Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul (16609 Views)

You're Unemployed, Broke And Frustrated. What Do You Do?... / Are You Frustrated With Your Job,why Are You Still Keeping It? / SOS Help A Frustrated Job Seeker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by MCLION1(f): 2:54am On Dec 22, 2012
My dear,u wil pas tru many huddles 2 become great in lif.Remember,winners neva quit,n quiters neva win. I graduated since 2009,B.sc Geology,(2.1)infact d 3rd best in my department,its almost 2years I finishd my service but stil lukin 4 job.I hav moved frm Bayelsa 2 Port-Harcourt,n now presently in Lagos,I hav written so many tests,atended interviews,came in contact wit scam people al in search of job.I hav done promo job at least 2 kip lif goin but it is based on contract,it stopd cos who u knw,n sleepin stuf crept in.Being a born again,I can't soil my hands just 2 kip a job or jobs going.Havin no money 2 establish my self n hatin idlenes,i started 2 work as a cashier/sales in my uncles pharmacy witout payment but 2 get d skils&experience,n also he has been of help 2 me so dats anoda way 2 show apreciatn. Despite al these,Am neva discouraged eventho it has nt been easy,cos I knw a day of favour wit d Lord wil ovashadow al d years in d wildernes. My dear cheer up,kip on tryin n continue 2 ask 4 d mercy of God cos d Bible said,"He wil have mercy on whom He wil hav mercy 2".God is 4eva faithful. Shalom.
Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by HarryPotter(m): 6:00am On Apr 04, 2013
[quote author=somebody]Hi,

Thanks.
Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by HarryPotter(m): 6:07am On Apr 04, 2013
ispeed: The poster is not a serious type I offer him a job that can fresh him over 50k per month, even I get one customer for him in abuja but the guy refuse to pick my call again. The nature of the job is marketing, he need to look for customer and I will be the one that handle the rest, 10k per customer and he can get up to 10 customer in a month it depend on how aggressive. I tryeven agree to train him free of charge so he can attend to the customer himself. Oh God I try my best.
Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by HarryPotter(m): 6:10am On Apr 04, 2013
Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2013
Do you think the Woman will remember this thread? Have you sent her a PM?
Take things easy bro, it will get better..

1 Like

Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by APFM(m): 6:29pm On Apr 05, 2013
HarryPotter: To everyone else on the thread, I 'd like to thank you for your words of encouragement eventhough majority of the promises I received were all words with no action. May God bless everyone.
How about relocating to Lagos..You may get a good offer
Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by HarryPotter(m): 9:19pm On Apr 05, 2013
Zeddicus: Do you think the Woman will remember this thread? Have you sent her a PM?
Take things easy bro, it will get better..
Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by HarryPotter(m): 9:21pm On Apr 05, 2013
APFM:
How about relocating to Lagos..You may get a good offer
Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by igbi: 9:38pm On Apr 05, 2013
have you tried submiting ur cvs to schools for a start?
Re: Kindly Help A Frustrated Soul by NextProdigy(m): 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2013
Robertomatteo: I have always heard that succeeding in Nigeria without going into crime is very hard but I have always waved it aside when I see young men and women at the top of their fields doing great. I have always wished that one day I could be like one of these people.

Now, I graduated since 2010 and have served but till now am yet to get any reasonable Job. I stay in Abuja and have submitted applications to virtually every thinkable corner but regrettably, I have only been called up by people offering only blue collar appointments. Places that do not have any means of impacting on your life career wise. Currently, I am working with a guy dealing in phone accessories just to get money for daily meals. Why I am so frustrated is that I am the first in a family of 9 and with my graduation, my parents thought I would be of help to the family soon after school but alas, their dreams don't look like coming to pass. Now, I am being tempted to join a drug trafficking circle. I know all the inherent risk in this type of business but what other choice do I have? I was thinking all through the night and I just thought of coming here to see if I can get alternative help.

Like I said, I stay in Abuja. I am looking for a Job that can pay me N50,000 for a start at least. I don't mind what the Job entails, heck it doesn't even have to be the usual white collar job. Any role that can give me a steady income with room for expansion and advancement in the future.
Please nairalanders, I believe someone on this site can be used by God to turn things around for me. I don't want to go into January next year with this uncertainty hanging around my neck.

And yes, feel free to insult me for indulging in self-pity.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Certifications Can I Take IN QA/QC? / Can You Hold A First Class Degree And Be Jobless? / UPDATE: Npower Sent Out Acknowledgment Of Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.