Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,694 members, 7,802,032 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5716516 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (3468) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 07, 2012
seriously some of the food posted here looks quite horrible.
Is not by force to post, if you cant cook keep ur pics to yourself abeg!
angry

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MaisseD(f): 11:36am On Dec 07, 2012
SniperInADiaper:

I call that nsima. Its delicious with vegetables. And its not something "new". Malawians been eating it for as long as Nigerians eating Garri.
its new to me,as garri will be new to them.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MaisseD(f): 11:42am On Dec 07, 2012
SniperInADiaper: cool
this is what I call *Nigerian food horribly cooked* eeew!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 07, 2012
MaisseD: this is what I call *Nigerian food horribly cooked* eeew!

? None of that was Nigerian unless you quoted the wrong post.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chemberlin(m): 2:37pm On Dec 07, 2012
Table Leg :

You are a goat!
Goat and cow una don start...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JohnmcCain(m): 4:54pm On Dec 07, 2012
See wickedness now! wink[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by yme1(f): 5:33pm On Dec 07, 2012
$tunna:
this is how i do it!!:-P

1)cooked...mixed vegetable and meat soup!!!

and

2)baked mixed stuff!! yummy...stay healthy always!! (no oil added)cover with aluminium foil and bake or broil in a convention oven for an hour at 400C and remember to always check the meat with a thermometer to make sure its well done and soft!!

to be eaten with rice or pasta in sauce and salad!

once a girl visit, they refuse to leave or wanna cry when the weekend is over...guys try it!! but make sure u dont end up with a girl who will take you for granted and will not reciprocate sometimes...!

its all about balance! (in the food we eat and in love)
wow. . .. . . . . I love it
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by stunna2(m): 5:49pm On Dec 07, 2012
y me:
wow. . .. . . . . I love it

thank you, you r kind!!smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Harpesin(m): 6:23pm On Dec 07, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 07, 2012
My breakfast: Milo + Ogi

Yme, please no jelos me grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 07, 2012
Adds sugar and there it is.

Breakfast for lazy people lipsrsealed

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 07, 2012
No I did not use the salt o.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by honeric01(m): 10:29pm On Dec 07, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
No I did not use the salt o.

You need strong cane. the last time i took ogi should be when i had no choice. why drink ogi you'd still drink when you're 80yrs above now?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by yme1(f): 11:43pm On Dec 07, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
My breakfast: Milo + Ogi

Yme, please no jelos me grin
Lmao. . . . this is funny indeed, very lazy girl angry angry
funny enough now I am craving for it, its been a while
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 08, 2012
honeric01:

You need strong cane. the last time i took ogi should be when i had no choice. why drink ogi you'd still drink when you're 80yrs above now?

Is that a promise? grin
LOL I FORCE mysellf to eat breakfast to speed up my metabolism, so why not make a quick one? tongue

y me:
Lmao. . . . this is funny indeed, very lazy girl angry angry
funny enough now I am craving for it, its been a while

It's delish, I tell ya.
I'm making egusi and iyan tonight, so watch out for pixs smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sholaeco(m): 1:49am On Dec 08, 2012
Enjoy

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:38am On Dec 08, 2012
AmBeautiful: seriously some of the food posted here looks quite horrible.
angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by honeric01(m): 9:24am On Dec 08, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Is that a promise? grin

LOL I FORCE mysellf to eat breakfast to speed up my metabolism, so why not make a quick one? tongue

Hehehe, were you expecting something of that kind before ni? tongue shocked grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by honeric01(m): 9:24am On Dec 08, 2012
sholaeco: Enjoy

See nice combo cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 08, 2012
boiled yam with chicken and shaki stew
Watch out saliva may drop from your mouth grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 08, 2012
Potatoe and eggs

Had no yam embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 08, 2012
My pixs are not showing undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by honeric01(m): 6:55pm On Dec 08, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Potatoe and eggs

Had no yam embarassed

because they're not palatable grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by yme1(f): 9:58pm On Dec 08, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
My pixs are not showing undecided
Repost biko, e must show by force lol
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by yme1(f): 9:58pm On Dec 08, 2012
Baby mama: boiled yam with chicken and shaki stew
Watch out saliva may drop from your mouth grin grin grin
I like wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 08, 2012
honeric01:

because they're not palatable grin

shattap dia angry angry angry

y me:
Repost biko, e must show by force lol

I tried. First it says its bigger than 200kb, THEN i RE-SIZED IT. It allowed me to post, but it just wouldnt show. weird.

I'll repost when I get home
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 08, 2012
honeric01: Make una no blame me too much tongue

That egusi soup looks really good! smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by honeric01(m): 6:23am On Dec 09, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

shattap dia angry angry angry

e dey pain ni o, yaga grin

Yield:

That egusi soup looks really good! smiley

thanks jare. would have uploaded the stew that my younger bro cooked last night plus the ogbono he prepared too. maybe later sha.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NigeriaKitchen: 12:00pm On Dec 09, 2012
Wow! You ladies are awesome...my stomach just started crying helplessly, oh yeah, Nigerian women are so gifted in cooking.

Please may I use this amazing opportunity to invite you all to please join our new kitchen forum website: www.nigeriakitchen.com dedicated to promoting the unique Nigerian dishes/recipes/etc? By next year, we are launching a monthly online recipe competition on our website where winners will be selected by visitors and members, and they will be given prizes.

Kindly join today, its free and easy; in less than 2 minutes you are done registering.

This is sure a wonderful thread, nice job Miss-B and others. Happy sunday all
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NigeriaKitchen: 12:02pm On Dec 09, 2012
AmBeautiful: seriously some of the food posted here looks quite horrible.
angry
OBJECTION my dear! Most of the meals rather look delicious and appealing, pls commend them

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by honeric01(m): 2:14pm On Dec 09, 2012
NigeriaKitchen: OBJECTION my dear! Most of the meals rather look delicious and appealing, pls commend them

e pain her say she no sabi cook ni grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 09, 2012
sholaeco: Enjoy

My stomach is rumbling!! grin that looks gooood!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (3468) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: cococandy(f), viciati(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.