Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Mr. Right Rejection Form Letter - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mr. Right Rejection Form Letter (2176 Views)

This Is How You Handle Rejection(pic). / Hilarious Rejection Letter From Harvard University / Rejection!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr. Right Rejection Form Letter by Ninjabyte(m): 9:47am On Feb 13, 2008
For all you ladies who have found it difficult to tell that Poor thing that his tenure is over, we at Ninjacorp (an NGO) have decided to make your life a lot more easier. Just print out this form and send it over to the fella. Dont forget to fill his name where appropriate]

Dear (____rejectee's name here____ ),

I regret to inform you that you have been eliminated from further contention as my Mr. Right.

As you are probably aware, the competition was exceedingly tough and dozens of well-qualified candidates such as yourself also failed to make the final cut. I will, however, keep your name on file should an opening become available. So that you may find better success in your future romantic endeavors, please allow me to offer the following reason(s) you were disqualified from the competition:

[Check all those that apply]

___ Your breasts are bigger than mine.

___ Your last name is objectionable. I can't imagine taking it, hyphenating it, or subjecting my children to it.

___ The fact that our finest dining experience to date has been at Iya Basira reveals a thriftiness that I find unappealing.

___ Your inadvertent admission that you "buy condoms by the truckload" indicates that you may be interested in me for something other than my personality.

___ You failed the 20 Question Rule, i.e., I asked you 20 questions about yourself before you asked me one.

___ Your legs are skinnier than mine. If you can FIT into my pants, then you can't GET into my pants.

___ Your "Putting on a few, aren't you babe?" comment, given the 9-months pregnant size of Your Own beer gut, was inappropriate.

___ You failed the credit check.

___ I find your inability to fix my car extraordinarily unappealing.

___ The fact that your apartment has been condemned reveals an inherent slovenliness that I fear is unbreakable.

___ The phrase "My Mother" has popped up far too often in conversation.

___ You still live with your parents, and attending night classes to get your High School diploma, are slight negatives.

___ You mention your ex-wife's name more than you mention mine.
Re: Mr. Right Rejection Form Letter by ituen(m): 12:09pm On Feb 13, 2008
Ninja,

abeg commot this thing before my wives see am. No spoil my show for 2mrw
Re: Mr. Right Rejection Form Letter by Lolabbey: 12:15pm On Feb 13, 2008
hmmm ninja na wah oooo

ur posts are umaaaaaaaaaaan tongue tongue kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Mr. Right Rejection Form Letter by success123(m): 12:18pm On Feb 13, 2008
u don marry
Re: Mr. Right Rejection Form Letter by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 13, 2008
Printing a copy, addressing it and sending it to , Thank you, i have been looking for a way to dump his broke Arse
Re: Mr. Right Rejection Form Letter by Lolabbey: 12:25pm On Feb 13, 2008
whose ass?

who mary again
Re: Mr. Right Rejection Form Letter by Ninjabyte(m): 12:54pm On Feb 13, 2008
Lola, right back @ u. I hope i aint stepping on anybody's toes.

Aisha, think twice before u send dat form oooo. Men dey scarce these days.

Ahh, Ituen, i sure sey u get sense pass this one no be small. U can handle this on na. Abi?
Re: Mr. Right Rejection Form Letter by Lolabbey: 12:59pm On Feb 13, 2008
i trust d guy ,

too much brain
Re: Mr. Right Rejection Form Letter by ituen(m): 4:29pm On Feb 13, 2008
Thnaks lola
Re: Mr. Right Rejection Form Letter by Lolabbey: 4:33pm On Feb 13, 2008
u ar welcom
Re: Mr. Right Rejection Form Letter by tytylayor: 4:44pm On Feb 13, 2008
he's always welkum
@topic
nice one u av hia. wink
Re: Mr. Right Rejection Form Letter by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 13, 2008
The Men are scare thing is just a mhty. Men are more than women in nigeria and worldwide, This is statistically proven
Re: Mr. Right Rejection Form Letter by folly69(m): 5:06pm On Feb 13, 2008
and who ar u bout to drop
Re: Mr. Right Rejection Form Letter by Lolabbey: 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2008
folly dey fear grin
Re: Mr. Right Rejection Form Letter by tufe(m): 5:11pm On Feb 13, 2008
hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Mr. Right Rejection Form Letter by Lolabbey: 5:13pm On Feb 13, 2008
tufe dear,

so u ar back withou hinting me

hav bin bodad since dat u ought 2 hav com since u wer comin by air

u ar welcom hony tongue tongue kiss kiss
Re: Mr. Right Rejection Form Letter by ituen(m): 8:03pm On Feb 13, 2008
wetin i dey see?

Tufe don become man oh grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mr. Right Rejection Form Letter by tufe(m): 8:09pm On Feb 13, 2008
u dey kraze angry, and u have become a boi grin
Re: Mr. Right Rejection Form Letter by nightnurse(f): 8:14pm On Feb 13, 2008
Dear (IHEM HURU N'ITE ABUGHI ERO),

I regret to inform you that you have been eliminated from further contention as my Mr. Right.

As you are probably aware, the competition was exceedingly tough and dozens of well-qualified candidates such as yourself also failed to make the final cut. I will, however, keep your name on file should an opening become available. So that you may find better success in your future romantic endeavors, please allow me to offer the following reason(s) you were disqualified from the competition:

[Check all those that apply]

My breasts are bigger than yours.

Your last name is objectionable. I can't imagine taking it, hyphenating it, or subjecting my children to it.

The fact that our finest dining experience to date has been at Iya Basira reveals a thriftiness that I find unappealing.

Your inadvertent admission that you "buy condoms by the truckload" indicates that you may be interested in me for something other than my personality.

You failed the 20 Question Rule, i.e., I asked you 20 questions about yourself before you asked me one.

Your legs are skinnier than mine. If you can FIT into my pants, then you can't GET into my pants.

Your "Putting on a few, aren't you babe?" comment, given the 9-months pregnant size of Your Own beer gut, was inappropriate.

You failed the credit check.

The fact that your apartment has been condemned reveals an inherent slovenliness that I fear is unbreakable.

The phrase "My Mother" has popped up far too often in conversation.

You still live with your parents, and attending night classes to get your High School diploma, are slight negatives.

You mention your ex-wife's name more than you mention mine.
Re: Mr. Right Rejection Form Letter by naijadiva2(f): 8:19pm On Feb 13, 2008
lol, this was cute.
Re: Mr. Right Rejection Form Letter by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 13, 2008
@ Ninjabyte

this is hilarious, i am so stealing this, i cant stop laughing, "ur breast are bigger than mine", hahahahahaha
Re: Mr. Right Rejection Form Letter by tufe(m): 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2008
nightie, is that for ituen
Re: Mr. Right Rejection Form Letter by folly69(m): 10:04am On Feb 14, 2008
i think so,lets wait and c cheesy
Re: Mr. Right Rejection Form Letter by ituen(m): 10:14am On Feb 14, 2008
Nope

Its not for me, its for segunpc
Re: Mr. Right Rejection Form Letter by tytylayor: 10:34am On Feb 14, 2008
so u r nw denying her nw abi? shocked
Re: Mr. Right Rejection Form Letter by Lolabbey: 10:43am On Feb 14, 2008
na so life b sad sad
Re: Mr. Right Rejection Form Letter by clemcykul(f): 11:50am On Feb 14, 2008
ur breast are bigger than mine shocked grin grin grin grin

lol ninja u must be dat guy grin *goes off and buys bra for ninjabyte*

i cn see u wearing the bra grin
Re: Mr. Right Rejection Form Letter by Lolabbey: 11:58am On Feb 14, 2008
clemcy which size u buy for am cheesy
Re: Mr. Right Rejection Form Letter by tytylayor: 12:11pm On Feb 14, 2008
size 42L grin
Re: Mr. Right Rejection Form Letter by Lolabbey: 12:14pm On Feb 14, 2008
yeparipa
Re: Mr. Right Rejection Form Letter by Ninjabyte(m): 9:48pm On Feb 14, 2008
Clemcy, u sure say u get money to go buy bra? No be d one wey ur hubby carry from .im family heirloom wey .im Mama's mama's sub-mama use, na im u wan carry come dash me? See as u wan open ur nyash make we see ooo. Haba clemcy, no do dis to urself u hear.
Re: Mr. Right Rejection Form Letter by clemcykul(f): 9:11am On Feb 15, 2008
hahhaa i cee u grin

u too don open ur small ynash for us now grin at least the bra size u grin grin grin

turn around make i see wether e fit u well grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Bleeped Her I Must Confess / How My Sister's Husband Raped Me / (picture)New Way Of Cooking Your Chicken.enjoy.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.