Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,828 members, 7,806,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (980) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5726011 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) ... (3472) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by vizkiz: 8:14am On Sep 10, 2018
Mehn, people dry vex for here Sha.

Na these kin people go dey fight for food at parties. grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 10, 2018

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 8:29am On Sep 10, 2018
I no wan put mouth for this matter because the previous pictures the guy has posted is even better than the one off the internet.
It doesnt really add up.

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 8:34am On Sep 10, 2018
Breakfast cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DELTACHAINSMOKER: 8:34am On Sep 10, 2018
Mehn chaser guy has time tho.
He really has a lot of fvck to give. . .
Still bothering to reply people about the issue.

Whether I took pictures from the net to post here or whatever, ain't nobody's business.

I post pictures here, if you don't like or appreciate it.

Who the fvck cares. Keep scrolling down.

I used to visit this thread when I first registered for nl and Last I checked, nobody was given the job to inspect pictures here.

If you don't like whatever one posts, go form and start your own food blog. This is not your private property.

Capischhhe?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jesusgirl92(f): 8:41am On Sep 10, 2018
Liftedhands:
HANTY REGINA GBE ENUE SOUN!
Hope say your body don calm now that he has cleared the air.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ejika48(f): 8:45am On Sep 10, 2018
Bollinger:

Typical Naija mentality. So, presenting your meals in a palatable manner means borrowing plates and table cloth abi? Why una de tink like dis na?
waarefa.... Talk to d hand.... Typical Naija mentality? Yeah am a full blooded Nigerian....even omo Yorba gangan! I do with what I have u can keep insulting na u get ur data. N mind u...this is nairaland, for Nigerians, d naira spenders! Have a lovely week ahead, from Naija mentality babe!#omonaija#

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ejika48(f): 8:48am On Sep 10, 2018
sunbestie:

U see dat my plate na my tag/ signature/ tread mark.
Thief thief chef full here
Correct! God bless you jare! Na so my own too o. I post what I eat at home! Shikena!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 8:51am On Sep 10, 2018
qhutetomsel:
Who else loves their porridge soft and squishy? embarassed embarassed one that melts like butter in your mouth grin grin
Good food is underrated cheesy
Please can I have some tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 8:52am On Sep 10, 2018
JewelStone:
What's going on here again? Omg, I can't deal with the drama cheesy cheesy cheesy

Seriously though, posters should stop lifting pictures from the internet. Cook in your kitchen and post the pictures here. And if you happen to eat out in a restaurant or cafe, state it CLEARLY that the food isn't yours. Stop claiming people's work as yours, it's quite embarrassing!

Dinner: biryani rice with grilled chicken breast and yoghurt, made by for me my sis-in-law
That looks like my beloved jollof rice kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 9:01am On Sep 10, 2018
cutiereborn:
That looks like my beloved jollof rice kiss
You and jelos rice sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sisisioge: 9:01am On Sep 10, 2018
Hmmm...now we have more talks than foods. Please bring on the foods.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iykekelvins(m): 9:10am On Sep 10, 2018
qhutetomsel:
Who else loves their porridge soft and squishy? embarassed embarassed one that melts like butter in your mouth grin grin
Good food is underrated cheesy
Honesty, I would love to learn how to make this. Mind helping out?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 10, 2018
chasers:
Very sorry if I offended any body with my photo or post..None of you know me or have meant me before.few months ago some people sending messages from this forum to know wer I work or source of my photo. I was never gonna draw my involvement to that Blog or lady in question due to some personal reasons, that was why I said before I have connection or print on that photo.But the insult gave me reasons to do so.

People calling me names like thief. Same me you do send messages to for money, school fees, airtime apart from the once I gave out freely. Few months ago I paid someone schools here, gave out 5 thousands airtime to someone and also 10 thousands for support of something, lot more.

NOTE. Not uploading photo to get the like of girls attention because in a serious relationship.

Pardon my writing skill.not very good in English

The food was posted on the blog in February and you posted it here September.. About 6months later.

Your explanation could've made sense if you posted the pic in February or March not 6months later.

People would now copy pictures from blogs or websites and post them here, if they're caught they'll say they're working for the blogs or websites.

I was supporting you not because I think you're right or wrong but because the scandal was too exaggerated. Whether you copied pic or not shouldn't be anybody's business.

Cc bollinger angelicbeing

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 9:25am On Sep 10, 2018
breadplanets:
Yessssss!!!!
we Now inlaw grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:31am On Sep 10, 2018
chasers:
Very sorry if I offended any body with my photo or post..None of you know me or have meant me before.few months ago some people sending messages from this forum to know wer I work or source of my photo. I was never gonna draw my involvement to that Blog or lady in question due to some personal reasons, that was why I said before I have connection or print on that photo.But the insult gave me reasons to do so.

People calling me names like thief. Same me you do send messages to for money, school fees, airtime apart from the once I gave out freely. Few months ago I paid someone schools here, gave out 5 thousands airtime to someone and also 10 thousands for support of something, lot more.

NOTE. Not uploading photo to get the like of girls attention because in a serious relationship.

Pardon my writing skill.not very good in English
I'm happy you've cleared their doubts...I choose to believe you

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:35am On Sep 10, 2018
Iomoge I think you owe chasers an apology...

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 9:38am On Sep 10, 2018
sod09:
such is life bro,the painful part is this unrepentant thief that steals from dead people account hiding under to throw snide remarks.
I'm glad you cleared yourself cheesy
Have a lovely week ahead everyone
you just don't give up grin grin

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by QuinieR(f): 9:41am On Sep 10, 2018
Mariangeles:

Apology for??

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 9:43am On Sep 10, 2018
Jesusgirl92:
Hope say your body don calm now that he has cleared the air.
Got no issues with chasers at all! Still a fan. It's your remarks on the otherhand that irks me. It's all good let's food on please.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bomgirl(f): 9:43am On Sep 10, 2018
Good morning. Have a fruitful week.

Chasers, calm down. No vex. This is Nigeria. kiss kiss

Why can't I post pictures?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MoonWater: 9:46am On Sep 10, 2018
JeSoul:
Lemme post traditional for Vikin cheesy

Fried rice with steak, plantains & crabcake.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bomgirl(f): 9:46am On Sep 10, 2018
cheesy wink

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MoonWater: 9:48am On Sep 10, 2018
Bomgirl:
cheesy wink
You can't eat that alone. Get a second spoon
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:55am On Sep 10, 2018
QuinieR:

Apology for??
For defamation, for wrong accusations...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mum2bsoon: 9:57am On Sep 10, 2018
Mariangeles:
Like seriously
Last time I checked stating an observation isn't a crime or is it?

Modified: ok o

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jesusgirl92(f): 9:58am On Sep 10, 2018
Mariangeles:
Exactly
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sod09(m): 10:04am On Sep 10, 2018
Liftedhands:
you just don't give up grin grin
no sis
we shouldn't cast the first stone especially if we a'int innocent
you grab wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 10:05am On Sep 10, 2018
Ejika48:
waarefa.... Talk to d hand.... Typical Naija mentality? Yeah am a full blooded Nigerian....even omo Yorba gangan! I do with what I have u can keep insulting na u get ur data. N mind u...this is nairaland, for Nigerians, d naira spenders! Have a lovely week ahead, from Naija mentality babe!#omonaija#

Ki lo kan mi to ba je yo' ooba? It doesn't change your crass nature. Change your mentality,. You'll be better off for it.

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:05am On Sep 10, 2018
mum2bsoon:

Like seriously
Last time I checked stating an observation isn't a crime or is it?

Modified: ok o
"Stating " and direct accusation are two different things...

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 10, 2018
wife material 50,000 yards.... i love food and i dey straight forward cool cool cool
Divay22:
Issa dinner cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) ... (3472) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: KpagoGIN(m), Cheks01(f), KennycruzIsla and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.