Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,554 members, 7,801,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister (23529 Views)

I Have Only 5000 Naira And I Want Good Gift For My Fiancee For Val. Pls Advice / HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! / My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by alfredo4u(m): 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2012
It happen three days ago, my fiancee and i had a misunderstand, at the process, she now said she cant be like my elder sister that is not married at her early 30s just becos i told her i still need some time. She said is o ver btw us. This was the same girl dat brought bad boys to beat me to death 3years ago. It was God dat save me dat day.
After dat, she brought olopa(police) to arrest me becos she wants to dump me.
Now, i ve a girl out there, dat can even sacrify her life and everything on me.
What should i do pals?

5 Likes

Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by stpat1(m): 10:57pm On Feb 26, 2013
Can u imagine. U are still asking for what to do. Even if pastor or pope tell you say make you marry her you no go tell them say u get different calling and different annointing? Guy bone the rass babe very fast

24 Likes

Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by Agrika: 11:19pm On Feb 26, 2013
Standing ovation pls

1 Like

Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by Adaeze003(f): 12:26am On Feb 27, 2013
Lol! #e b like say na tie dem tie u#

9 Likes

Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by YorubaOmoge: 12:35am On Feb 27, 2013
She brought bad boys to beat you up 3 years ago and you still stayed with her?

E be like say 9ja men no get sense at all.

18 Likes

Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by Nobody: 12:40am On Feb 27, 2013
You are the one making your life miserable ,I think you already know what to do .

1 Like

Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by marro(f): 4:11am On Feb 27, 2013
What exactly do u love about her?

2 Likes

Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by Yvete(f): 5:57am On Feb 27, 2013
There is something about her that makes you stay.

Though she said bad things about your sister, don't you think you went too far by smacking her? That's crazy! You guys have an unhealthy relationship. Its obvious that you guys are unhappy- take a break (no rebound) and get somebody else.

4 Likes

Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 27, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: She brought bad boys to beat you up 3 years ago and you still stayed with her?

E be like say 9ja men no get sense at all.

My love has some wise words for you.. Listen up..
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by rodeo0070(m): 6:47am On Feb 27, 2013
So you are waiting for one "religious man" or soothsayer to tell you what to do abi?
Better be wise my friend...
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by Popowaa: 7:00am On Feb 27, 2013
And u re planning to marry her?guess u want to die young.

1 Like

Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by djeezy(m): 7:02am On Feb 27, 2013
Smh, some people and their mentality.
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by Exponental(m): 7:05am On Feb 27, 2013
@op, if u call this love, then u need medical help....serious one!

1 Like

Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by andyanders: 8:59am On Feb 27, 2013
You are funny. How can you still wanna stay with a lady who wants to kill you?
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by DExplorer1: 9:19am On Feb 27, 2013
Young man, the lady's action is synonymous to your personality. I think you're an aggressive dude. Away from that, forget your age, you are not matured and your emotion is just too weak to save your woman from family issues/matters. I pity that new girl, i see her receiving more slaps at the mention of your mum, dad or even your siblings. You need a ghetto girl.

24 Likes

Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 27, 2013
@ OP

Them swear for you?

2 Likes

Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by viruz007(m): 11:52am On Feb 27, 2013
baba go ya village find out who dey do u cuz dis matter na real water don pass garri... r u a learner?
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 27, 2013
alfredo4u: It happen three days ago, my fiancee and i had a misunderstand, at the process, she now said she cant be like my elder sister that is not married at her early 30s just becos i told her i still need some time. She said is o ver btw us. This was the same girl dat brought bad boys to beat me to death 3years ago. It was God dat save me dat day.
What should i do pals?
the type of english you write tells a lot about you-inferiority complex, low brain power and the need to overly prove you are the man. Go and apologise and never you lay your hands on another woman. Woman beater.

6 Likes

Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by free2ryhme: 2:09pm On Feb 27, 2013
alfredo4u: It happen three days ago, my fiancee and i had a misunderstand, at the process, she now said she cant be like my elder sister that is not married at her early 30s just becos i told her i still need some time. She said is o ver btw us. This was the same girl dat brought bad boys to beat me to death 3years ago. It was God dat save me dat day.
What should i do pals?

until she kill you before you know what to do? guy use your tongue count your teeth... No, stay we go celebrate your obito
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by deviduff(m): 2:10pm On Feb 27, 2013
Slapped? I stabbed my ex-gal in her thigh for insulting my elder sister.
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by Afam4eva(m): 2:11pm On Feb 27, 2013
This one na beat-me, i slap-you relationship. I just hope it doesn't turn to beat-me, i kill-you. Divorce her asap if you want to live long.

1 Like

Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by yuzedo: 2:14pm On Feb 27, 2013
Huh? undecided Alfredo, bro, did you said you gived your babe uppercaught because she promise your fat sister marriage with a bad boys agbero and olopa? undecided
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by amosy007: 2:14pm On Feb 27, 2013
see as women dey carry marriage matter for head as if dem go die if dem no marry ...

but op are u hurt that she is dumping u or u want our advice becos u want to still be in the relationship? ur post get small as e be o

2 Likes

Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by Sweetapple007(f): 2:15pm On Feb 27, 2013
Someone that hav cause u all this pain ad u are stil asking what to do. Until she sent higher assassin to kill u that is when u will leav her.

1 Like

Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by dedons: 2:15pm On Feb 27, 2013
Can u prove itwhere & hw did u slap her
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 27, 2013
Afam4eva: This one na beat-me, i slap-you relationship. I just hope it doesn't turn to beat-me, i kill-you. Divorce her asap if you want to live long.

Divorce ke,when dem never marry?
They need to part ways or there will be an obituary announcement soon
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by khun007(m): 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2013
Go nd bcum a Priest[quote][/quote][b][/b]
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by Afam4eva(m): 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2013
babyosisi:

Divorce ke,when dem never marry?
Ohh, i forgot...but you know divorce can also mean "break up".
Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by creativemusic: 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 27, 2013
What should i do pals?

Are u a learner? undecided

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? / I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' / Does Love After Marriage Really Works?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.