyinjuege:
a

Wow, its like your whole family has a a degree in cooking or something? cheesy
Or do you guys run a restaurant?
Degrees? grin
desire222:
your cooking and Cococandy cooking, are my favorite in this section. You guys rock !
Thanks dearie. kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jazzyjazz: 8:39pm On Mar 26, 2018
eyinjuege:
Sunday Jollof, chicken and some well spiced, on point stewed beef.

Please how do you bake chicken in the oven?
How do you season it? I've always wanted to try this.
Please share the recipe
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RoyalBlak007: 8:48pm On Mar 26, 2018
jagugu88li:
grin grin grin I am dead.
Yes way kiss
Degrees? grin
Thanks dearie. kiss

Fixing great meals seems casual to you..

Ain't it My Quėęn? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 9:18pm On Mar 26, 2018
jazzyjazz:

Please how do you bake chicken in the oven?
How do you season it? I've always wanted to try this.
Please share the recipe

It depends on the flavour you want.
If i want lemon flavor, i get some real lemons, wash it, grate some bit of the skin, add some dry black pepper, some thyme, a little curry, we also have some specific chicken flavours, powdered garlic, mix everything together and rub it all over the chicken. Add knorr cubes in the mix if you want. The sky is the limit with spices in my own dictionary.
My spice cupboard is like an Indians own. All sorts of funny stuff like cumin, even cardammon
I also use specific nandos sauce - lemon herb or atimes garlic sauce. Ideally these should just be used to eat already grilled/baked chicken like ketchup but i use mine to marinate the chicken overnight (whenever i remember to do it the night before)otherwise i just add it there and then and chuck it in the oven
You can add onions and even hot bell pepper if you want.
Also, you must use a roasting tin or foil tin and mariante your stuff in there.
I always turn my chicken once one side is brown enough for me and let the other side also feel the heat. Depending on my taste for that day, once well done, i atimes drain out the sauce i used in marinating the chicken if i want a dry feel but the flavours would have entered the chicken well..

7 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jazzyjazz: 9:31pm On Mar 26, 2018
eyinjuege:

It depends on the flavour you want.
If i want lemon flavor, i get some real lemons, wash it, grate some bit of the skin, add some dry black pepper, some thyme, a little curry, we also have some specific chicken flavours, powdered garlic, mix everything together and rub it all over the chicken. Add knorr cubes in the mix if you want. The sky is the limit with spices in my own dictionary.
My spice cupboard is like an Indians own. All sorts of funny stuff like cumin, even cardammon
I also use specific nandos sauce - lemon herb or atimes garlic sauce. Ideally these should just be used to eat already grilled/baked chicken like ketchup but i use mine to marinate the chicken overnight (whenever i remember to do it the night before)otherwise i just add it there and then and chuck it in the oven
You can add onions and even hot bell pepper if you want.
Also, you must use a roasting tin or foil tin and mariante your stuff in there.
I always turn my chicken once one side is brown enough for me and let the other side also feel the heat. Depending on my taste for that day, once well done, i atimes drain out the sauce i used in marinating the chicken if i want a dry feel but the flavours would have entered the chicken well..

Bless you for this

Abeg no vex
What's a roasting tin? And what's a tin foil? Is it the same as the regular foil paper?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 9:59pm On Mar 26, 2018
rezzy:

Mummy Zino, weldone. Give me the moi moi, I have Ijebu garri here. Me likey your plate.

The plate na zino plate o...she wee just nag me to my marrow if I dash una
cc nneejima

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 10:32pm On Mar 26, 2018
jagugu88li:
Wow. Boarding a plane to your dad’s house right now. The food better not be finished

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 11:12pm On Mar 26, 2018
desire222:
aww thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MexicanWolf: 3:13am On Mar 27, 2018
Naomi14:
Yummy! Please, what is the name of the fish you used?
Red snapper.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 6:58am On Mar 27, 2018
Drinking my dinner. Come join

Coconut lime margarita blended.

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Julivas(m): 8:10am On Mar 27, 2018
Good day all. I do visit this thread occasionally, but with all the sumptuous meals and drinks I'm seeing, I think I have to be a regular visitor. Kudos to all contributors that make this thread interesting.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Castleberry: 8:30am On Mar 27, 2018
Moi moi and garri grin

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RoyalBlak007: 8:57am On Mar 27, 2018
Castleberry:
Moi moi and garri grin

Plus Sugar,Milk and Groundnuts ? shocked

YOU ARĘ Ā THIĔF! cheesygrin

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by missterious(f): 9:54am On Mar 27, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

Lol. As in ehn

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Castleberry: 12:27pm On Mar 27, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

My mother said same too and she begged for one spoon later grin Just beg me, I'm not stingy

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RoyalBlak007: 12:34pm On Mar 27, 2018
Castleberry:

My mother said same too and she begged for one spoon later grin Just beg me, I'm not stingy

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by flyca: 12:37pm On Mar 27, 2018
Dinner is set wink
Musk melon (green), Hami melon (orange), and banana (yellow)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rhemy2013(f): 1:17pm On Mar 27, 2018
flyca:
Dinner is set wink
Musk melon (green), Hami melon (orange), and banana (yellow)

The hami melon looks like pawpaw
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by flyca: 1:28pm On Mar 27, 2018
Rhemy2013:

The hami melon looks like pawpaw
Well, it's more like yellow, harder water melon. And tastes sweeter to me.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Castleberry: 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) ... (3467) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.