Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Official European Football Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official European Football Section Poster Of The Year 2012 (502 Views)

Original Uefa.com Users' Team Of The Year 2012 (video) / *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations / Why Is Israel In European Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Official European Football Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by chamotex(m): 9:41am On Dec 05, 2012
Hi my fellow analysts, calculators, shekpe keepers and epistle writers...

It's that time of the year again to nominate candidates for the best poster on this section for the year 2012. The last edition was won by Dayokanu. (I think)

Rules:
1, Only 1 nomination per user.
2, Any nominee that has been banned or warned (twice) this year will be disqualified
3, A Moderator cannot be nominated in his/her section but may be nominated in other sections
4, Nominee must be active in the section
5, Nominee must be forum rule-abiding and not a trouble-maker.
6, Top 3 nominees will be up for poll for another 2 weeks, where the winner will be announced at the expiration of the voting
7, Where there is tie, the mod reserves the right to either choose one or extend the nomination/voting by 24 hours

NOMINATION ends on December 19th, 2012

VOTING starts December 20th, 2012 and ends December 30th and then, the winner will be announced.

Let the nominations start...
Re: Official European Football Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by debosky(m): 9:45am On Dec 05, 2012
Bros I thought someone else had started a poll on this?
Re: Official European Football Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by chamotex(m): 9:49am On Dec 05, 2012
Oh my bad, I didn't realise.
Thanks for the info. smiley
Re: Official European Football Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by chamotex(m): 9:50am On Dec 05, 2012

(1)

Howard Webb Appointed Referee For Manchester United V Liverpool / Bale Allays Fears Over Ankle Injury / Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees New Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.