Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,041 members, 7,807,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Vacancy... Total Is Recruiting FINANCE OFFICER. Apply Now! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy... Total Is Recruiting FINANCE OFFICER. Apply Now! (3851 Views)

UNDP Recruiting Finance Associates(fresh Graduate) Deadline Is Jan 7!!! / Total Is Calling HND Holders--CADET DRILLING SUPERVISOR / Elf/total Is Recruiting Now! [from Today's Papers] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy... Total Is Recruiting FINANCE OFFICER. Apply Now! by 2sexy(m): 5:22pm On Dec 06, 2012
Job Type

Company : Total Nigeria Plc
Contract : permanent position (local)
Business : Marketing & Services
Interviews will take place in : Lagos
Starting date : As soon as possible
Salary : According to profile and experience

Job description

GENERAL
The main contact person of the Finance division in respect of internal control issues
Effective monitoring of fixed cost to ensure that expenditures are kept within approved budgetary provisions.
Timely rendition of monthly reports to Territorial Accounts Unit of Final Account Department.

CASH
Ensure timely replenishment of petty cash imprest to support the day to day petty cash expenses of the sales area
Post petty cash vouchers regularly and agree amount with general ledger balance

TREASURY
Follow up un-cleared items from bank reconciliation statements sent from Head Office
Follow up uncredited lodgements with the banks

COMPANY CREDITORS
Send contractors invoices to head office (Final Account Dept.) weekly for payment.
Send staff claims monthly to head office (Employee Relations Dept.) for payment

STOCK & ASSETS
Reconcile (with liftings) and post NNPC invoices
Observe stock taking exercises for products on monthly basis and report thereon to Management Account and Reporting Department
Observe stock taking exercises for spares, station consumables and report thereon to Final Account Department
Carry out spot checks on fixed assets and agree with fixed assets extract from head office

Required skills

Education
B.Sc in Accounting or related degree
Experience
1-2 years experience in Accounting/Finance related role or its equivalent
Skills
Use of Microsoft Office Suite, Organization Skills, a team player with good human relation skills.

SOURCE========> http://careers.total.com/front/en_US/web/guest/fiche-offre/-/offrePortlet/detail/10035113/Permanent%20position
Re: Vacancy... Total Is Recruiting FINANCE OFFICER. Apply Now! by 2funkyy(f): 7:24pm On Dec 06, 2012
This is not a new vacancy i applied in october,and got invited for an aptitude test by dragnet but i havent heard anything since,maybe they havent found what they are lookn for, or this is just a mis-post,anyhow lets keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Vacancy... Total Is Recruiting FINANCE OFFICER. Apply Now! by 2sexy(m): 2:42am On Dec 07, 2012
2funkyy: This is not a new vacancy i applied in october,and got invited for an aptitude test by dragnet but i havent heard anything since,maybe they havent found what they are lookn for, or this is just a mis-post,anyhow lets keep our fingers crossed.
na u know... Mschewww
Re: Vacancy... Total Is Recruiting FINANCE OFFICER. Apply Now! by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 07, 2012
2sexy: na u know... Mschewww

Mumu..he is saying the truth..old job! No qualms in applying sha
Re: Vacancy... Total Is Recruiting FINANCE OFFICER. Apply Now! by 2sexy(m): 11:23am On Dec 07, 2012
Julieccentric:

Mumu..he is saying the truth..old job! No qualms in applying sha
Thank you... I blame you?

Na who be mumu between you and I? one who saw something and felt it would be beneficial to someone and decide to post it or one who saw it but hid it from others?

Since you have been a member here, how many of such vacancy have you posted here? ODE!

(1) (Reply)

Training Leverage For Job Seeker / Fresh Graduate Zonal Sales Executive Job At May & Baker Nigeria Plc - 29 Jan, / Interview With Baklang Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.