Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (648) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5730498 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) ... (3475) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by makydebbie(f): 1:16pm On May 14, 2018
princfred:
I visited your website. Couldn't find a way to comment.
Really? This is the first time I'm hearing this. Please keep trying.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by princfred(m): 1:33pm On May 14, 2018
makydebbie:
Really? This is the first time I'm hearing this. Please keep trying.
Ok. Very rich, well articulated and insightful posts i may add.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by makydebbie(f): 1:35pm On May 14, 2018
princfred:
Ok. Very rich well articulated and insightful posts i may add.
Thanks dear.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by princfred(m): 1:53pm On May 14, 2018
makydebbie:
Thanks dear.
Welcome nne. I felt you stole some of my psychoemotional energy into those posts. I maybe wrong shah.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by princfred(m): 1:53pm On May 14, 2018
makydebbie:
Thanks dear.
wink
makydebbie:
Thanks dear.
Welcome nne. Trying not to derail -I felt you took some of my psychoemotional energy into those posts. I maybe wrong shah but the wavelength was there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JewelStone(f): 2:41pm On May 14, 2018
chaarly:
Mehnn!!!!! from the look of this pic. . this ur beans go sweet die! nice one
Yes ooo...the beans was so soft and succulent grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JewelStone(f): 2:44pm On May 14, 2018
CDCEO001:

I never knew there are strawberry or other fruit custard.
Yeah there's strawberry flavoured custard and has been around for as long as I can remember. That one is Hollandia, bought it from Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jumzzy448: 10:16pm On May 14, 2018
No be me cook am but na me chop am wink

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:34am On May 15, 2018
JewelStone:

Yes ooo...the beans was so soft and succulent grin

grin
I don't know why my brothers hate plain bean porridge o...unless you cook it with either ripe plantain or rarely yam undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:35am On May 15, 2018
jumzzy448:
No be me cook am but na me chop am wink
My sister, wetin be this abeg...? grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jumzzy448: 1:18am On May 15, 2018
Mariangeles:
My sister, wetin be this abeg...? grin

grin grin even me I no know. But it’s made up of fish, potatoes and cheese.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 1:21am On May 15, 2018
jumzzy448:

grin grin even me I no know. But it’s made up of fish, potatoes and cheese.
grin grin grin
Maybe this is what crème brulé looks like who knows... grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by flyca: 3:41am On May 15, 2018
Four-day free breakfast from Alipay.
Mc-Donald's Hamburger and Soy-milk
Available in all McDonalds outlet nationwide cheesy

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MexicanWolf: 6:42am On May 15, 2018
Healthy eating. Plantain and vegetable sauce.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 7:06am On May 15, 2018
Priceless200:
Please how do one prepare yam porridge to come out like this.. I have tried all recipe online yet it never comes out like this. Like the one served in events.. Please any hidden method you guys use.. Share oo. Ejoor.

Less water, more pepper.
Then mash while still on fire, by the time it cools it becomes thick but soft with some bits of yam still intact.
Most parties use potatoes so they don't have to add sugar to the porridge. So when you're mashing,its actually the potato that gets mashed most.

(You can cook with enough water to cook the yam, then drain right when you are about to mash but that means you get to drain all the gbogbotigbo you put in your porridge too)

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by blex444: 8:17am On May 15, 2018
Hi all.
Nice thread.So happy to be here cheesy
oya you people shld dish my food Asap o
l am tired of licking my phone.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Castleberry: 8:36am On May 15, 2018
MexicanWolf:
Healthy eating. Plantain and vegetable sauce.

This looks really good
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 9:25am On May 15, 2018
blex444:
Hi all.
Nice thread.So happy to be here cheesy
oya you people shld dish my food Asap o
l am tired of licking my phone.

Instead of you to make grand entrance with one appetising dish laidat.......

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 10:23am On May 15, 2018
Nimi22:

Why is your eba running away from plate now?
presentation cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Priceless200(f): 11:01am On May 15, 2018
zaynie:

Less water, more pepper.
Then mash while still on fire, by the time it cools it becomes thick but soft with some bits of yam still intact.
Most parties use potatoes so they don't have to add sugar to the porridge. So when you're mashing,its actually the potato that gets mashed most.

(You can cook with enough water to cook the yam, then drain right when you are about to mash but that means you get to drain all the gbogbotigbo you put in your porridge too)

Thanks dear.

But for real dp they use sugar for yam porridge?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nimi22(f): 12:08pm On May 15, 2018
eyinjuege:

grin grin
It was wrapped in transparent nylon, and I didn't want the nylon to touch the soup.
I probably should have just removed the nylon and put the eba beside the soup before snapping, but i couldn't trust myself not to start devouring immediately i did that, and I probably wouldn't have taken the picture then

oh no i get.cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nimi22(f): 12:08pm On May 15, 2018
iomoge2:
presentation cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WilsonMayowa(m): 12:30pm On May 15, 2018
Person wey dy fast no suppose dy come here
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WilsonMayowa(m): 12:36pm On May 15, 2018
Ewoma45:
Yay! First timer
Beans with cent leaves and garrium sulphate grin
I luuurrve beans!!!
Pls,ignore the mismatched plates o....

Are you tall
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ADUKKY(f): 2:12pm On May 15, 2018
I am so sorry for the late response, just saw this now.
You need Half paint bucket of millet
Half paint bucket of soya beans
One derica of yellow corn
One derica of guinea corn
Pick dirts from all and rinse
Soak with hot water for 3 days, when you go to mill it insists they run it like 4 times because you are not sieving it.
Portion into containers and store in the freezer. If there is no light, you can put water on it and change every 2 days.

Please ensure you cook on stove not the usual ogi style because of the soya beans. Add milk and any sweetner of your choice, anybody can take it including children.
Mariangeles:
Please give me the full recipe and method...thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 2:19pm On May 15, 2018
ADUKKY:
I am so sorry for the late response, just saw this now.
You need Half paint bucket of millet
Half paint bucket of soya beans
One derica of yellow corn
One derica of guinea corn
Pick dirts from all and rinse
Soak with hot water for 3 days, when you go to mill it insists they run it like 4 times because you are not sieving it.
Portion into containers and store in the freezer. If there is no light, you can put water on it and change every 2 days.

Please ensure you cook on stove not the usual ogi style because of the soya beans. Add milk and any sweetner of your choice, anybody can take it including children.
Wow! Thanks!

My nephew's feed is a blend of yellow corn, millet, sorghum with powdered soy blended with crayfish... You should see him, he's the strongest boy ever!
Started walking between 8/9 months old...

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ADUKKY(f): 2:27pm On May 15, 2018
Mariangeles:
Wow! Thanks!

My nephew's feed is a blend of yellow corn, millet, sorghum with powdered soy blended with crayfish... You should see him, he's the strongest boy ever!
Started walking between 8/9 months old...
You can say that again, i wish i knew this when my children were still babies.
Now that i know, it must never finish before i make another.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewoma45(f): 2:32pm On May 15, 2018
WilsonMayowa:

Are you tall
5'10 smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by blex444: 3:26pm On May 15, 2018
zaynie:

Instead of you to make grand entrance with one appetising dish laidat.......
Alright cheesy I would try next time.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 8:11pm On May 15, 2018
Why z this thread dull laidis nau.yew fifo shud please post something.oya make una do the needed

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:12am On May 16, 2018
biacan:
Because I said I don't know how to cook doesn't mean you should call me names...... I'm willing to learn how to cook if anyone can teach me embarassed
Chai! you are a disgrace to womanhood, SMH.

(1) (2) (3) ... (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) ... (3475) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: waistbead and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.