Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5731797 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (3475) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Decided by both party, not by society.
in your own opinion or by practise who do you think shld take the lowest ratio.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MaisseD(f): 11:32pm On Dec 06, 2012
y me:
Nice one
what is that?
Tanx.blanched veg, Yam cake and scrabbled eggs with vegetable.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 06, 2012
MaisseD:
Tanx.blanched veg, Yam cake and scrabbled eggs with vegetable.
do you cooked them?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MaisseD(f): 11:36pm On Dec 06, 2012
haryhorku: do you cooked them?
It's a matter of principle,I must cook my food
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 06, 2012
haryhorku: in your own opinion or practise who do you think shld take the lowest ratio.

It doesnt really matter to me. I just don't wanna be held down with any obligation or societal's expecation of what a woman should be. I am me and I've done everything I can to avoid any vulnerable position to man, woman or soceity. I do what I want when I want, and ofcourse I try to use good judgment as much I can. (this is why I'm even reconsidering any child), because once you have one there goes the freedom)

In other words, It would be better to steer clear of percentages because that would still be defining an expectation. If he's hungry, he knows where the food is. I'll make sure there's enough food of variety in the fridge too. so it's not like I'm starving myself. . . .and him. I'd also love to come home to sweet sweet food aroma cooked by him.

I'm not a feminist, but I want a world where a role is not forced on me. Right now in my life, i'm in that place. I don't allow gender expectations and bias to stop me from achieving or doing whatever I want. I dumped every cultural, traditional and gender expectations in the dusbin since I turned 21. Anyone who minded have learned to leave me alone kiss Esp those busybody family members undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 06, 2012
MaisseD: It's a matter of principle,I must cook my food
you must be a good cook. Do you like cooking a lot?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MaisseD(f): 11:43pm On Dec 06, 2012
haryhorku: you must be a good cook. Do you like cooking a lot?
when I'm not working,I'm cooking. Cooking gives me the opportunity to discover and merge ideas.
Recipee 4 blanched veg
Cut ur carrot,marrow,cabbage,green beans,n broccoli. Then boil water as soon as it is boiled u add white onion diced very tinny n allow to boil 4 like 4mins add a pinch of salt not to taste this time but to help ur veg retain its colour n if u v baking powder u add like 3pinch it will make ur green veg look greener finally u start adding ur veg, startin with carrot,cabbage,beans,broccoli n marrow into the boiled water stir continuously 4 nt more than 2 mins then pour into ur strainer n then pour cold water on it to shock it n stop 4rm cookin even though nt on fire. finally u put in2 the fridge

1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 06, 2012
nice talk. You talk like a real typical african woman with more or less western world exposure. My dear, this is africa mind you, you can't say and i quote 'I've done everything I can to avoid any vulnerable position to man, woman or soceity. I do what I want when I want' end of quote, its not done here in africa. Man provide food for the family and woman prepare food for the family, i wish you the very best in selecting your man and if you gotten one, all the best all the way.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 07, 2012
Cooking gives you the
opportunity to discover and merge ideas? Opportunity to discover what and ideas in what sense?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 07, 2012
haryhorku: nice talk. You talk like a real typical african woman with more or less western world exposure. My dear, this is africa mind you, you can't say and i quote 'I've done everything I can to avoid any vulnerable position to man, woman or soceity. I do what I want when I want' end of quote, its not done here in africa. Man provide food for the family and woman prepare food for the family, i wish you the very best in selecting your man and if you gotten one, all the best all the way.

Both the woman and man provides for the family.

Well, we can all see where African's mentality has taken Africa. . . . backwards lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MaisseD(f): 12:12am On Dec 07, 2012
haryhorku: Cooking gives you the
opportunity to discover and merge ideas? Opportunity to discover what and ideas in what sense?
i do stuffs with my cooking. I often try out new meals and various cooking methods. For xample, instead of eba,I eat corn flour.Really nice and healthier than garri.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 07, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Both the woman and man provides for the family.

Well, we can all see where African's mentality has taken Africa. . . . backwards lipsrsealed
. its not about african mentality like you said, but its how God created it from the very onset, He called eve an helper, a subordinate to adam
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by honeric01(m): 12:17am On Dec 07, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I dont like fish heads anymore.

looks good tho. I hope you're ready to cook for me cheesy

Stop derailing na angryi beat u o tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 07, 2012
[quote author=MaisseD] i do stuffs with my cooking. I often try out new meals and various cooking methods. For xample, instead of eba,I eat corn flour.Really nice and healthier than garri.[/quote . Corn flour? Hmmmm, i can imagine that, thats really something to experience.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MaisseD(f): 12:25am On Dec 07, 2012
[quote author=haryhorku][/quote] corn flour with vegetable soup, snail and crab too add...u just can't imagine! *i think this will be my lunch tmrw* I pray I'm less busy.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 07, 2012
honeric01:

am Not, its the duty of a woman to put food on the table for the family, am not saying the man can't cook also but its not priority, i do cook also for my family smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 07, 2012
MaisseD: corn flour with vegetable soup, snail and crab too add...u just can't imagine! *i think this will be my lunch tmrw* I pray I'm less busy.
i wish you can be friend with my wife and teach her varieties of food.....smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 07, 2012
haryhorku: . its not about african mentality like you said, but its how God created it from the very onset, He called eve an helper, a subordinate to adam

LOL. Man wrote the Bible. Man created "God" from the figment of their imagination. Since not everyone shares your imagination, I think it's best to leave Santa out of this.

honeric01:

copied from sagamite grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuNVFUExiCA
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MaisseD(f): 12:35am On Dec 07, 2012
haryhorku: i wish you can be friend with my wife and teach her varieties of food.....smiley
are u indirectly saying ur wife is not in control of the spoon that stirs the soup? If that's the case,will be glad to show her where she can get a magnetic spoon. It will stick to her palm always.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 07, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

LOL. Man wrote the Bible. Man created "God" from the figment of their imagination. Since not everyone shares your imagination, I think it's best to leave Santa out of this.

copied from sagamite grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuNVFUExiCA
so Man created God from the figment of their imagination? Wow!!! can't watch the video now, my signal strength is poor, what about it?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:00am On Dec 07, 2012
MaisseD: i do stuffs with my cooking. I often try out new meals and various cooking methods. For xample, instead of eba,I eat corn flour.Really nice and healthier than garri.

I call that nsima. Its delicious with vegetables. And its not something "new". Malawians been eating it for as long as Nigerians eating Garri.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:19am On Dec 07, 2012
Nice Food....

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:32am On Dec 07, 2012
Moi moi

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:35am On Dec 07, 2012
Food

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:59am On Dec 07, 2012
MaisseD: are u indirectly saying ur wife is not in control of the spoon that stirs the soup? If that's the case,will be glad to show her where she can get a magnetic spoon. It will stick to her palm always.
Lol, she is. I mean more varieties.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by opone72: 3:38am On Dec 07, 2012
God bless Nigeria ,i live in a part of Canada where we don't even have a Nigeria restaurant and xmas is coming now i don't know wetin i go eat for xmas o,i beg post the moin moin to me o

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by stunna2(m): 3:45am On Dec 07, 2012
this is how i do it!!:-P

1)cooked...mixed vegetable and meat soup!!!

and

2)baked mixed stuff!! yummy...stay healthy always!! (no oil added)cover with aluminium foil and bake or broil in a convention oven for an hour at 400C and remember to always check the meat with a thermometer to make sure its well done and soft!!

to be eaten with rice or pasta in sauce and salad!

once a girl visit, they refuse to leave or wanna cry when the weekend is over...guys try it!! but make sure u dont end up with a girl who will take you for granted and will not reciprocate sometimes...!

its all about balance! (in the food we eat and in love)

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:04am On Dec 07, 2012
Hot Moi moi

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jmslimx(m): 4:10am On Dec 07, 2012
ooooook na my own be this ooo

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:31am On Dec 07, 2012
opone72: God bless Nigeria ,i live in a part of Canada where we don't even have a Nigeria restaurant and xmas is coming now i don't know wetin i go eat for xmas o,i beg post the moin moin to me o

Or do you prefer this one?
Jollof and goat meat

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:32am On Dec 07, 2012
cool

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 2baga(m): 8:02am On Dec 07, 2012
SniperInADiaper: The short version... boil water and remove from heat. Put noodles in water for a few minutes. Drain the water. Mix the flavours. Set aside. Heat oil. Saute onions. Add noodles. Cook for a few minutes. Them add mixed eggs. Don't stir the noodles until the eggs set. Once they are set stir and done.
this looks yummy

1 Like 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (3475) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.