Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Why Only Advise Ladies On Relationships? Dont Men Need Reorientation Too? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Only Advise Ladies On Relationships? Dont Men Need Reorientation Too? (1121 Views)

Why Marriages/relationships Dont Last Anymore / Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. / Why Celebrity Relationships Dont Last? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Only Advise Ladies On Relationships? Dont Men Need Reorientation Too? by edelweiss(f): 10:30pm On Dec 05, 2012
Ever since I got to Nairaland all I see on the romance section is ladies do this and do that and I seriously wonder are we seen as fish brains? Don't we think the men themselves need some orientation?Guys tend to talk about the ladies alone and feel as if we are the only ones with relationship issues, all thanks to u all though we pick some of our mistakes and adjust, but seriously guys u need to re orient yourselves too! Guys have lost all morales, cheating is the order of the day, the think being romantic or loving is being weak,the have lost their true self to the society and made up believes! How can u be a good husband or be responsible man when u think u are prefect? We are all human, we learn everyday. I would like to see the responsible ones who have set their priorities right to educate some of the rest.

1 Like

Re: Why Only Advise Ladies On Relationships? Dont Men Need Reorientation Too? by jhydebaba(m): 10:39pm On Dec 05, 2012
Not only that u have fish brains, u also litter everywhere with unwanted pregnancies lipsrsealed
Lest I forget its a men's world. tongue
Re: Why Only Advise Ladies On Relationships? Dont Men Need Reorientation Too? by edelweiss(f): 10:46pm On Dec 05, 2012
jhydebaba: Not only that u have fish brains, u also litter everywhere with unwanted pregnancies lipsrsealed
Lest I forget its a men's world. tongue
The pregnancies the women got thru the immaculate conception? Why put a woman in the family way if u aint ready? Why sleep with a woman without protection if u can't face the consequences of being a father? Its a man's world u said, I agree, so far is the world a better place so far?men need re orientation! And it begins with u!Don't get carried away in the tides, stand firm.

1 Like

Re: Why Only Advise Ladies On Relationships? Dont Men Need Reorientation Too? by jhydebaba(m): 10:09am On Dec 06, 2012
edelweiss: The pregnancies the women got thru the immaculate conception? Why put a woman in the family way if u aint ready? Why sleep with a woman without protection if u can't face the consequences of being a father? Its a man's world u said, I agree, so far is the world a better place so far?men need re orientation! And it begins with u!Don't get carried away in the tides, stand firm.
Very funny post, u just want to blame ur "fish brain" on men by hiding under re-orientation of men. For crying out loud why will u open ur legs wide for common "suya" and at the end of the day, u'll be crying foul. Please, ladies should get sense until then men can still be fingering their fish brains.
Re: Why Only Advise Ladies On Relationships? Dont Men Need Reorientation Too? by edelweiss(f): 3:47pm On Dec 06, 2012
jhydebaba:
Very funny post, u just want to blame ur "fish brain" on men by hiding under re-orientation of men. For crying out loud why will u open ur legs wide for common "suya" and at the end of the day, u'll be crying foul. Please, ladies should get sense until then men can still be fingering their fish brains.
and u feel manipulating the' fish brain' make u a better person? why don't u think about correcting and not taking advantage of her? U said she opens her legs for suya? Means she's cheap ba? What about the ones that only open with a very reasonable money? What is that? Or the one who opens for no monetary value? Or the one who doesn't open at all? What will u call those?Men really have to change their attitude, instead of manipulating and teaching her the hard way, why not be human and teach her with tenderness,like u wld want a man to treat ur sister, daughter or mum. The option is all left to u.
Re: Why Only Advise Ladies On Relationships? Dont Men Need Reorientation Too? by jhydebaba(m): 9:43pm On Dec 06, 2012
edelweiss: and u feel manipulating the' fish brain' make u a better person? why don't u think about correcting and not taking advantage of her? U said she opens her legs for suya? Means she's cheap ba? What about the ones that only open with a very reasonable money? What is that? Or the one who opens for no monetary value? Or the one who doesn't open at all? What will u call those?Men really have to change their attitude, instead of manipulating and teaching her the hard way, why not be human and teach her with tenderness,like u wld want a man to treat ur sister, daughter or mum. The option is all left to u.
The simple answer to all ur questions is that she is fish brainy. What are u telling me That men should teach "cheap whores" as u rightly called them No, no, I don't think so. What happened to all the teachings especially on morals taught to them by parents, teachers and religious bodies (church, mosque etc)

Until una get sense, we go still dey finger una brain grin grin
Re: Why Only Advise Ladies On Relationships? Dont Men Need Reorientation Too? by usermane(m): 9:48am On Dec 07, 2012
jhydebaba:
The simple answer to all ur questions is that she is fish brainy. What are u telling me That men should teach "cheap whores" as u rightly called them No, no, I don't think so. What happened to all the teachings especially on morals taught to them by parents, teachers and religious bodies (church, mosque etc)

Until una get sense, we go still dey finger una brain grin grin

Aww... That 's a little bit too harsh,don't u think. She has a point and i couldn't agree more with her.
Am not trying to be modest but i observed that both partners r responsible to keep a relationship;a fact that most men have been steering clear of, bn full of themselves as the master of d home,deserving unrestrained servitude from d wife.

Putting d blame on only one side all the time is indeed selfish.

Trust me, it wud be fairer if we consider ourselves(guys) in these(ladies) shoes evn if just for a split second
Re: Why Only Advise Ladies On Relationships? Dont Men Need Reorientation Too? by usermane(m): 10:23am On Dec 07, 2012
edelweiss: Ever since I got to Nairaland all I see on the romance section is ladies do this and do that and I seriously wonder are we seen as fish brains? Don't we think the men themselves need some orientation?Guys tend to talk about the ladies alone and feel as if we are the only ones with relationship issues, all thanks to u all though we pick some of our mistakes and adjust, but seriously guys u need to re orient yourselves too! Guys have lost all morales, cheating is the order of the day, the think being romantic or loving is being weak,the have lost their true self to the society and made up believes! How can u be a good husband or be responsible man when u think u are prefect? We are all human, we learn everyday. I would like to see the responsible ones who have set their priorities right to educate some of the rest.

edelweiss, u should have known men by now. A few of them r ok but most won't admit they have problem as long as women submit to them just as 'a captive surrender to his captor' evn if it mean losing some of ur natural and fundamental human right.

The ball is in ur court, screen ur guys back and forth b4 u accept and teach ur sons how to treat ladies regardless of who they r b4 he learns from d lions in sheep clothing
Re: Why Only Advise Ladies On Relationships? Dont Men Need Reorientation Too? by edelweiss(f): 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2012
usermane:

edelweiss, u should have known men by now. A few of them r ok but most won't admit they have problem as long as women submit to them just as 'a captive surrender to his captor' evn if it mean losing some of ur natural and fundamental human right.

The ball is in ur court, screen ur guys back and forth b4 u accept and teach ur sons how to treat ladies regardless of who they r b4 he learns from d lions in sheep clothing
yes u are right. It all boils down to ur person as an individual, never will a person with sound moral upbringing, d fear of God and fair conscience will treat a fellow human so unfairly! I for one chose not to treat pple based on their IQ. I try to impact positively to their lives rather than rip them apart! Believe u me, some guys could be termed as fish brains or better still nonentity,but nevertheless I don't tell them my opinion, I will discuss what I feel the should observe about themselves believing that the would be grateful to me when they finally see reasons. We never know where we can be of help to one another in future.
Re: Why Only Advise Ladies On Relationships? Dont Men Need Reorientation Too? by phazotron(m): 11:53pm On Jun 19, 2013
simply put, u h**s are the weaker sex. kapish?
Re: Why Only Advise Ladies On Relationships? Dont Men Need Reorientation Too? by dasparrow: 6:49am On Jun 20, 2013
phazotron: simply put, u h**s are the weaker sex. kapish?

Yes, they are the weaker sex and that includes the w*h*o*r*e that mistakenly carried you 9 months in her womb when she should have just aborted you because that would have meant one less chauvinist that the females will have to deal with in this wicked world of ours.

1 Like

Re: Why Only Advise Ladies On Relationships? Dont Men Need Reorientation Too? by phazotron(m): 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2014
dasparrow:

Yes, they are the weaker sex and that includes the w*h*o*r*e that mistakenly carried you 9 months in her womb when she should have just aborted you because that would have meant one less chauvinist that the females will have to deal with in this wicked world of ours.

son of a bitch how far?
Re: Why Only Advise Ladies On Relationships? Dont Men Need Reorientation Too? by phazotron(m): 3:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
dasparrow:

son and or daughter of a bitch how far?

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Ur Adivce Abt My GF / Shocking!! 40 Year Old Mother Who Is Sleeping With Her Son Is Now Pregnant ! / How Yahoo Guys Waan Dupe Me&how To Protect Yourself From Online Dating Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.