Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! - Romance (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! (85526 Views)

See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) / Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY / Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 08, 2012
Oahray: oh boy...
Could the gap have been wider?
Lol, she's patient. grin
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Oahray: 12:41am On Dec 08, 2012
sexkillz:
Make i collect too. I have elections next week.
Take as much as you want. You are doing a great job coping with some of these people.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by abiL(f): 12:42am On Dec 08, 2012
kandiikane:

You know when you look in the mirror sometimes, do you get tears of joy and thank God for making you so fine? Something like, "Damn, why am I so beautiful?" grin

Hahhaha no, but with all the haters on this thread, I'll
have to do that tomorrow grin
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 08, 2012
Shollypopz:
Stop laughing my guy. Laughing means u agree with what that dim-wit is saying.

Just dey laugh for your mind wink

Oh my bad! lipsrsealed at least you know I didn't. wink
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 08, 2012
achukwunet: good evening all. sorry about the late reply. i'm an intern for a crime publishing company associated with my college. it keeps me busy a few days a week.

firstly, i want to congratulate all the contestants. like any competition, there can only be one winner. however, we should all be honored that we were even considered for such a competition. i certainly am and hope all of you are too.

i want to thank the moderators and judges for their work. this thread is almost 100 pages, WOW! more strength to you.

lastly, to those who voted and participated. i appreciate all of you. i contested in miss nairaland in june and can honestly say that this edition had more energy. it was cool.

i saw the link for Flavour's "Black is Beautiful" as the official miss nairaland anthem. I SUPER AGREE! LOL! awesome song. awesome meaning. black is beautiful. we're all beautiful, inside and out. everyone jisie ike.
aww

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Oahray: 12:44am On Dec 08, 2012
achukwunet: good evening all. sorry about the late reply. i'm an intern for a crime publishing company associated with my college. it keeps me busy a few days a week.

firstly, i want to congratulate all the contestants. like any competition, there can only be one winner. however, we should all be honored that we were even considered for such a competition . i certainly am and hope all of you are too.

i want to thank the moderators and judges for their work. this thread is almost 100 pages, WOW! more strength to you.

lastly, to those who voted and participated. i appreciate all of you. i contested in miss nairaland in june and can honestly say that this edition had more energy. it was cool.

i saw the link for Flavour's "Black is Beautiful" as the official miss nairaland anthem. I SUPER AGREE! LOL! awesome song. awesome meaning. black is beautiful. we're all beautiful, inside and out. everyone jisie ike.
Mehn... I like this girl.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 08, 2012
Oahray: Take as much as you want. You are doing a great job coping with some of these people.
I know how to handle them. . . I was once like them, even worse.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by tellwsdom: 12:44am On Dec 08, 2012

firstly, i want to congratulate all the contestants. like any competition, there can only be one winner. however, we should all be honored that we were even considered for such a competition. i certainly am and hope all of you are too.

Oguguwa know dey wash me na sad sad
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 08, 2012
abiL:

ANswer ur mail now!!!
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by kandiikane(m): 12:45am On Dec 08, 2012
abiL:

grin you don't? Please do, it's great to thank yóur God.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Redmosquito(m): 12:45am On Dec 08, 2012
Achukwu pm me asap grin
make i secure my marital future
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 08, 2012

SMH undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by abiL(f): 12:45am On Dec 08, 2012
Shollypopz:
ANswer ur mail now!!!

I got a notification on here, but there's nothing in my mail box. Send it again pls
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 08, 2012
tellwsdom:

Oguguwa know dey wash me na sad sad

cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 08, 2012
Redmosquito: Achukwu pm me asap grin
make i secure my marital future
She is taken, you insect.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Oahray: 12:46am On Dec 08, 2012
The babe knows how to express herself.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by HARDDON: 12:47am On Dec 08, 2012

Wow! Now i can go to bed in peace! After fighting tooth απϑ nail ƒoя you, was greatly grieved you cudnt evn shw up with a lil hi. But naw that Ʊ have explained, i rest ma humble head.

Once again, congratulation Anet Gurl!

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Oahray: 12:47am On Dec 08, 2012
sexkillz:
She is taken by Oahray, you insect.
Abeg tell am o.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by tellwsdom: 12:48am On Dec 08, 2012
kandiikane:

How far??...eat the food wey i keep for table..u hear??
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 08, 2012
Oahray: The babe knows how to express herself.
Ogugua right ?
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Redmosquito(m): 12:48am On Dec 08, 2012
sexkillz:
She is taken, you insect.
guy no dey follow me play dat kain play
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 08, 2012
Redmosquito:
choi! U want me to commit suicide?!
Can u do even five?!
No, I don't want to grow muscles on my shoulders and chest. But my brother does 50 @ a stretch though he doesn't do it everyday.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Chiemekaorizu(m): 12:49am On Dec 08, 2012

you deserved this crown my queen*congratulations MISS NL

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 08, 2012
Oahray: Abeg tell am o.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Shugamania(f): 12:49am On Dec 08, 2012
Shollypopz:
Edit ur post to sweetlemon hun tongue grin

Maybe i would have if i'd seen this on time sef..
But seriously u try, just begin campaign for GEJ 4rm now against d 2015 presidential elections. All that talent has to yield money.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Liftme(f): 12:49am On Dec 08, 2012
kissACHUKWUNET,just natural,no trimming of eyelashes,no makeups. That's what I call beauty. Good to go girl

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Flashaldrin(m): 12:49am On Dec 08, 2012
Chai, see what i'm missing sad sad
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 08, 2012
Achukwu thanks for coming. That girl that came last....em..whats her name again.....abituary....ehen she is busy impersonating you they claim beauty queen wey dey no give am.is she ur PA.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by abiL(f): 12:50am On Dec 08, 2012
kandiikane:

After all the hates, I'm holding a special thanksgiving event in church on Sunday grin

They want to do to me what they did to livia lives and Sweetlemon. God forbid *spits on rug*

I can fight back with venom grin
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 08, 2012
Redmosquito:
guy no dey follow me play dat kain play
who dey play? You see my teeth? undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Oahray: 12:50am On Dec 08, 2012
hornipipe: Ogugua right ?
Yes... And Joan of Arc angry
buh at the moment am talking abt Achukwunet. Gerrit yet?
Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Redmosquito(m): 12:51am On Dec 08, 2012
Vanneni: No, I don't want to grow muscles on my shoulders and chest. But my brother does 50 @ a stretch though he doesn't do it everyday.
ask him where he buys his weed from

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102)

Dwarf Guy With Swag Rocks Tall, Beautiful Young Lady (Photos) / Beg Anambra And Enugu Men To Marry Us–Imo Lady Cries Out (video) / I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.