Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,793 members, 7,798,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

The Culture Lounge - Culture (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Culture Lounge (210062 Views)

Noise About Abobaku Online.....the Culture Has Been Abolished Years Ago. / Promoting The Culture Board On The Frontpage / Drop Your Suggestions For Improving The Culture Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Culture Lounge by beatmonster(m): 7:09pm On Mar 20, 2019
peacefull:

Thank you so much!! I'm really appreciate you!!

Meeting is helping each other and discussion many things, sharing something etc? Am I correct? Women can't join that meeting? or there have only women's meeting?

Shaving hair is like past?
Yes, I think in Japan also many things are changing. Many things are different between elder generation and young generation.

About bride price, depending on the community is about village?
Now I understand that why my husband told me marriage is difficult to young peoples in Nigeria. Maybe because of money?
He doesn't pay bride price. He said because I'm not Nigerian. So if partner is foreigner, don't need pay it but count that marriage? He told me if not pay it in Nigeria, that marriage is not working(not count, family will not allow). What about in abroad? Seems like bride price is very important for marriage in Nigeria.

Sorry for asking you too much. I'm sorry and Thank you so much for answering me. I'm really appreciate you!

Women joining/not joining depends on the members of the association and nature of the meeting. Yes, they have only women meetings. Example

https://m./1064592170347911/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C6334569689

click the above link to join foreign wives married to Igbo men
Re: The Culture Lounge by beatmonster(m): 7:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
peacefull:

Meeting is helping each other and discussion many things, sharing something etc? Am I correct? Women can't join that meeting? or there have only women's meeting?

Shaving hair is like past?
Yes, I think in Japan also many things are changing. Many things are different between elder generation and young generation.

About bride price, depending on the community is about village?
Now I understand that why my husband told me marriage is difficult to young peoples in Nigeria. Maybe because of money?
He doesn't pay bride price. He said because I'm not Nigerian. So if partner is foreigner, don't need pay it but count that marriage? He told me if not pay it in Nigeria, that marriage is not working(not count, family will not allow). What about in abroad? Seems like bride price is very important for marriage in Nigeria.

Sorry for asking you too much. I'm sorry and Thank you so much for answering me. I'm really appreciate you!

Women joining/not joining depends on the members of the association and nature of the meeting. Yes, they have only women meetings. Example

click the above link to join foreign wives married to Igbo men.

Yes, the younger generation is more open minded than the older generation. Thanks to internet and technology. Shaving of hair and some archaic culture are going extinct.

what your husband told you about bride price is the fact. Another problem is marriage in Nigeria takes so much from a man in Igboland financially. You are still responsible for your in-laws one way or the other.

By the grace of God, I will be in Japan in October this year to start language class and if I find a Japanese girl I love, I will marry her.

Take good care of your husband oh grin
Re: The Culture Lounge by peacefull(f): 4:44am On Mar 21, 2019
beatmonster:

click the above link to join foreign wives married to Igbo men.

Yes, the younger generation is more open minded than the older generation. Thanks to internet and technology. Shaving of hair and some archaic culture are going extinct.

what your husband told you about bride price is the fact. Another problem is marriage in Nigeria takes so much from a man in Igboland financially. You are still responsible for your in-laws one way or the other.

By the grace of God, I will be in Japan in October this year to start language class and if I find a Japanese girl I love, I will marry her.

Take good care of your husband oh grin

I checked it. But I couldn't see anything cry
Maybe because I don't use Facebook.

I understand about shave hair well now!
Thank you so much!!
I will not die before my husband. I told him many many times that I want him to alive more than me. Just one minute or one second is ok. I don't wanna see his death. I can't. Not about only him. I don't wanna see anybody die. It's so hurt cry

I think Japan is same. Man need money for marriage more than woman in Japan.
In Japan, many women claim women rights now and politics trying to make better for women. Because Japan is behind in this field from other countries. Here have women only passenger cars(train), ladys day for some place like movie theater, shop, restaurant etc, there have discount for only women. Even some company trying to concern for women worker.
So I think Japanese men are getting more hard life now. They have too much responsibility and under pressure. Some Japanese men said domination of women over men in Japan now.
Many Japanese men don't wanna marry now.
Not everybody.

Oh!! You will come to Japan? For study language? October is Autum. Good season. Not so cold not so hot. Beautiful Autum colours season cheesy Even now Spring, Good season. Peoples waiting for cherry blossoms bloom. Very beautiful season!

Witch side will you stay?
If in North side or Sea of Japan side, you need to ready for good Winter clothes for cold. There have too much snow and too much cold.

I wish you will meet a good Japanese woman!
Love is very important. Please be careful bad Japanese woman!
My husband don't know I met many many good Nigerian peoples on here. He don't know many good Nigeria peoples helped and helping me. He just knows I'm learning cheesy
I will take good care of him grin

Anyway, Thank you so much. I'm really really appreciate you!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Culture Lounge by beatmonster(m): 4:19pm On Mar 21, 2019
peacefull:

I checked it. But I couldn't see anything cry
Maybe because I don't use Facebook.

I understand about shave hair well now!
Thank you so much!!
I will not die before my husband. I told him many many times that I want him to alive more than me. Just one minute or one second is ok. I don't wanna see his death. I can't. Not about only him. I don't wanna see anybody die. It's so hurt cry

I think Japan is same. Man need money for marriage more than woman in Japan.
In Japan, many women claim women rights now and politics trying to make better for women. Because Japan is behind in this field from other countries. Here have women only passenger cars(train), ladys day for some place like movie theater, shop, restaurant etc, there have discount for only women. Even some company trying to concern for women worker.
So I think Japanese men are getting more hard life now. They have too much responsibility and under pressure. Some Japanese men said domination of women over men in Japan now.
Many Japanese men don't wanna marry now.
Not everybody.

Oh!! You will come to Japan? For study language? October is Autum. Good season. Not so cold not so hot. Beautiful Autum colours season cheesy Even now Spring, Good season. Peoples waiting for cherry blossoms bloom. Very beautiful season!

Witch side will you stay?
If in North side or Sea of Japan side, you need to ready for good Winter clothes for cold. There have too much snow and too much cold.

I wish you will meet a good Japanese woman!
Love is very important. Please be careful bad Japanese woman!
My husband don't know I met many many good Nigerian peoples on here. He don't know many good Nigeria peoples helped and helping me. He just knows I'm learning cheesy
I will take good care of him grin

Anyway, Thank you so much. I'm really really appreciate you!!

Thank you for your reply. I appreciate you too. Which social media is very popular in Japan?

I will be going to Okinawa grin
Re: The Culture Lounge by peacefull(f): 5:15am On Mar 22, 2019
beatmonster:

Thank you for your reply. I appreciate you too. Which social media is very popular in Japan?

I will be going to Okinawa grin

You are welcome!! I'm really appreciate you!!
Wow cheesy Okinawa!! Many Japanese peoples love Okinawa!!

I think peoples using Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. But I don't hear about Facebook like before. So I think Twitter and Instagram is popular now.
And most of peoples using Line.
Line is like Whatsapp messenger. I think almost same. Why I said I think because I don't use any embarassed

I think maybe you already know that Japan is disaster country. There have app from Japan Tourism Agency "Safety tips".
I think that app can assist your travel in Japan cheesy

If fat peoples use bus, they have to double pay in Nigeria? Is it true?

Nigerian peoples everybody can bring something on head? Everybody?

And I still can't understand well about name in Nigeria. Change name is common in Nigeria?
Peoples give name for baby and call that name even after grow up? I mean if my member of family got baby and already give name, but I will not call that name. I will call another name or my name. My husband told me many times. But I still can't understand well. Even his name, nobody call his registration on paper name.

I'm sorry, still asking you many questions.
I'm really sorry.
Re: The Culture Lounge by beatmonster(m): 8:31pm On Mar 22, 2019
peacefull:

You are welcome!! I'm really appreciate you!!
Wow cheesy Okinawa!! Many Japanese peoples love Okinawa!!

I think peoples using Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. But I don't hear about Facebook like before. So I think Twitter and Instagram is popular now.
And most of peoples using Line.
Line is like Whatsapp messenger. I think almost same. Why I said I think because I don't use any embarassed

I think maybe you already know that Japan is disaster country. There have app from Japan Tourism Agency "Safety tips".
I think that app can assist your travel in Japan cheesy

If fat peoples use bus, they have to double pay in Nigeria? Is it true?

Nigerian peoples everybody can bring something on head? Everybody?

And I still can't understand well about name in Nigeria. Change name is common in Nigeria?
Peoples give name for baby and call that name even after grow up? I mean if my member of family got baby and already give name, but I will not call that name. I will call another name or my name. My husband told me many times. But I still can't understand well. Even his name, nobody call his registration on paper name.

I'm sorry, still asking you many questions.
I'm really sorry.

fat people double pay? NO

Everybody can bring sth on head? No

Change in name is not common. Wives change surname to husband own.

Baby name is culturally reserved for parents. Yes, even when the baby grows up.

Japan disaster country because of earthquake?
Re: The Culture Lounge by CrazyJill: 8:58pm On Mar 22, 2019
Speaking of travel, I went to not so long ago iceland adventure tours. These are quite interesting tours, which provided me with an unforgettable experience. I am very glad that I went there. I think that if you just want to travel, then this is a good option. Here is a link to their website https://icelandadventuretours.is/. It can be a great alternative to a trip to Japan.
Re: The Culture Lounge by peacefull(f): 6:59am On Mar 23, 2019
beatmonster:

fat people double pay? NO

Everybody can bring sth on head? No

Change in name is not common. Wives change surname to husband own.

Baby name is culturally reserved for parents. Yes, even when the baby grows up.

Japan disaster country because of earthquake?

shocked
Everything No?
My husband told me a lie? cry

I mean disaster like Earthquake, Typhoon, Volcano etc. But peoples are not always afraid about that.
About Typhoon, When We need prepared for evacuation, office like city office, town office etc will announce and cell phone will alarm before get late. Cell phone have English. But I'm not sure if cheap cell phone career have same alarm for evacuation and like my city office always speaking only Japanese for announce. So someone who can't understand Japanese are don't know what are they talking about.

I think someone who can't understand Japanese well, need kind of app for their safe.
I want everyone have fun and safe in Japan cheesy

Anyway, Thank you so much!!
I'm really really appreciate you!!!!
Re: The Culture Lounge by beatmonster(m): 9:07am On Mar 23, 2019
peacefull:

shocked
Everything No?
My husband told me a lie? cry

I mean disaster like Earthquake, Typhoon, Volcano etc. But peoples are not always afraid about that.
About Typhoon, When We need prepared for evacuation, office like city office, town office etc will announce and cell phone will alarm before get late. Cell phone have English. But I'm not sure if cheap cell phone career have same alarm for evacuation and like my city office always speaking only Japanese for announce. So someone who can't understand Japanese are don't know what are they talking about.

I think someone who can't understand Japanese well, need kind of app for their safe.
I want everyone have fun and safe in Japan cheesy

Anyway, Thank you so much!!
I'm really really appreciate you!!!!

I don't understand "everything no"?

you husband didn't lie

could you ask me the question again?
Re: The Culture Lounge by peacefull(f): 4:25pm On Mar 23, 2019
beatmonster:

I don't understand "everything no"?

you husband didn't lie

could you ask me the question again?

Sorry. My English is really bad. I'm sorry.

I mean everything No is your answer is No for my questions. My questions are my husband told me before about Nigeria.

He said If fat peoples use bus in Nigeria, they will pay for double. I was very surprise. He said If I can't believe, ask anybody who is Nigerian.

When I saw Nigerian peoples or any African peoples bringing something on their head pictures on internet or TV, I asked him if he can or not, he said every Nigerian peoples can do it. He said even small kids can do.

He always telling me that he will change his name. He told me change name is common in Nigeria and even in Japan not difficult shocked
He also told me some his friends already change their name in Japan. But I still can't understand well.

He told me many peoples giving name for baby in Nigeria. Some peoples giving their name, some peoples giving another name, then they call that name. When I asked him is that nickname, he said something like that. I know he has 3 names. 1, Christian name, 2, Nickname, 3, Talk with someone in Nigeria(family). He said Nigerian peoples have many many names.

If I ask him over and over, he will fed up.
He said explain for me is meaningless. Because I can't understand embarassed
I can ask him now is what I had learn new. If I wanna ask him what he told me before, I think need take time. So he will not fed up.

I'm sorry for my bad English. I'm really sorry.
Re: The Culture Lounge by umerjaved: 8:05am On Mar 27, 2019
Hi, i read your post almost completely its very informative the main discussion about that machine so this machine is very helpful and hope so its will need me so when i will need this machine i will contact you your no have saved so contact you soon..thanks for sharing.

Electronics Items
Re: The Culture Lounge by jbblues24(m): 9:10pm On Jun 01, 2019
This shot has navigated right into my heart. lipsrsealed
Re: The Culture Lounge by Luna2019: 11:54am On Jun 04, 2019
Hello, I'm trying to complete a research about words used in some West African countries. I still have difficulties trying to find the meaning and sources of some words, maybe the froum could help me? The following are words/expressions supposedly used in Nigeria:

What's up? = irresponsible

wheater man = poor man

waka about = one who is always on the road

small wife = second wife in a polygamous relationship

bambam = buttocks

drug = any food supplement

If you have any sites or sample sentences for me I would very much appreciate it!!! Thanks!
Re: The Culture Lounge by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 14, 2019
The Environment reeks of zero intelligence and it's not only about that particular environment that's how 80% of Eastern States look like.from Aba the dirtiest and undeveloped state in Nigeria down to Owerri to Ebonyi still the same thing, nothing but glorified shlthole.

An Average igbo man is a big-time struggler is not my concern, and it's not my business if Ibadan people have brown roof or not.

My point is, focus on the east instead of running around calling other people lazy.
Re: The Culture Lounge by Boxer007(m): 12:38pm On Aug 10, 2019
Igbo men have hairy ass
Re: The Culture Lounge by Judeudochukwu(m): 12:49pm On Nov 04, 2019
Why do you have a spiritual husband and wife the truth none has told you

Some people while in a prayer houses will be informed they are been disturbed by a spiritual wife or husband. Haven heard about it, he and the pastor would rush into conclusion calling it an evil spirit. Next is to start abracadabra prayers, casting and loosing to no avail – otu abụghị n’ezi. The pastor will be blowing the microphone making noise like a lunatic, the congregation belief deliverance is taken place: to no avail _ otu abụghị n’ezi.
Kill her, the pastor said.
Let her die and leave.
I asked, how possible? Is it possible I ask?
Can you kill a spirit?
Have you heard or seen where one killed a spirit if not in the church where they kill spirit with mouth and microphone, yet things remains same and sometimes get worse yet?
Now listen, let me teach you wisdom: saying the truth because truth is life _ eziokwu bụ ndụ. This is why it set the captive free. The moment you know the truth. The truth you know must surely set you free.
As a human being, use event as seen in the land of the living to judge event as seen in the spiritual realm.
Sometimes, as it’s here on earth, so it’s in the realm of spirit
As its in the spiritual realms so it’s in the physical plane.
Take for example you see a woman and engaged to her as a young man.
After some while, both of you happen to marry happily. Marriage you must remember comes upon an agreement between two opposite parties. Now, after a while, you travel to another space for a mission, another destination where you now find comfort. If you forget calling to say hi to the wife, how will she feel?
Answer!
What if you are not calling or have lost contact, passion for her and she kept looking after you?
Haven gotten to reach out to you, you pretend not knowing her and denied haven nothing to do with her.
No matter what she does, you kept pushing her away and ignore all signs and signals. What do you expect the woman to do?
Would you not do anything mad if you were in her shoes?
Of course you will!
If you can as a legitimate wife, you are not against the law if you must suffer him anyhow without wasting his life.

This is what happens between those who got married to mariners before earthly visit. Stop been fooled by Christians and their ignorant teachings.
They are spiritual ignorant. All of them whom you call man of God are ofeke in spiritual matters. They are ignorant about spiritual affairs. They are pretenders and deceivers. The reason you must be careful about their false teachings.
They only shout and make noise like lunatic. They only know how to make noise not knowing that our spiritual engagement asked for quietness, peace of mind and solitude. The very moment they should spent with wisdom are given for selfishness. The reason wisdom is far seen from them. They lack truth. They know nothing about spirituality and wisdom.
Pastors are ofeke (fools) when it comes to spiritual matters. They know absolute nothing as e dey happen in the realm of spirits. They know nothing but go on deceiving people. They must pay the prize at the end of it all. It’s written, you shall reap what you sowed. That’s to say, you shall reap deception as a deceiver.
For crying out loud, this people are not deceiving animals. They are deceiving human being.
The image of the gods.
Turning black what nature has made to be white for their selfish interests.
Causing disunity, hatred, disaster between nature and mankind, bridging the gap between spirits and mankind.
Why people suffer today!
They must reap what they sowed at the end of it all.
Wisdom shall judge them!
So what is the remedy?
this is what a spiritualist will help you do. He/she will first engage you on a spiritual consultation to know if truly you are a mariner perhaps the cause of your problems and encounter. Because it’s not necessarily mariners who encounter spiritual wives. A witch can as well manifest herself as a spiritual wife to cause ruin to someone’s life.
Nevertheless, If you are and it happens that you are suffering as a result of spiritual wife/husband, the spiritualist shall consult further, knowing what must be done.
It’s then the wife/husband will have to name his or her prize owing to your position, agreement and periodic in the marine. Hence all mariners doesn’t share same position and agreement are differently. Upon this information, he get to inform you about what to be done. No matter what, it must involve a sacrifice!
We call it marine ritual settlement – ịkwa ibu mmiri nye ndị ọgbọ na uke.
During this sacrifices you have to accept him or her back.
We call it ‘ịkwa ibu udo na abụghị ibu nkewa’ a sacrifice for peace not separation.
When properly done, he/she will assist you in all aspects of life been in union. That’s the reason for sect (i di n’otu ndị mmiri).
Odogwuakataaka: That’s to say if he is good to go. Should he/she is wicked, so jealous. We e plead him or her to accept some things which he refused. If he do, good.
If not, we can then upon ọfọ na ogu talk about separation.
This you must know asked for wisdom hence his/her stubbornness might be as a result of her workforce, duty, services to deliver.
Do you know that these mariners (marine husband and wife’s) are destiny helpers? The very reason they are sometimes filled with jealous and must be treated with caution otherwise one’s life and destiny are placed on danger zone at the cost of services in the name of deliverance. Many are suffering this today!
Know whom you run to at the cost of spiritual matters.

: A spirit such as marine wife/husband might proof stubborn owing to agreement reached before your earthly coming. When we come across such like spirit person’s, we plead with him /her to allow you enjoy your earthly life as you wish. Remember, all these are done upon agreement, I as a priest stand to negotiate this as a third party upon ritual sacrifices. It’s not a thing we do by force as seen in the churches. Shouting with a microphone to draw attention of the people, proving how much we can speak in tongues and grammars. It’s never done that way for your safety, success, happiness and longevity.
Because it’s not all about today but tomorrow: the case must be handled with care.
This is the very reason igbo adage says ‘oké dibịa gbaa àjà, ọ dịka ewere nyee ndị mmụọ n’aka’ when a great/experienced priest performed ritual exercise, it looks like the items was given hand to hand to the spirits.
The result remains positive, settling all matters and causing light on one’s path.

If you must work on spiritual ignorance to disintegrate what shouldn’t be disintegrated, the subject (human) must suffer the penalty.
One true information people lack in spiritual matters remains the fact that spirits are not at lost (loosing end) in any matter as it involve humanity. The reason you must be careful and stop playing with your spiritual life.
Haven known these, I have to state it finally that spiritual husband and wife are not evil.
If they are, that’s to say you are evil also hence you are a mariner. If you are not a mariner, you can’t get married to a mariner as a wife or husband. The difference between you and him /her is only that you had the opportunity to exist on earth as a human being after pre-existence as a mariner in waters.
The lineage continues as you bear forth children on earth: especially, a case whereby you are a mariner and your earthly husband/wife is also a mariner, all your earthly children shall be mariners.
It’s divine
It’s a nature mandate!
It’s written and can’t be changed.
You can’t change what nature has caused to be neither will you condemn it.
Who are you to judge?
Do you judge upon wisdom or ignorant?
Who are you to condemned what nature has made to be?
How many years do you have to exist here on earth?
How many years do you think these matter have lasted, involving billions of people born and yet to be born?
Is it why you are here?
All these are meant for pastors to answer.
People who dwelt on ignorant, causing ruin to people’s life and destiny.
Sending people to early graves and are happy doing that hence it put food on their table.
Judgement await us all!
Ife onye metere, o weere isi ya buru (evil men do, leave with them and after them).
Wise man think and talk about tomorrow, a fool (ofeke) talk about today.
Today has only but 24hours in it, tomorrow is indefinite.
Don’t be deceived!
Add us on WhatsApp 08103253857
Tell us to add you to our WhatsApp group for more info to he a different man or woman.
Also visit our website for more information
echoesoftruth1.website2.me for more info
Re: The Culture Lounge by YoussufAp(m): 7:33pm On Nov 28, 2019
DOBOEFEMENA:
Traditional Games in Africa

Who remembers the days we used to play games like suwe, police and thief, fire on the mountain, ten ten and ayo.

Now with the advent of technology we can play some of these games online.

Did you know there is a version of the ayo game online.

It is called Awale Online and it is a strategy game among the Mancala family of board games played in West Africa
and worldwide. The goal of the game is to capture more seeds than one's opponent.

It is a digital version of the Ayo and played on a rectangular carved board by two players with 12 round pits, 6 on each side
and 48 seeds.

Get the game here: Download.ahagamecenter.com

Which other traditional or childhood african games do you know?

This seems very interesting. Thank you, Fren
Re: The Culture Lounge by timileyeen: 5:24pm On Dec 12, 2019
People with gap teeth like sex and kissing tongue tongue grin
Re: The Culture Lounge by Nobody: 1:33am On Dec 17, 2019
Re: The Culture Lounge by chimezieeze98: 7:46am On Jan 15, 2020
I so much love the dance steps displayed

[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czMIH4Im6Z4
Re: The Culture Lounge by TheKhalid: 7:44am On Apr 07, 2020
Lovely thread, you guys may want to check the Culture and Lifestyle of the GEMBU people in the Mambilla Plateau region of Nigeria.

Gembu is a town on the Mambilla Plateau in Taraba State, Northeast Nigeria. It is among one of the highest elevated towns in the countryside sitting at an average elevation of 4,423ft above sea level. I spent a few days here enjoying the so many unique and beautiful things to see ranging from the picturesque landscapes, the thick forests, the tea farms, the local culture, the cold weather, the fresh fruits and vegetables and the best of all, the amazing people of Gembu.

Learn more here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mhtjq-eORYc
Re: The Culture Lounge by ChideraStephen(f): 12:00am On Apr 27, 2020
Re: The Culture Lounge by Opemopem15: 7:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
Re: The Culture Lounge by mztahoney(m): 8:57am On May 19, 2020
the ideas, customs, and social behaviour of a particular people or society.
History Really help in Mankind
Re: The Culture Lounge by Pheelz2020(m): 10:47am On May 19, 2020
pls can someone help me with the link to get Tax Identification Number remotely pls?
Re: The Culture Lounge by Omoluabi16(m): 12:13am On May 28, 2020
Ejirẹ́ okin
Ẹ̀jìrẹ́ ti mo bi, ti mo jo
Ẹ̀jìrẹ́ ti mo bi, ti mo yó
Ẹ̀jìrẹ́ ara isokun
Omó édun nsere lori igi

Ẹ̀jìrẹ́ wo ile olowo ko ló
O wo ile olola ko ló bé
Ile alakisá lo ló
Ẹ̀jìrẹ́ só alakisá di alasó
O só otosi di olowo

Bi Taiwo ti nló ni iwaju
Bééni, Kéhinde ntó lehin
Taiwo ni omode, Kehinde ni ebgon
Taiwo ni a ran ni sé
Pe ki o ló tó aiye wò
Bi aiye dara, bi ko dara

O tó aiye wò. Aiye dun bi oyin
Taiwo, Kehinde, ni mo ki
Eji woró ni oju iya ré
O de ile oba térin-térin
Jé ki nri jé, ki nri mu
cc vickyrotex. I composed it for you.Divine inspiration grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe / Common Beautiful Names From The Igbo Tribe / Please, Teach Me Efik/ibibio (calabar/akwa-ibom) Language.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.