Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

The Travel Section Lightbulb - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Travel Section Lightbulb (839 Views)

*~Temmytanny Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Travel Section Lightbulb by dnative(m): 11:15pm On Feb 13, 2008
Still hanging over in the lighter mood - How many travel section posters does it take to change a lightbulb?

AlmondJoy
Depends on if it's a naija or yankee lightbulb. If na naija lightbulb, abeg don't waste your time, nepa conspiracy would make sure it always burns out in no time, that country has nothing good to offer in terms of light bulbs.  But if na american lightbulb, hmmm - best lightbulb you can get anywhere on planet earth. Say what you wish but I'm buying a yankee bulb. All hail the great yankee lightbulb manufacturers.

Viviko
There's a lightbulb conference organised for summer 2009,
Please don't contact me, contact the bulb manufacturers directly, only contact me if you need a papers to procure a ladder to faciliate your lightbulb change.

Funkybaby
*Hiss* *Rolleyes* Lightbulb ko atupa ni *Hiss again* *Walks out*

Paribus
Please pay attention while I narrate in details the procedure required to change the lightbulb. It might be up to about 54 pages long so your patience is required:

Step 1, page 1 - xxxxxxxxx
Step 75, page 369 - make sure you have all the required,

Importance
Change lightbulb ke?! There's no need for that o jare, the decision of the lightbulb to have burn out must be appealed. Send an appeal directly to the lightbulb manufacturers, this is better than trying to re-fix a fresh lightbulb.

Dantcemu
All these people shouting bulb this, bulb that. I have just returned from 3 lighbulb manufacturing concerns located in 4 countries across 3 continents - all in 5 days, if you think it's not true, drop your phone number and i'll call your ar*e from a local payphone in your hood. NA BIG DEAL TO GO ABROAD GO CHANGE LIGHTBULBS?

Siena
*Too gentlemanly to change the lightbulb alone*. *Rang for some help*   *Dashes back to Audi B4 RS project*

VicJustice
Fellow nigerians, don't bother going to eastern europe with the intention to changing lightbulbs nna, no jobs there, not even ordinary lightbulb changer jobs. My trip to all the eastern Europeans lightbulb manufacturers (27 of them in the baltic, 8 of them in the old USSR region) confirms that nigerians (without papers) tops the list of people employed as lightbulb changers. Don't add to the statistics.

****Not to be taken too personal, add to the list if you can****
Re: The Travel Section Lightbulb by funkybaby(f): 9:10pm On Feb 14, 2008
LMAO! Nice one.
Re: The Travel Section Lightbulb by Vicjustice: 2:07am On Feb 16, 2008
Observative one there smiley But you forgot to add a very formidable guy on visa application and appeal matters, MrPataki: ''this is my advice and suggestion on how to get youself the lightbulb job, and if however you fail, these are the guidelines on how to re-contest the contract, if you take my advice, you'd most probably win back the lightbulb contract''.  That's MrPataki for you cool

(1) (Reply)

Good Uk Universities For M.sc In Information Technology / What Cargo Service Is The Cheapest In Importing Good's From Uk To Nigeria / m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.