Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

If A Strange Woman And A Child Appears In Your Matrimonial Home - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If A Strange Woman And A Child Appears In Your Matrimonial Home (9307 Views)

Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home / Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos / Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Strange Woman And A Child Appears In Your Matrimonial Home by Blazay(m): 7:45am On Dec 16, 2012
Hmmmmm
I dey laugh! smiley
A lot of experiences indeed. NOTHING LIKE PUTTING YOURSELF FIRST! Simple. kiss
Being in love does not equate will being weak or insecure! kiss

NOBARRY. . . I MEAN NOBARRRRY INTERFERES WITH MY HAPPINESS OR COMFORT. kiss
Re: If A Strange Woman And A Child Appears In Your Matrimonial Home by Blazay(m): 7:45am On Dec 16, 2012
Double post.
Re: If A Strange Woman And A Child Appears In Your Matrimonial Home by Odunnu: 7:53am On Dec 16, 2012
Indeed being in love doesnt equate to being insecure.
Me fainting when I see them doesnt equate to being insecure either. It will be a blow no doubt.
Re: If A Strange Woman And A Child Appears In Your Matrimonial Home by ifyalways(f): 7:58am On Dec 16, 2012
She'll have to go back to wherever the child was conceived to wait for "baby daddy"

The discussion, solution, settling would be done outside my home.

Would I be shocked?Yes! But I'll be 200% alert. Time to wake up, sit tight and "arrange" my kids future. Who knows how many more left outside?
Would you throw away everything you've shared with your man cos some woman turned up with a child?. . .

2 Likes

Re: If A Strange Woman And A Child Appears In Your Matrimonial Home by Blazay(m): 8:01am On Dec 16, 2012
If it can happen to another woman, why not you?
Is your man a SAINT? grin
After you faint. . .you wake up and confront the 'drama'!
Simple.
Re: If A Strange Woman And A Child Appears In Your Matrimonial Home by Odunnu: 8:01am On Dec 16, 2012
Will I throw it all out? Thats a hard one o. I guess it depends on how this is managed
Re: If A Strange Woman And A Child Appears In Your Matrimonial Home by Blazay(m): 8:03am On Dec 16, 2012
Nothing to throw out o!
LET THE MAN USE HIS ENERGY AND RESOURCES TO THROW HIMSELF OUT IF HE WISHES! kiss
Your only position is to sit and watch!
Say little and PAY ATTENTION! Your CHILDREN ARE ABOUT TO SHARE INHERITANCE. . . your only business! kiss

IF THAT CHILD IS HIS. . . .HE IS PART OF YOUR FAMILY. . . OR YOU END UP LIKE OJUKWU AND OTHER IRRESPONSIBLE SCATTER-SCATTER TOTOS AND BLOKOSES WHEN HE QUENCHES.

Your role as a WIFE is to unite NOT DISUNITE. . . for the sake of YOUR CHILDREN. . .IF YOU DIE BEFORE THEM(not impossible) kiss. . . TIME TO THINK. . .NOT BYTCH! kiss

The reason women have lots of issues. . . instead of thinking of the future, they will concentrate on NONSENSE. . .especially with children left to fued against each other after the YEYE parents are long gone.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!
Re: If A Strange Woman And A Child Appears In Your Matrimonial Home by olivegirl(f): 8:48am On Dec 16, 2012
jidegirl12:

Abi now cooger ..... Wetin Gawd pikin fit do now? grin grin grin
Tsk tsk tsk

( shakes head and crunches a big bite of celery tsk )
if na papa gi d0 dis king fin nk0?] Pls save me fr0m dis
Re: If A Strange Woman And A Child Appears In Your Matrimonial Home by AGgal(f): 9:00am On Dec 16, 2012
Fire! God pls dnt let it happen 2 me. Will my marriage survive it?
Re: If A Strange Woman And A Child Appears In Your Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 16, 2012
Freiburger: Ladies, what will be your reaction if a strange woman appears in your matrimonial home and claims with prove that your husband is the father of her ten years old child?

The wedding would be called off with immediate effect!!
We will get the situation straightened out before I say "i do"
to anything!!
Re: If A Strange Woman And A Child Appears In Your Matrimonial Home by BabaO2: 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2012
Tgirl4real: It's been like more than a week now.

Please check and also check your spam folder.

It's about this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1114121/nairaland-online-reality-family-show
Hmmm, Ibidapo obe's same runs
Re: If A Strange Woman And A Child Appears In Your Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 16, 2012
AG.gal:
Fire! God pls dnt let it happen 2 me. Will my marriage survive it?

My sister your marriage will survive it, if you want it too.

I think the best advice I have heard hear is to say little and be attentive and let your husband handle it. Me I will put my feet down and not let the woman stay, the kid can come for hols...Am not a fan for separating kids from their mothers just because I want to get back at her. But if husband dearest decides he needs another wife then maybe I need to buy rat medicine
grin

1 Like

Re: If A Strange Woman And A Child Appears In Your Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 16, 2012
Just see how guys are avoiding this topic
Re: If A Strange Woman And A Child Appears In Your Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 16, 2012
preshuzpearl: Just see how guys are avoiding this topic

grin grin
Re: If A Strange Woman And A Child Appears In Your Matrimonial Home by stainny: 11:17am On Dec 17, 2012
If the child was before our wedding, no problems. If it is after our wedding, i need explanations.all the same the child remain his son, so i cant kill the child neither would i kill my husband. but some conditions will be set straight and right!
Re: If A Strange Woman And A Child Appears In Your Matrimonial Home by biolabee(m): 12:13pm On Dec 17, 2012
preshuzpearl: Just see how guys are avoiding this topic

its a ladies thread
we are quietly watching

1 Like

Re: If A Strange Woman And A Child Appears In Your Matrimonial Home by Tgirl4real(f): 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2012
Blazay: Nothing to throw out o!
LET THE MAN USE HIS ENERGY AND RESOURCES TO THROW HIMSELF OUT IF HE WISHES! kiss
Your only position is to sit and watch!
Say little and PAY ATTENTION! Your CHILDREN ARE ABOUT TO SHARE INHERITANCE. . . your only business! kiss

IF THAT CHILD IS HIS. . . .HE IS PART OF YOUR FAMILY. . . OR YOU END UP LIKE OJUKWU AND OTHER IRRESPONSIBLE SCATTER-SCATTER TOTOS AND BLOKOSES WHEN HE QUENCHES.

Your role as a WIFE is to unite NOT DISUNITE. . . for the sake of YOUR CHILDREN. . .IF YOU DIE BEFORE THEM(not impossible) kiss. . . TIME TO THINK. . .NOT BYTCH! kiss

The reason women have lots of issues. . . instead of thinking of the future, they will concentrate on NONSENSE. . .especially with children left to fued against each other after the YEYE parents are long gone.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!

Well said. I agree with this.

What's d point of raising fire and brimstone? D deal is been done already. So, it's either u embrace it calmly or u scatter and lose all you built together.
Re: If A Strange Woman And A Child Appears In Your Matrimonial Home by Tgirl4real(f): 2:31pm On Dec 28, 2012
Baba_O:
Hmmm, Ibidapo obe's same runs

I don't get u.
Re: If A Strange Woman And A Child Appears In Your Matrimonial Home by nossycheek(f): 5:09pm On Jun 30, 2014
they are long over due. I have been waiting for the duo since I got married more than a decade ago. I go ask whether hold up kept them away for these14 yrs?

1 Like

Re: If A Strange Woman And A Child Appears In Your Matrimonial Home by Abel202: 9:26pm On Jul 01, 2014
[b]My people,
This is something I have been secretly hoping should happen to me any time.
I mean, if I knew what I know now, I would have gotten married many years before I did and had kids much older than the lovely ones I have now. Or I would have had some sef before getting married (I abhored this idea before, but now I don't). So if mother luck shines on me and some woman turns up with a 10 year+ old kid that is actualy mine. Chai I will kill goat or even Nama to wellcome the kid. Ofcourse am a happily married man, so accepting the kid doesnt translate to accepting the mum as a second wife. No, not at all. Of course the kid will live with me henceforth. My wife will surely understand (it will be in her interest to understand). Because she knows I love a large family but she is not ready to give more than 4 kids (as a modern lady,o di nma), and am not ready to marry another wife. So if an old affair suddenly yields a grown up kid I will shout HALLELUYAH for real. I love kids. So am ready to have as many as I can "comfortably take very good care of".[/b]

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Wife I Infected Her With Chronic Syphilis / Dedicate A Song To Your Father / A man who impregnated his 12-year-old daughter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.