Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,812 members, 7,802,615 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Goldie Harvey Ft J-martins - Give It To Me - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Goldie Harvey Ft J-martins - Give It To Me (785 Views)

Who Is GOLDIE Harvey? Meet GOLDIE Here, Know ALL About Her! / Goldie Harvey Ft Ay - Skibobo [ Official Video] | Review / Goldie Harvey - Say My Name ( Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Goldie Harvey Ft J-martins - Give It To Me by mafiacent(m): 8:33pm On Dec 06, 2012

Goldie of the Skibobo fame dropped the 3rd Hit in her Naughty singles album; “Give it to Me” featuring Nigerian recording artist, J martins.

The sexy singer who recently had fans in Uganda and Kenya gasping for more has her eyes focused on touring the whole of Africa and working with award winning artistes globally.

She describes “Give it to me” as a club banger and says ‘the lyrics are upbeat and sassy’.

Goldie has told Her numerous fans back home to stay put at www.goldieharvey.com for the latest on the ‘Skibobo dance fest’ coming soon with promising prizes.

Listen & Download Here

(1) (Reply)

FOXYBONE --- Itz All On Me (inspirational Song) / Who's The King Of R&B In Nigeria / New Single- Shalewa By Dmix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.