Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

(Pics Included).P.O.P Ceiling (with Chandeliers) For Your Apartment This Year - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / (Pics Included).P.O.P Ceiling (with Chandeliers) For Your Apartment This Year (4779 Views)

Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. / (PICS) Budget P.O.P Ceiling, Interior Decoration, Plasterboard And Many More... / Beautify Your House Ceiling With Pop(call For Best Price) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(Pics Included).P.O.P Ceiling (with Chandeliers) For Your Apartment This Year by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 06, 2012
Give that your new or present apartment that new and heavenly look this Xmas and New Year, with our top notch services.

P.O.P ceiling-#70,000 -12 by 12 room size and lower
P.O.P ceiling (with chandeliers as shown in the above pics)-#100000 for the lowest-priced chandelier. Work to be finished within 10 days(Within Lagos State).
Interior painting with top quality paints, with artistic designs (call for more information).
Tiling of your floors, bathroom and kitchen etc.
Payments can be made twice, part payment before the job starts, and balance before completion.
Just sit back and watch as your lovely apartment is transformed to an edifice of a king.
For more information on our services, call EMIRATE INTERIOR DECORATORS on: 08035020573, 08094502261, and 08128947408.

Re: (Pics Included).P.O.P Ceiling (with Chandeliers) For Your Apartment This Year by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 06, 2012
This is a just a finished work. We hope to do more and better than will suit your taste. Just sit back and describe how you want it, and it will be like a magic...Just call the numbers provided above, and we will be there.

Re: (Pics Included).P.O.P Ceiling (with Chandeliers) For Your Apartment This Year by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 08, 2012
Call us for more info!
Re: (Pics Included).P.O.P Ceiling (with Chandeliers) For Your Apartment This Year by segcymoor(m): 8:38am On Dec 08, 2012
Pls I advise u send d pics of work done on site...while one may see u busy and not existing Living room ...I will call u later for job
Re: (Pics Included).P.O.P Ceiling (with Chandeliers) For Your Apartment This Year by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 08, 2012
segcy.moor:
Pls I advise u send d pics of work done on site...while one may see u busy and not existing Living room ...I will call u later for job

That is a newly finished work, you should be interested in my work, not when I'm busy doing it. Call me anytime, if you need my services, anytime. Its my company, and I have employees working for me.
Re: (Pics Included).P.O.P Ceiling (with Chandeliers) For Your Apartment This Year by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 12, 2012
Contact us.
Re: (Pics Included).P.O.P Ceiling (with Chandeliers) For Your Apartment This Year by Nobody: 5:49am On Aug 07, 2013
Call us 2day to make a difference..

(1) (Reply)

Can A Committed Land Be Released? / Richfield Estate @ N600,000 Per Plot Payable In 24 Months @ N25,000 Per Month / »»» 4 Bedroom Bungalow @ N27M Negotiable «««

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.