Stats: 3,148,511 members, 7,801,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. (8238 Views)

Whats Wid Guys And Boobs? / How A Married Man She Met On BBM Almost Killed Her With Sex And Drugged Drinks / Is Guinness Stout An Aphrodisiac? (2) (3) (4)

She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by ik121: 3:32am On Dec 07, 2012
Dias ds workin class chic v bn goin out wid lyk a month+
Ystdy i went 2 her place nd slept 4 d 1st tym. She cukd egusi soup nd pounded yam nd we ate 2geda den she brot me Big stout nd pourd it in2 a glass 4 me, i finishd d stout alone. We latr md luv. It tuk me cloz 2 30mins b4 i came cos we kept swappin positions. She came twice, i felt it nd she told me bt even afta i came i stil wntd mor nd we md luv thrice tru out las9t.
As am typin nw i cnt sleep, m havn serious headache nd my libido is veri high nd m feeln so depresd b/c i dnt knw d quantity of drugs she must hv put in my drink cos doz drugs do cause hrt attack.
My questions are:
1: Shud i confront her by askin her gently or jus ignore?
2: Why wud a gurl secretly giv a.frodisiac to sum1 she'z nt md luv to b4?

She's slpn besyd me at d moment nd m tinkin of dumpin her azz cos she myt sumday do smtn worst.
Plz ladies nd gentz i nid y'all on ds 1.
Tnx.
Re: She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by luvmijeje(f): 5:12am On Dec 07, 2012
Op ask her o but wait shey u no enjoy d thing?anyway don't eat and drink in her place again.
Seriously,u ve to ask her why and d reason she didn't seek ur consent.Then from her response u make ur decision whether to leave her or nt.

Re: She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by okosodo: 5:57am On Dec 07, 2012
You are not smart
Re: She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by outrage: 5:57am On Dec 07, 2012
Il be *****
So your a dude, i always thought you na chic..
Re: She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by larrymoore(m): 6:13am On Dec 07, 2012
If u are stil high with d drug continue d event. Make sure u injure her so dat she can realise d evil she has done, if u ar being honest about this confession, stay away from her, she is a donkey, u can't win.

Re: She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 07, 2012
You are not smart at all since you forgot the rules in dating. Rule number 1. Never eat or drink in a lady's home no matter what.
Re: She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by Mynd44: 6:20am On Dec 07, 2012
You went to her house and ate egusi.............

Did you not think you would pay for the egusi you ate?

Re: She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 07, 2012
lol.... give us feed back oga... abi you don pass on ? grin

Re: She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by djeezy(m): 7:41am On Dec 07, 2012
You have to talk to her about it before it will transmute to something far worst. Next time she might put love portion in your food and the final one is going to be POISON when she's done with you. Hehehe, just me thinking of the negative side. OP, I'm sure you were filled with incredulity about how long you lasted.lol, anyway whether or not she did that with Ǧ☺☺ϑ intent, it's just so unnatural and unhealthy.
Re: She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by Exponental(m): 7:43am On Dec 07, 2012
I dont know shaaaa...if there is a similar drug 4 women, drug her too. But be fully ready.
1-1 no cheating,
Re: She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 07, 2012
Certified Ode.
Re: She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by Mynd44: 7:55am On Dec 07, 2012
How are you sure she drugged the stout? My bet is on the egusi
Re: She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by 190theclown: 7:56am On Dec 07, 2012
You should be happy, I wish I had some one do same thing 2me I'l marry her grin grin

Btw is she in anyway Nigerian undecided
Re: She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by NessaFresh(f): 8:05am On Dec 07, 2012
I do this a lot
Re: She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by pleep(m): 8:17am On Dec 07, 2012
^ seriously? undecided

Op find out what the drug is and let us all know. Is it Yohimbe? grin
Re: She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by drnoel: 8:36am On Dec 07, 2012
If u listen to most NL guys they would advise u wrongly. First of all, what proof do u have that she drugged u? Could it be just her body, a full stomach, and the alcohol that made u very honey and not a supposed drug that u can't proof. U may be right not to trust women but that does not remove the fact that u suffer what u allow urself to suffer. Now that said, I would just add this; if u like the chick (am sure u do), don't ask her shit. Its was just a first date,...right. If u want to keep hitting that ass keep ur suspicion to urself and only bring it up when u get to know her better. U don't have to be hitting d ass every time besides when next u sleep over, do so with ur eyes open and not let urself be carried away by a woman cos u find her sexy.
Re: She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by mejai(m): 8:42am On Dec 07, 2012
acidosis™:
U bad o shocked
0p, next tym ask her to drink d stout wit u. Meanwhile, enjoy d show. Always drink cold water wen u r done.
Re: She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by Konnektions146(m): 8:55am On Dec 07, 2012
de babe na badt babe,
if she really did wat u suspect she did, den she probably didnt want a mess of yur first tango. she wants full dose but thats kinda crazy.

dont ask her, just be more vigilannt de next time and enjoy de lady, maybe she likes u alot
Re: She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by dmcdad: 9:01am On Dec 07, 2012
You have to be very sure of what you saying so u don't instigate unnecessary issues or problems for yourself. Well, u are the one having the symptoms, and as such I can't really say (person wey wear shoe, na im knw where e dy pain). I can't say drugged the soup u ate or not cuz I wasn't there.. Even the drink u talked about, buh I do know that taking a full bottle of big stout helpz to prolong ejaculatîon. I've friends who have confirmed this.

In any case, asking her would not be a crime, buh try to make your approach kinda indirect.. You can tell her about the symptoms and ask her politely if she added any unfamiliar agent in the soup and/or drink..

Buh I really don't advise eating and drinking in a lady's houz..
Re: She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by mskata(m): 9:16am On Dec 07, 2012
sexkillz: Certified Ode.

confirm one
Next time na otapiapia she go put 4 ur big gulder
Re: She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by dmcdad: 9:35am On Dec 07, 2012
mskata:

confirm one
Next time na otapiapia she go put 4 ur big gulder
Lwtmb
Re: She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by DisGuy: 10:10am On Dec 07, 2012
she poured the big stout in front of you! you eddiot how did she drug you?

if she drugged you then shes undermining your staying power and if she didnt you were undermining yourself

either way you be ode for concluding she drugged you! she better dump your azz before you accuse her of something more serious
Re: She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by Pdizzle(m): 10:18am On Dec 07, 2012
Mynd_44: How are you sure she drugged the stout? My bet is on the egusi
+1
Re: She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by tunapawizzy: 10:37am On Dec 07, 2012
@op u r a big dindinrin 4 wasting 45seconds of my precious time
Re: She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by dmcdad: 10:44am On Dec 07, 2012
tunapawizzy: @op u r a big dindinrin 4 wasting 45seconds of my precious time
Lngkm.. 45 secs 4 reading it, plus anoda 20secs 4 replying the thread.. 45+20=

Re: She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by ik121: 1:06pm On Dec 07, 2012
acidosis™:
Am great nd kickin.

I decided nt 2 ask her but i seriously complaind 2 her about my terrible migraine b4 she left 4 work ds morn nd she gave me sudrex, so i in a way sent out a msg as wel.
Re: She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2012
ik121: Am great nd kickin.

I decided nt 2 ask her but i seriously complaind 2 her about my terrible migraine b4 she left 4 work ds morn nd she gave me sudrex, so i in a way sent out a msg as wel.
Better... She left you in the house?
Re: She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by ik121: 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2012
acidosis™:

Better... She left you in the house?
Yeah..........but she promisd 2 be bac home early cos she hz only today 2 work.
I knw it sounds sumhw bn left at home by a young lady but we alrdy agreed initially dat wen i c.ome i wz gonna spend d weekend at her place, so if i leav nw she wil fil veri bad. She kept petting me lyk a baby ds morn so i hd a rethink bout dumpin her azz but dat stil doesn't mn i v fallen for her antics, not all.
Re: She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 07, 2012
ik121: Yeah..........but she promisd 2 be bac home early cos she hz only today 2 work.
I knw it sounds sumhw bn left at home by a young lady but we alrdy agreed initially dat wen i c.ome i wz gonna spend d weekend at her place, so if i leav nw she wil fil veri bad. She kept petting me lyk a baby ds morn so i hd a rethink bout dumpin her azz but dat stil doesn't mn i v fallen for her antics, not all.

oh... badt boy, you need Jesus in your life .

I am sure you won't marry this girl...abeg biko, leave her for her husband to be.. grin
Re: She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 07, 2012
Re: She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2012
Next tym fwend dnt try dat oh! What if hw wish she wan set u up, wise up man.
Re: She Drugged My Big Stout Wid A.frodisiac. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 07, 2012
youngprofdguru: Next tym fwend dnt try dat oh! What if hw wish she wan set u up, wise up man.
hv u voted??

I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays / Help!my New Girlfriend With Big Breast Always Fart Whenever I'm Eating (photos) / Guess Who I Jam For Gym Today? (pics)