Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Can A Husband Forgive Wife Caught In Adultery? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can A Husband Forgive Wife Caught In Adultery? (23966 Views)

How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) / Tonbra Alamiesiegha's Marriage Crashes, Wife Caught Pants Down In Hotel Room / Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Husband Forgive Wife Caught In Adultery? by okewole(m): 4:40pm On Apr 23, 2006
Can A Hushand Forgive Wife Caught In Act?

To me not matter the circumstances, she is gone forever.
Re: Can A Husband Forgive Wife Caught In Adultery? by Seun(m): 8:30pm On Apr 23, 2006
If a woman can forgive a husband caught in the act, then a man should be able to do the same. If a man is arguing that his wife must forgive him when he strays, but that he can't forgive her when she strays, then he's a cheater. women take note!

2 Likes

Re: Can A Husband Forgive Wife Caught In Adultery? by Rhodalyn(f): 8:37pm On Apr 23, 2006
I wldnt!!!!!!!! i wld neva 4give her!!!!!, neva!!!!!!
Re: Can A Husband Forgive Wife Caught In Adultery? by mukina2: 8:44pm On Apr 23, 2006
its hard to but he must try if God forgives us.we must also forgive
Re: Can A Husband Forgive Wife Caught In Adultery? by Zahymaka(m): 4:23am On Apr 24, 2006
I believe I'd forgive if something like that happens -- but I'd definitely express my displeasure in no small way.
Re: Can A Husband Forgive Wife Caught In Adultery? by zeewhy(f): 11:30am On Apr 24, 2006
its possible,if i were in the husbands shoes i wld 4give hercos 2 eer is human and 2 4give is devine but that is if she accepts that she is guilty.
Re: Can A Husband Forgive Wife Caught In Adultery? by Reverend(m): 6:45pm On Apr 24, 2006
You will never be able to trust your partner again and this will eventually deal the death blow to the relationship.

It is better to part, unless for the sake of small children you decide to stay together!

1 Like

Re: Can A Husband Forgive Wife Caught In Adultery? by Dupsybaby(f): 10:09pm On Apr 24, 2006
with all sincerity i doubt if any man can.
Re: Can A Husband Forgive Wife Caught In Adultery? by Free(f): 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2006
well
you can always forgive undecided
if a women can forgive a cheatin husband am sure the man can also do the same
it works both ways, lol cheesy
Re: Can A Husband Forgive Wife Caught In Adultery? by Africaman: 7:50pm On Apr 25, 2006
I will forgive her, afterall God has forgiven my SIN through Christ Jesus my Lord.
However, the marriage will be at an end.
Re: Can A Husband Forgive Wife Caught In Adultery? by Rhodalyn(f): 7:50pm On Apr 25, 2006
bt u aint God??
Re: Can A Husband Forgive Wife Caught In Adultery? by Damest09(f): 8:47pm On Apr 25, 2006
I will never cheat but if a man do that to me, i will forgive 'cause i will never consider the possibility of getting divorced.
Re: Can A Husband Forgive Wife Caught In Adultery? by Zahymaka(m): 9:03pm On Apr 25, 2006
That's the spirit lady. I don't care -- but I don't want divorce.
Re: Can A Husband Forgive Wife Caught In Adultery? by comechop(m): 10:06pm On Apr 25, 2006
It is soo easy to type in here that I will forgive, there is nothing to hard to forgive,
But think about the woman you love, and you see catch her [/i]in the act[i] with another man, I mean thats a different story man.
It wld take ONLY the grace of God to forgive.
And yet no matter how you try, the hurt, distrust and pain will remain. For me, i dont know.
Re: Can A Husband Forgive Wife Caught In Adultery? by kiwibabe(f): 11:45pm On Apr 25, 2006
lipsrsealed you can forgive but you won't forget! lipsrsealed
Re: Can A Husband Forgive Wife Caught In Adultery? by toshmann(m): 11:46pm On Apr 25, 2006
forgive? honestly i wish i could. i may try to, but i don't think i'll succeed in forgiving. that scenario will hunt me for life. i have a soft heart and it will get shattered by that scene. trust? never again. then the question is this: what is a marriage without trust? so ,for the sake of my health,i'll go my way. tell me, when u see her with this guy red handed, can u really assure urself that she hasn't been doing it all the while?may be with different guys even.can u?

marriage aint easy o. especially for guys. just pray that God gives u a wife that sticks to u. and guys ,we also have a duty to stick to our wives. as for forgiving her,i'll forgive,but i cant forget, and b/c i cant forget, the pain remains there and the marriage is wrecked forever.

solution: NO CHEATING!!!!!!!!!!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Can A Husband Forgive Wife Caught In Adultery? by babymine(f): 10:44am On Apr 26, 2006
He might forgive but he'll always suspect her. And love without trust isn't da best. undecided

1 Like

Re: Can A Husband Forgive Wife Caught In Adultery? by nikitareal(f): 1:23pm On Apr 26, 2006
if he really loves her,he wld 4give bt main't forget.
Re: Can A Husband Forgive Wife Caught In Adultery? by spikedcylinder: 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2006
As a woman,if i catch my man in the act,i cant forgive, even if i do,the marraige is over.
Re: Can A Husband Forgive Wife Caught In Adultery? by babymine(f): 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2006
When it's the man, everyone's like "don't mind him, you know men" but when it's the woman everyone's like "abomination, deal with her oh!"
God help us!

3 Likes

Re: Can A Husband Forgive Wife Caught In Adultery? by osteen(m): 3:07pm On Apr 26, 2006
i will definately forgive her after all she is human as some one rightfully said. But remaining in the relationship will be ludacris, so out i go but we will be friends
Re: Can A Husband Forgive Wife Caught In Adultery? by zebudaya(m): 3:16pm On Apr 26, 2006
she's gone.
Re: Can A Husband Forgive Wife Caught In Adultery? by creams(f): 3:17pm On Apr 26, 2006
We're all human, so definately since she's ur wife i don't see de reason y u cannot forgive
if truely u love her, sending her away will not help matters coz she cannot forgive herself.

To heir is human to forgive is divine
Re: Can A Husband Forgive Wife Caught In Adultery? by O4real(m): 3:45pm On Apr 26, 2006
@okewole
meen, dont tell me it happened to you. This is a spouse's nigthmire.

1 Like

Re: Can A Husband Forgive Wife Caught In Adultery? by nikitareal(f): 3:47pm On Apr 26, 2006
spiked cylinder,remember marriage is 4 betta for worse nt a door
dt is meant 4 goin in n out,besides divorce is a sin xcept if he is ur
boyfriend n nt ur husband.
Re: Can A Husband Forgive Wife Caught In Adultery? by spikedcylinder: 3:49pm On Apr 26, 2006
nikita4real,thank you for your sweet advice but if my husband cheats on me,am leaving because i cant trust him again and if i cant trust my man,the marraige is in turmoil!

1 Like

Re: Can A Husband Forgive Wife Caught In Adultery? by O4real(m): 3:59pm On Apr 26, 2006
@ 2 all who cant 4give
I know a pastor whose wife was caught in the act . . . as i speak they are still together and by next month we are gearing to eat the first daughters rice cos she is getting wedded. Can u guys remember (i.e. if u r Xtains) that when the prostitute was about to be stoned in the bible that Christ told the ppl that if anyone has not sinned in one 4m or the other that he should cast the first stone, and no one did cos we r all sinners.
Sure, if it was my wife it will really hit me hard but i will 4give her. Then go 4 sex classes so i can blow her mind b4 someone elses does it 4 me just in the film "Meet D Fockers". Meenn, i'll b humping her anywhere wid a rejuvenated megaware like neva b4 till she gives up on such erotic ideas. (Can u guys remember the lady who ditched her husby in the reality show in the film "Stepford wives" and what the hubby did) this is what happens to ppl who cant 4give.
Re: Can A Husband Forgive Wife Caught In Adultery? by O4real(m): 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2006
Whats trust when the marriage oath has bound u guys 2gether. There was something u saw b4 getting married now. So why not believe that this is a chance to increase that trust.
Re: Can A Husband Forgive Wife Caught In Adultery? by spikedcylinder: 4:05pm On Apr 26, 2006
You mean trust doesnt mean anything once you've signed the dotted lines?
Re: Can A Husband Forgive Wife Caught In Adultery? by O4real(m): 4:21pm On Apr 26, 2006
ma sister, the thing had transcended trust level . . . he / she should be your breathe and when your breathe is bad you use things that will make it smell nice. Or do u just choke yourself 2 death because your breathe has gone bad?
Re: Can A Husband Forgive Wife Caught In Adultery? by delekan(m): 6:06pm On Apr 26, 2006
@04real
It is easy to write here that i will forgive. I always believe that when i get to the bridge i shall cross it. Frankly speaking if i must give an answer on this now, my response would be that i can't forget the act and may lead to anything. Here trust still comes in; I think trust comes before taking marriage oath and when the foundation of the oath (trust) is scrumbled then what ever the oath transcended to is shaken already. take God grace to come out of it.
Re: Can A Husband Forgive Wife Caught In Adultery? by O4real(m): 6:49pm On Apr 26, 2006
@delekan
U r not talking like a believer. But i believe u cos the level each individual can withstand pressures are different. But I still maintain my stance as per the believe that trust must have transcended to oath to which nothing should have shaken.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Deceives Barren Wife, Impregnates Divorcee / Why Are Men Becoming Lazy And Un-productive. / Mother Abandons Her HIV-Positive Baby On Benin Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.