Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,477 members, 7,781,391 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:41 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (898) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5665047 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) ... (3455) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:21pm On Aug 18, 2018
jazzyjazz:

No ma
I didn't use the dispenser

Tried it once months ago, hated it.

I use my hands
Then damn!
You've got magic hands...you're good!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:24pm On Aug 18, 2018
jazzyjazz:

Thanks ma'am
I can show you how to make it

We can do whatsapp and I'll record and share with you when next I'm doing it
...and on top of that, you're kind kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 9:44pm On Aug 18, 2018
chasers:
#C4_KITCHEN

Guess First Person to get the correct answer, Free Mtn Airtime...
bribisco
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 9:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
Dinner

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 9:55pm On Aug 18, 2018
Mariangeles:
Okay...because of you o smiley
kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 9:59pm On Aug 18, 2018
Castleberry:
Ofada rice
nice.
I got something to tell you. I don't want to say it openly
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2018
loveymom:
Made it sometime ago
If wishes were horses kiss kiss kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 10:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
Castleberry:
Ofada rice
You can have the rice, just give me the sauce tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 10:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
eyinjuege:
Eba and banga soup.
Stockfish with mixture of both fresh fish and dried fish, dried red shrimps and fresh prawns.
I cannor come and keel myself
Banga soup! tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 10:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
dunasy:

Rice flour and efo-riro
Lovely

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2018
chaarly:
This is not exactly what i had in mind oo. . too many activites. . trying to finish up so i can watch my C.Ronaldo open this season with a hat trick. .

lemmi jst drop it here cheesy

19mins to kick off!!
#Hala Juve grin grin
As always, you represent wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2018
cococandy:
Sometimes when I make akara, the shape is so weird like a child messed with play dough . Some other times, it’s round and smooth like it should be. But it’s always tasty. cheesy

Breakfast. Downed with hot cocoa
This akara is calling for a soft agege bread tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2018
breadplanets:
Beans and sweet poraro smiley
Get me a spoon please. Been a while I had beans with potatoes.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 18, 2018
cutiereborn:

If wishes were horses kiss kiss kiss
cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Castleberry: 10:17pm On Aug 18, 2018
chasers:
Working in your house won't be Bad, i have PhD in cleaning...

You're welcome. You can resume on Monday grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Castleberry: 10:17pm On Aug 18, 2018
iomoge2:
nice.
I got something to tell you. I don't want to say it openly

I'll send a pm
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Castleberry: 10:18pm On Aug 18, 2018
cutiereborn:

You can have the rice, just give me the sauce tongue

No wahala cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 18, 2018
@soberdrunk you ran away from this thread grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 10:21pm On Aug 18, 2018
Castleberry:

I'll send a pm
i want to beg for a plate grin cheesy cry undecided lipsrsealed

Just one plate.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Castleberry: 10:23pm On Aug 18, 2018
iomoge2 ;Dpost=70403679:
i want to beg for a plate grin cheesy cry undecided lipsrsealed

Just one plate.

Take grin grin grin
Don't share with anybody

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 18, 2018
datascience:
Helllo friends.....
Fruit art by me cheesy cheesy cheesy
Oh my mind, how do you do it?

it so is creative.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jazzyjazz: 10:52pm On Aug 18, 2018
Mariangeles:
Then damn!
You've got magic hands...you're good!

Mariangeles:
...and on top of that, you're kind kiss

Now I'm blushing.

Thanks ma'am

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 11:40pm On Aug 18, 2018
cutiereborn:
As always, you represent wink
Thanks ma cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:16am On Aug 19, 2018
cutiereborn:

This akara is calling for a soft agege bread tongue
cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 2:46am On Aug 19, 2018
Castleberry:

Take grin grin grin
Don't share with anybody
thank you. This is for lunch tomorrow
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by strangest(m): 6:43am On Aug 19, 2018
Kenfil:

Aah I no dey fear ur face oo.. btw that food looks sumptuous

nwanyi onicha... i wan chop nri oka and ofe na enu
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 7:24am On Aug 19, 2018
Mariangeles:
Buy the batter dispenser nah...I believe that's what she used
Its not just the shape. you see how fluffy the inside looks. And the softness of the body. Choi shocked

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 7:25am On Aug 19, 2018
jazzyjazz:

Thanks ma'am
I can show you how to make it

We can do whatsapp and I'll record and share with you when next I'm doing it
Pls I'll find a way to get my number across to you. Thank you so much
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pemiakd: 7:47am On Aug 19, 2018
Still on d matter

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CDCEO001: 7:58am On Aug 19, 2018
Plantain with Eggplant Sauce. Not the type of eggplant you could eat raw or fresh though.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kenfil(f): 8:38am On Aug 19, 2018
strangest:

nwanyi onicha... i wan chop nri oka and ofe na enu

Nni oka I know, ofe na enu I have no slightest idea what that is �. Care to explain? Maybe then I can whip one up for ya lol
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pemiakd: 9:55am On Aug 19, 2018
Hot buns made this morning

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) ... (3455) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.