Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Itching Balls For Months Now - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Itching Balls For Months Now (26623 Views)

Itching Balls For 2 Years, I Mean The Testicles Sack Or The Balls Bag / Body Itching After Bath: Any Solution? / I Have Not Seen My Period For Two Months Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itching Balls For Months Now by Joel3(m): 6:56am On Dec 07, 2012
Hello doc,

there is this pefume i sprailed on my balls area (under pant), since then i start having some kind of itching something like small ezema appeared, as of when it appeared the itching was unbearable, but now the itching has stop except when hair is growing in there. Ever since then it refuse to go for once and for all after all effort to fight it, i tried penecillin, piriton, it always heal then disapear and re appear again its not just surface problem, me think its from the inside the skin, i am sure it already in the blood.

Also i tried aquasulf but no avail. And again i have used some harsh medication to burn the area, it burnt off and peal off but when ever it heal it come fresh and start again. It peal off and heal but re appear again after something( hope you know what i mean). Its just like ezema.

I am a very neat guy, i bath always, its not a dirt thing at all, i am fresh and healthy, so am sure i need some strong drugs to fight this from the inside maybe the blood.

Its just embarracing. Someone with useful information of good drugs i can buy please help me. Dont tell me to go to hospital please, i hate there. Thanks.

No Insuting comment please, it just a help request, if you dont have anything useful just leave, i am on mobile phone so sorry for my english.
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 07, 2012
i aint no doc, but try putting alot of fungbact A, after bath... then try to ignore it, its jst a matter of time, say 1yr...
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by Joel3(m): 8:38am On Dec 07, 2012
Thanks bro, but i dont think i need something to rob, i need drugs like tablet i can take to bring it out fully from the inside so that it can be cure once and for all this is not something to rub problem. Its something like ezema surface. What is fungbact A?
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by Tascocent(m): 11:12am On Dec 07, 2012
visit a Doctor or elewe Omo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by dominique(f): 11:33am On Dec 07, 2012
i didn't want to comment on your thread since you've told us not to tell you to go to hospital. But before you start using medicines that could cause horrible side effects in future, why not get yourself tested to know what's really wrong with you? Better be wary of people that come here to claim they have wonder drugs to cure your condition. Your best bet is still the hospital since all your past self-medication efforts led to no positive results.

4 Likes

Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by Joel3(m): 7:40pm On Dec 07, 2012
Thanks for your help but I need drugs prescribtion of tablet for skin infection. Just to tackle it from the inside skin. The blood. Any help? Tell me somebody...
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by Sunymoore(m): 7:53pm On Dec 07, 2012
Ohhh my balls, whr is my ball and nuts

2 Likes

Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2012
Joel.:
Hello doc,

there is this pefume i sprailed on my balls area (under pant), since then i start having some kind of itching something like small ezema appeared, as of when it appeared the itching was unbearable, but now the itching has stop except when hair is growing in there. Ever since then it refuse to go for once and for all after all effort to fight it, i tried penecillin, piriton, it always heal then disapear and re appear again its not just surface problem, me think its from the inside the skin, i am sure it already in the blood.

Also i tried aquasulf but no avail. And again i have used some harsh medication to burn the area, it burnt off and peal off but when ever it heal it come fresh and start again. It peal off and heal but re appear again after something( hope you know what i mean). Its just like ezema.

I am a very neat guy, i bath always, its not a dirt thing at all, i am fresh and healthy, so am sure i need some strong drugs to fight this from the inside maybe the blood.

Its just embarracing. Someone with useful information of good drugs i can buy please help me. Dont tell me to go to hospital please, i hate there. Thanks.

No Insuting comment please, it just a help request, if you dont have anything useful just leave, i am on mobile phone so sorry for my english.

Go and fuwadu ashi
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 07, 2012
Advise him? He should go to the clinic! Duh! undecided
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by y2kaustin(m): 7:57pm On Dec 07, 2012
Bros!rub otapiapia,and make sure you don't bleep for atleast 9months,and it will heal asap..cheers! wink

1 Like

Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2012
hey take ampicloux beecham it will stop

2 Likes

Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by oraclefemi(m): 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2012
Have you gone to the professionals in the hospitals that went to school to study things like these or you just want nairalanders to give you all sorts of ideas

4 Likes

Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by k10: 8:00pm On Dec 07, 2012
you sure say na perfume you spray? you better talk true make we help you!

6 Likes

Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by Egbagirl(f): 8:01pm On Dec 07, 2012
I dont understand what you want people to tell you. I mean your best bet is to go see a doc. Who else will understand your situation?? You sprayed perfume on your balls and you have used a ton of different medication since then. What if it has turned to something else due to all the stuff youve been using.Unless it doesnt bother you much, then you might as well ask people (many of whom have no medical knowledge). Plus it seems like you know what you need at least you think you do. My brother, quit deceiving yourself and go see a doc if it is that embarrassing.

Biko go get tested and let a professional handle this matter. Self-medication is BAD! Don't assume you know or that the next person knows unless you or that person is a doctor/GP. That's why those people spent several years studying, so that they can help YOU. No one will know drugs than doctors. Do NOT rely on people's advice. Na beg I dey beg you, go see doctor make d tin no turn to anoda mata.

5 Likes

Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by mkpologwu(m): 8:01pm On Dec 07, 2012
Get to Kuramo Beach. Walk up to any of them, follow her to her tent and do the deed with her. Your itching balls will stop!
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 07, 2012
Men is lyk Nl is not d place, it might b sifilis''pardon my spellin''. U nid strong anti-biotic to kill it inside. The itchin part is lyk bronish-red? U might hv contacted through sumwhere, ''not sure though'' so go for a test thats the best i can say.
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 07, 2012
Hi bros. You are obviously suffering from allergic reactions from the spray u used. I am certain you have discontinued the use. Don't get a funbac a or any other medicine as this might aggravate ur allergy. Simply get a aloe vera plant or allergen creams or whatever its called and apply unto the area. Make sure you get fresh hair to the area while your symptoms are relieved. Also, you should try and see your doctor for proper advice and counsel.
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by fatdon2(m): 8:04pm On Dec 07, 2012
y2kaustin: Bros!rub otapiapia,and make sure you don't bleep for atleast 9months,and it will heal asap..cheers! wink
U Dey Craze
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by wengerjay(m): 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2012
Joel.:
Thanks for your help but I need drugs prescribtion of tablet for skin infection. Just to tackle it from the inside skin. The blood. Any help? Tell me somebody...
You had better see a Medical Doctor.Perhabs u need thorough examination and investigation.I dont even know why u re asking for advice again when u ve already made up ur mind dat it is in d blood.That point is a vital area and needs special attention.A stitch on time saves nine o,and half a word is enof for a wise.SEE A DOKITA.
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by Afam4eva(m): 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2012
Go for a HIV test and other test to ascertain what's wrong with you. Though i think it has something to do with your blood. Your blood needs cleansing.

1 Like

Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by Nasri100(m): 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2012
hahah look at him,After you don Ovoko finish cheesy
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2012
why did you spray perfume in the first place? why don't you wanna see a doctor? something is really fishy. as long as you ain't saying the truth, sorry I got no remedy for you.

3 Likes

Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by IbrahimB: 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2012
Dont tell me to go to hospital please, i hate there.
Well, I'm afraid but you have to go to the hospital eventually. That's if you're really serious about getting treatment. But of course you might try the trial-and-error route and try all the different ointments that people here suggest. I believe the constitution is not against that undecided.
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 07, 2012
My Broda your own don finish, save our own life pls, what's the name of the perfume . Tell us shap shap make we no follow you enter pit.

7 Likes

Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by Adufaye(m): 8:15pm On Dec 07, 2012
Guy u no wa talk tru o,u don 2 nak apako con cari s.t.d...u beta go 4 check up,or beta stil go use herbs 4rm abou woman
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2012
uihebom: My Broda your own don finish, save our own life pls, what's the name of the perfume . Tell us shap shap make we no follow you enter pit.

I love this guy's spirit. grin

@OP I doubt you'll find the answers you seek on here, Schedule an Appointment with your Doctor, as soon as you can.
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by demelza: 8:18pm On Dec 07, 2012
^^ LMAO! Some people can be mean.
Poster the symptoms you exhibited are those akin to contact dermatitis. You are obviously reacting to something. Visit any reputable pharmacy for help.

2 Likes

Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by ahika(m): 8:18pm On Dec 07, 2012
berem: why did you spray perfume in the first place? why don't you wanna see a doctor? something is really fishy. as long as you ain't saying the truth, sorry I got no remedy for you.

Seconded!! Bt wait.... It seems like he is a pharmacist looking for an idea to cure one of his patient and he doesn't know how to approach a doctor. (no offence)
Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by beethoven: 8:18pm On Dec 07, 2012
I think it is a fungal infection, known as tinea cruris (or Ringworm). First it comes as a result of heat and dirt so u might need to take ur bath atleast twice a day. Then apply cream every time you take your bath. Someone suggested funbact A, but I'd recommend Damatol cream (Yes the same Damatol that you use for hair) it works like magic. Finally, any opportunity that comes ur way to loosen up for aeration around your balls please try to make the best of it (especially at night). It prevents the infection from spreading.

Did I forget to say this: Use a different (clean) underwear per day till symptoms disappear. Any other improvements in personal hygiene would help too.

-Talking from experience wink

Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 07, 2012
Tascocent: visit a Doctor or elewe Omo
Elewe omo ko, elewe agba ni lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Itching Balls For Months Now by neferttiti: 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2012
No be small tin o! D man with the itchy balls grin Go see a doctor BIKO!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Know Any Fitness Center In Lagos? / DELSU Graduate Who Went Mentally Deranged Is Now Back On His Feet / Doctors Develop Procedures That Could Delay Menopause For 20 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.