Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,721 members, 7,805,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Which Multivitamin Capsule Do You Recommend? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Which Multivitamin Capsule Do You Recommend? (13897 Views)

Contact us for charity support / . / Ginseng Rh2 Capsule-relief For Cancer Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Multivitamin Capsule Do You Recommend? by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 05, 2012
Hi all,
Please tell me of a good multivitamin capsule to buy. I've been taking Omega H3 but its like I'm allergy to it - Whenever I take it, I feel like throwing-up.embarassed Which other Good one do you recommend?
Re: Which Multivitamin Capsule Do You Recommend? by remyjohnson001: 10:55am On Dec 05, 2012
Vitamin are very much necessary has deficiency in the vitamin level can malnutrition problem so a proper care should be taken by taking necessary vitamin B and Vitamin D which is good in improving the strength of the joints and body.

Ensure
Re: Which Multivitamin Capsule Do You Recommend? by highland(m): 12:08pm On Dec 07, 2012
Green world Multivitamins is good, you can get it.
Re: Which Multivitamin Capsule Do You Recommend? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 07, 2012
No adverts, fools!. angry
Re: Which Multivitamin Capsule Do You Recommend? by dominique(f): 8:23pm On Dec 07, 2012
Highbros: No adverts, fools!. angry

Help me tell them o.
@topic
Not a drug person but I sometimes use daravit multivitamins. If you eat healthy with plenty of fruit and vegetables in your diet, you don't need all those multivitamin supplements imo.
Re: Which Multivitamin Capsule Do You Recommend? by healthcons: 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2012
dominique:

Help me tell them o.
@topic
Not a drug person but I sometimes use daravit multivitamins. If you eat healthy with plenty of fruit and vegetables in your diet, you don't need all those multivitamin supplements imo.
No wonder many people die like fowl
Re: Which Multivitamin Capsule Do You Recommend? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 07, 2012
healthcons:
see who is talking typing.
Re: Which Multivitamin Capsule Do You Recommend? by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 08, 2012
Re: Which Multivitamin Capsule Do You Recommend? by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 08, 2012
jidegirl12: http://oneaday.com/mens.html

This is more like it. can I buy it from the pharmaceutical stores?
Re: Which Multivitamin Capsule Do You Recommend? by dominique(f): 12:30pm On Dec 08, 2012
healthcons:

Pls explain your point. Are you saying people die like fowl because they're not using the drugs you and your dubious cohorts come here to peddle?
Re: Which Multivitamin Capsule Do You Recommend? by healthcons: 10:50pm On Dec 08, 2012
dominique:

Pls explain your point. Are you saying people die like fowl because they're not using the drugs you and your dubious cohorts come here to peddle?
People die like fowl because they think they know but they don't know and they are not ready to know (EGO)

(1) (Reply)

Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! / LASG Commences Construction Of 1,500-Bed Psychiatric Hospital In Epe (Pictures) / Styrofoam Ban: Lagos State Postpones Enforcement By 3 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.