Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,502 members, 7,801,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (730) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5714692 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) ... (3467) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RoyalBlak007: 3:51pm On Jun 24, 2018
Mariangeles:
They probably got tired of my constant posting of plantain so I decided to take a break.... grin
You can manage the noodles...

cheesy I can never ever

get tired of it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:53pm On Jun 24, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

cheesy I can never ever

get tired of it
OK!
Since you've encouraged me, any dodo I post will be solely for you... cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rhemy2013(f): 3:53pm On Jun 24, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

shocked Is that

'round-about'?

Yesssss o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RoyalBlak007: 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2018
Rhemy2013:

Yesssss o cheesy

Yęěpáąrìpá! shocked
Only you?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rhemy2013(f): 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

Yęěpáąrìpá! shocked

Only you?

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rich4god(m): 4:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
Rhemy2013:
My Sunday rice+ chilled malt
Rice without beans is a no no for me tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 24, 2018
Mariangeles:
You have the magic touch to make a simple meal grand...and so I bequeath thee a gourmet chef !
Muchas gracias....Thanks for the compliment and the ordination grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dcolumbus001: 5:35pm On Jun 24, 2018
mitchyy:
Fresh fish banga soup served in native pot and starch! One of the fastest traditional meals to make wink
my best soup ..... the woman am to marry must first learn how to make this before any other thing
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Somzee(f): 6:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
dopeJemi:
I should have remembered not to use white garri, it is the worst angry
lol....I remember when I used to eat this.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
Jollof rice with cabbage is the absolute best!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LordsBattleAxe(m): 6:53pm On Jun 24, 2018
Prepared by bae

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LordsBattleAxe(m): 6:55pm On Jun 24, 2018
Abacha loading grin

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RoyalBlak007: 7:38pm On Jun 24, 2018
LordsBattleAxe:
Prepared by bae

Lemme guess shocked

ßæbý owns the APPLEFRESHMILK? cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 8:07pm On Jun 24, 2018
Sunday tradition

Jollof rice and baked yummy chicken

This chicken is the african chicken I got from Canada. So tasty

You never know what you have until you lose it.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
Seahawk:
Sunday tradition
This chicken is just calling my ancestors names angry

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 8:23pm On Jun 24, 2018
LordsBattleAxe:
Abacha loading grin

I've never tasted this meal. But I always sense it will make sense. I do see our security men at work buy from those who hawk it and am always tempted to try it when I pass them b.

But that oga level will just not gree me and then I fear for the hygiene level they might have skipped in preparing it.

Can u please drop the ingredients and the preparation process lemme give it a trial one of these days.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 8:37pm On Jun 24, 2018
breadplanets:

This chicken is just calling my ancestors names angry
cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
Sunday

1. Rice with peppers
2. No name sauce grin
3. Spinach and chicken meatballs
4. Hot sauce....a mixture of hot peppers, onions, tomatoes and a little bit of chutney.
5. Carrots, cucumber, green pepper and mix with mayonnaise
6. Peas
7. Chicken wings

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:41pm On Jun 24, 2018
BlueRayDick:

I've never tasted this meal. But I always sense it will make sense. I do see our security men at work buy from those who hawk it and am always tempted to try it when I pass them b.

But that oga level will just not gree me and then I fear for the hygiene level they might have skipped in preparing it.

Can u please drop the ingredients and the preparation process lemme give it a trial one of these days.
If you've never prepared it yourself or seen it being prepared, I doubt you can prepare it with the recipe alone...you need tutoring on how to prepare it
YouTube maybe...

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
jagugu88li:
Sunday
What is that in the second picture?
It appeals to me...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 24, 2018
Mariangeles:
What is that in the second picture?
It appeals to me...
Spinach and Chicken meatballs and the sauce has no name actually..just sauce

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 9:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
Mariangeles:
If you've never prepared it yourself or seen it being prepared, I doubt you can prepare it with the recipe alone...you need tutoring on how to prepare it
YouTube maybe...

Any link to any of the videos?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Decale: 9:11pm On Jun 24, 2018
Scenes of Jummiefoodie and Jagugu8li leaving food section...

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LordsBattleAxe(m): 9:44pm On Jun 24, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

Lemme guess shocked

ßæbý owns the APPLEFRESHMILK? cheesy
lol�.. You guessed right... grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FashionTrend: 9:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
nellyquash:

Straight from fire indeed cheesy
2 small packs of indomie noodles
Fresh pepper
Fresh tomatoes
Onion
Little vegetable oil
Little curry
Pumpkin leaf
With leftover chicken lap

Thanks

I still prefer the normal indomitable , I think it's sweeter than the rest

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tuhndhay(m): 10:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
jagugu88li:
Sunday

1. Rice with peppers
2. No name sauce grin
3. Spinach and chicken meatballs
4. Hot sauce....a mixture of hot peppers, onions, tomatoes and a little bit of chutney.
5. Carrots, cucumber, green pepper and mix with mayonnaise
6. Peas
7. Chicken wings

I see you Jewel......
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rakiticbarca: 10:43pm On Jun 24, 2018
BlueRayDick:

hygiene level you mean? Lol, then I beg you, if you don't want to stop eating in most of all these tushed eateries then don't dare visit there kitchen.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 24, 2018
#C4_KITCHEN

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Schwartz: 11:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
Seahawk:
Sunday tradition

Please what spices did you use im marinating that chicken. I dont mind the full recipe pls
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by qhutetomsel(f): 12:27am On Jun 25, 2018
What’s a Sunday without rice?

Rice, Ayamase and plantains. kiss

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 1:40am On Jun 25, 2018
Schwartz:

Please what spices did you use im marinating that chicken. I dont mind the full recipe pls

I just cooked it with some onions, a tiny bit of nutmeg, pepper, maggi, salt, thyme, accent seasoning (I buy that from Walmart) and curry.

Then I marinated the cooked chicken in part of the stew I made for the rice and put it in the oven at 450 degrees until it was almost crisp. Ready to eat.

I just like it to have the same taste as the jollof rice

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:33am On Jun 25, 2018
jollof

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) ... (3467) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ThisisIkemefuna(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.