Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,641 members, 7,801,867 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (906) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5716035 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) ... (3467) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 1:14pm On Aug 21, 2018
Nimi22:
About yesterday night yam and garden egg sauce
Nice! kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 1:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
jagugu88li:

1cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2 cups boiling water
2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1/2 dateaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup butter, softened
2 1/2 cups white sugar
4 eggs
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour three 9 inch round cake pans. Stir together the cocoa and boiling water from the first set of ingredients. Set aside to cool. Sift together the flour, baking soda, salt and baking powder, set aside.

In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar. Beat in the egg. You must beat them 1 at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Add the dry ingredients alternately with the cocoa mixture. Mix only until combined. Divide same portion between the three prepared pans, and spread the batter out flat.

Bake for 18 to 22 minutes in the preheated oven, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean, and the cake pulls away from the sides of the pan. Cool cakes on a wire rack.

In a medium bowl, whip the heavy cream and vanilla. When the cream becomes thick, add the confectioners' sugar and continue to whip until stiff but not too grainy. Divide into three parts and spread onto two of the cooled layers. Stack the layers onto a nice plate, putting the two creamed ones on the bottom. Place the plain layer on the top. Frost the sides with the chocolate buttercream frosting. Make sure to trim your cake for better shaping

Then as you can see, you can accessories it according to how you want in. I chose kitkat and strawberries, candy too.

Zaynie, my book is out grin
What better way to to the shallah holiday than tryin my hands on t chocolate cake jagugu88li generously gave me a recipe for.
Did half of the recipe for a start......
In the oven now....

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 1:33pm On Aug 21, 2018
Tried mashed porridge yam for breakfast.

Not there yet but practice makes perfect wink

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bunny19: 1:48pm On Aug 21, 2018
glimpse:
Please nobody should post ram meat here if you do not have the courage to send to me. I want sallah meat cry cry embarassed . If you live in PH and want to share some with me. Kindly pm me. I will come to your house. Thanks.

Cc: Bunny19
Zaynie
Chai! My teamie oooo. I wish I was in PH I for pack am come ur house make u chop and purge grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 1:59pm On Aug 21, 2018
All done, a bit burnt sha tongue

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 21, 2018
sexybbstar:

The mods collect over 100k per month. So you mean you can pay them 10 times (1 million naira plus) monthly?
wow for real?!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by fanedrive(m): 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2018
At a sallah party

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mofpearl: 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2018
Eid

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CDCEO001: 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
Alwaysking:
Nope it doesn't, try it and you won't regret. grin
Ok.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Alwaysking: 4:59pm On Aug 21, 2018
Pepper soup toh bad grin

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:03pm On Aug 21, 2018
cutiereborn:
Tried mashed porridge yam for breakfast.

Not there yet but practice makes perfect wink
Looks delicious to me...

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ejika48:
Garden egg sauce and ofada rice for this cold weather.

Which one is ofada rice? is it the normal rice? .
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2018
sexybbstar:

You're right. The supermods are the highest paid.

And Lalastic1ala is the only supermod left. The first ones were demoted, some resigned.

I'm not sure if the other mods are paid more than 25k but Lalasticla1a stays here 24/7 so the pay is worth it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kushercain: 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2018
until mama Abdul brings my sallah food

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Lalas247(f): 5:54pm On Aug 21, 2018
Long day at work ! Finally it’s over Need me some beans and yam!
Late lunch join me cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kushercain: 5:58pm On Aug 21, 2018
glimpse:
Please nobody should post ram meat here if you do not have the courage to send to me. I want sallah meat cry cry embarassed . If you live in PH and want to share some with me. Kindly pm me. I will come to your house. Thanks.

Cc: Bunny19
Zaynie

I'm not a muslim but I still have fresh Meat should I pm?

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by weyreypey: 6:00pm On Aug 21, 2018
Lalas247:
I suspect you don't eat fresh food
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 6:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
Mariangeles:
Looks delicious to me...
Thanks was really kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by glimpse(f): 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2018
kushercain:

I'm not a muslim but I still have fresh Meat should I pm?

undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2018
fanedrive:
At a sallah party
I don't who you are, but I am going to find you and collect that rice kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 6:07pm On Aug 21, 2018
Mofpearl:
Eid
Please just send your house address shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kushercain: 6:07pm On Aug 21, 2018
glimpse:

undecided

Was about to modify after checking your profile. Its like you a family woman. My apologies.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
Lalas247:
Cool, having this for dinner but will substitute the yam with pap.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by fanedrive(m): 6:11pm On Aug 21, 2018
cutiereborn:

no wahala ma, I'll keep two grains for u grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by fanedrive(m): 6:13pm On Aug 21, 2018
Still at the party grin

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 6:14pm On Aug 21, 2018
fanedrive:
no wahala ma, I'll keep two grains for u grin
Only 2 grains cry cry cry
I will tell my mummy for you angry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 6:15pm On Aug 21, 2018
fanedrive:
Still at the party grin
angry angry angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CodeTemplar: 6:46pm On Aug 21, 2018
adecz:
Getting Real in this "Change" times...

Iron Man breakfast of steaming beans porridge, omelette & fresh, oven bread.

You can't go wrong with this 'collabo'.. But keep cold water standby, all day cool cool cool

Join me,
but come with small spoon ohhh!! grin grin grin grin
Egg and beans? You for just make am egg and garden egg now... remove the fried egg and you have balanced combo.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CodeTemplar: 6:48pm On Aug 21, 2018
kushercain:
until mama Abdul brings my salah food
lol . . . this one na bricklayer canteen oh.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CDCEO001: 6:52pm On Aug 21, 2018
cutiereborn:

Goodluck! 🍀

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kushercain: 7:09pm On Aug 21, 2018
CodeTemplar:
lol . . . this one na bricklayer canteen oh.

wettin man go do na

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hyinkar97(m): 7:15pm On Aug 21, 2018
Breakfast from Country Kitchen this morning cheesy

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) ... (3467) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.