Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (658) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5718068 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) ... (3469) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CRaIziee(f): 8:57am On May 18, 2018
Bomgirl:

Very ripe mango
I was supposed to blend, but NEPA no bring light. So I mashed as much as I could. But chunks remained and it made it even better. grin grin
cheesy Will try it out
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CRaIziee(f): 8:58am On May 18, 2018
Bomgirl:

2 cups of warm water
1 tbsp of yeast
½ cup of sugar
Pinch of salt
6 cups of flour
1 tbsp milk flavour (I didn't have milk)

I put the sugar in the warm water and added the yeast. Waited for like 10 mins for it to foam.
Add the salt and milk flavour.
Then I added the flour one cup at a time. Till fully incorporated. Knead for 10 mins. Oil a bowl and put your dough inside. Oil it too. Cover with a damp towel for an hour.
Bring it out, punch it down and mould for a minute.
Put in your oiled baking pan, cover for 30 mins again. Put in your hot oven and bake for 30 mins.
days of buying dose bread is over grin Thank you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bomgirl(f): 9:28am On May 18, 2018
ahnie:

You're a darl.
Mind sharing the mangocake recipe?
Nagode in advance!

2 eggs
Pulp from 3 mangoes
½ cup of vegetable oil
½ cup of sugar cos the mango is sweet.
Pinch of salt
1 tbsp vanilla flavour.
1 tbsp milk flavour
1 tbsp baking powder
1 TSP baking soda
2 cups of flour.

Put your eggs, oil, sugar and mango in a bowl, mix till homogeneous and grin sugar has melted.
Add vanilla and milk flavour. Mix.
Put your flour, salt, baking powder and soda in a fine sieve and sieve it into the mix. Mix it in. Don't over mix. According to Anne Olsen, a little pocket of flour doesn't hurt. Then pour into your oiled pans and put into a preheated oven and bake till your toothpick comes out clean. Basically it takes about 30 mins.

You can check online for more recipes.

4 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MexicanWolf: 9:43am On May 18, 2018
The weather gets so cold these days. Who else thinks pepper soup is the best cure for the cold?

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by comtem2011: 9:46am On May 18, 2018
esof1:
My home made milk-bread.
This is nice.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 10:09am On May 18, 2018
IamPlato:

Somebody Slap Me and You Are Laughing sad
Ndo cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 10:27am On May 18, 2018
Bomgirl:

2 eggs
Pulp from 3 mangoes
½ cup of vegetable oil
Pinch of salt
1 tbsp vanilla flavour.
1 tbsp milk flavour
1 tbsp baking powder
1 TSP baking soda
2 cups of flour.

Put your eggs, oil, sugar and mango in a bowl, mix till homogeneous and grin sugar has melted.
Add vanilla and milk flavour. Mix.
Put your flour, salt, baking powder and soda in a fine sieve and sieve it into the mix. Mix it in. Don't over mix. According to Anne Olsen, a little pocket of flour doesn't hurt. Then pour into your oiled pans and put into a preheated oven and bake till your toothpick comes out clean. Basically it takes about 30 mins.

Can I go further crazier by using it as birthday cake next month for both my kids?whadoya think?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by rezzy: 10:27am On May 18, 2018
Bomgirl:

2 eggs
Pulp from 3 mangoes
½ cup of vegetable oil

clean. Basically it takes about 30 mins.

What kind of cup do you use for measuring? Liquid Peak milk cup?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nellyquash(f): 10:28am On May 18, 2018
MexicanWolf:
The weather gets so cold these days. Who else thinks pepper soup is the best cure for the cold?

Please teach me how you made this your pepper
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:32am On May 18, 2018
esof1:
Hot puff puff
Perfect puff-puff! shocked
No Crust!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jummiefoodie: 10:33am On May 18, 2018
Beef stew made with palm oil, olive oil, salt, garlic and ginger spices.
Hot bread on my mind.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 10:36am On May 18, 2018
lolipopandy:
lunch

U come cut the eba..before u remember to snap pics
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:40am On May 18, 2018
Fried sweet potatoes... Crunchy on the outside, soft and moist on the inside
It goes perfectly well with a cup of tea without sugar kiss

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jummiefoodie: 10:47am On May 18, 2018
donstan18:

I'm not throwing shades, I'm kindly stating the obvious cheesy cheesy Whenever it comes to something that has to do with publicity of Personality, Nigerians will erase all atom of reality and introduce packaging grin it's not bad shaa, but it gets stale when it's overdone.

If Buhari visit this thread, he'll think Nigerians are over enjoying, not knowing all na cyber-packaging grin

As for my Garri and pap grin just chillas, I go soon drop am one of these days cheesy
This has nothing to do with packaging.
I'm someone that is obsessed with good looking foods and drinks.
If I want to drink water, I always ensure the cup looks good.
I don't eat expensive foods. Most of my meals are the common foods you will come across in an average Nigerian's kitchen.
All the foods I've posted were prepared in either my kitchen or my mum's.
There is nothing like erasing reality here, almost all the pictures I've viewed here were made by the posters.
A lot of people don't drink gari often, I don't drink it because of sight. Although I do cheat sometimes.
Lemme stop here

Where did I get the time and patience to type all these?

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jummiefoodie: 10:49am On May 18, 2018
Mariangeles:
Fried sweet potatoes... Crunchy on the outside, soft and moist on the inside
It goes perfectly well with a cup of tea without sugar kiss
This is unfair.
Where is mine?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by donstan18: 10:50am On May 18, 2018
jummiefoodie:
Beef stew made with palm oil, olive oil, salt, garlic and ginger spices.
Hot bread on my mind.

And this is what I call "Honesty" cheesy

We don't need to be told that this post is real and legit from a transparent fellow.

Bread and stew grin cheesy No time to dey form cheesy

A'ma come join you smack that food grin

Let me bless you and your food Bess Jummiefoodie oh lord! And bless that his/her food, which he/she is about to enjoy, out of your bounty goodness through Christ our lord. Amen

Enjoy!

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jummiefoodie: 10:51am On May 18, 2018
donstan18:

I keep it real.
cheesy cheesy

No time to dey form Baked fried cooked smoked boiled roasted egg with jollof london pawpaw garnished with un-ripe carrot mixed with purple sugar and ojuelegba coloured beef and Chinese Maggi alongside witth fruit fresh juicy juice juiced with a juiciest orange
But this wasn't cooked in your kitchen

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bomgirl(f): 10:52am On May 18, 2018
[.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bomgirl(f): 10:52am On May 18, 2018
rezzy:

What kind of cup do you use for measuring? Liquid Peak milk cup?

I bought a measuring cup set from cake people. It has the measures written on it. Even spoon sef.
1 tbsp.... 1 tablespoon
1 TSP.... 1 teaspoon.

I bought it 500 naira

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jummiefoodie: 10:52am On May 18, 2018
donstan18:

And this is what I call "Honesty" cheesy

We don't need to be told that this post is real and legit from a transparent fellow.

Bread and stew grin cheesy No time to dey form cheesy

A'ma come join you smack that food grin

Let me bless you and your food Bess Jummiefoodie oh lord! And bless that his/her food, which he/she is about to enjoy, out of your bounty goodness through Christ our lord. Amen

Enjoy!

Amen and thank you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bomgirl(f): 10:54am On May 18, 2018
ahnie:

Can I go further crazier by using it as birthday cake next month for both my kids?whadoya think?

Absolutely.
However, the bigger the pan, the bigger the measurement. Just look up recipes online and tweak em to suit you. wink wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by donstan18: 10:56am On May 18, 2018
jummiefoodie:

I don't eat expensive foods. Most of my meals are the common foods you will come across in an average Nigerian's kitchen.
There is nothing like erasing reality here, almost all the pictures I've viewed here were made by the posters.
A lot of people don't drink gari often, I don't drink it because of sight. Although I do cheat sometimes.
Lemme stop here

Why explaining all these to me nh?

You don't owe me any explanation cheesy cheesy cheesy it's a free world and nobody loves eating bad looking food.

But just have it in mind that I said the truth grin

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:57am On May 18, 2018
jummiefoodie:

This is unfair.
Where is mine?
I'll send it ASAP!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by donstan18: 10:58am On May 18, 2018
jummiefoodie:

But this wasn't cooked in your kitchen

Do you have any proof to back up your claim ?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 10:58am On May 18, 2018
Bomgirl:

Absolutely.
However, the bigger the pan, the bigger the measurement. Just look up recipes online and tweak em to suit you. wink wink
Nagode so Sai!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jummiefoodie: 10:59am On May 18, 2018
Mariangeles:
I'll send it ASAP!

I'm waiting
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jummiefoodie: 11:00am On May 18, 2018
donstan18:

Why explaining all these to me nh?

You don't owe me any explanation cheesy cheesy cheesy it's a free world and nobody loves eating bad looking food.

But just have it in mind that I said the truth grin

I'm so sorry.
Thought you deserve an explanation

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:02am On May 18, 2018
jummiefoodie:

Lemme stop here

True!
Most of the foods here are Nigerian staples...there's nothing like forming

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 11:03am On May 18, 2018
Please sorry to derail.

How much z a bag of rice sold in lag/northern states or in your locale
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by donstan18: 11:09am On May 18, 2018
jummiefoodie:

I'm so sorry.
Thought you deserve an explanation
No! I don't deserve it, unless I ask, and you still fully have the right to deprive me the explanation because I don't pay your bills.

We are not suppose to owe anyone an explanation on anything.

A free world, we are in.

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by donstan18: 11:15am On May 18, 2018
Mariangeles:
True!
Most of the foods here are Nigerian staples...there's nothing like forming

You are missing the point

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nnemuka(f): 11:19am On May 18, 2018
ahnie:
Please sorry to derail.

How much z a bag of rice sold in lag/northern states or in your locale
My mum said a bag of rice is sold for 13,000 in Yola Adamawa state.
Foreign rice

(1) (2) (3) ... (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) ... (3469) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: castANDbind, Ihebu4chelsea(m), Tranquility2345 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.