Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Nigeria Girls How To Date Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Girls How To Date Them (10644 Views)

Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. / White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate Black Males That Date Them / Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Girls How To Date Them by toria12(f): 7:47pm On Dec 07, 2012
Nigerian Girls...How to Date Them?

Dating Nigerian girls and being able to handle them effectively is one of the few problems of a young Nigerian male, A Nigerian girl, like every other girl in the world is always out to get the best from the crowd, If I am a girl, I world also hope to get the best.

Women generally wants to get the best of all that came knocking,

you know pretty girls have lots of men knocking on their door and they are not definitely going to open to everyone that did knock,

they are looking for the best, they are going to flung the door wide-open only for the best guy or should I say...the toughest guy.

If you are looking to date Nigerian pretty girls, you need to get confident because you are in for a competition, you can be the winner today and lose out to another guy tomorrow, all women are like that, you don't seem to get a firm grip at the beginning till they are pretty sure you are the right one.

you remember those days you really think you have gotten her, then you called a minute later and she refused to pick your call, either you have been toppled or she is just playing one of those Girl Games

Are you in need of a Nigerian girlfriend or are you looking to find a pretty black girls to wed, are you stuck in Nigeria without a pretty girl by your side and you are hoping and yearning secretly to have some pretty face beside you?? are you looking to fall in love?? fall in love??

here is the basic ingredient required for getting a Nigerian girl and every other pretty face out there in the world. Like I previously stated, Nigerian girls are looking for the best in the crowd so if you really want to look at her and get her then you need to get above the rest of the guys, how? Ask them to form a circle then climb above them? or do you climb a taller builder and scream "hey y'all I am now above?" How do you get above the rest??

simply by changing your game, by not whimpering when you are talking to girls and by not covering up your timidity by giving excessive compliments, guys do that a lot...just pouring compliments on pretty girls and thinking it is working, while what works with girls is different.

Women and Confident Guys

Women are looking for confident guys, statistics show that confident guys are more likely to pick up pretty girls than the rest of the men and why is that? Girls and even the world knows that if you have it going for you, you would be out-spoken and confident, if you think you are handsome and cool and great, you would be confident, you would approach the world and talk to people with more

confidence and less inferiority complex, so when you walk to a pretty girl and forget what you need to say, it means you yet to fix your game, it means you're still scared of women...it means you are not yet ready to have them, it is another way of telling them you are not yet matured enough.

And pretty Nigerian girls don't date guys that are not matured enough, you probably land among the many that get them today, and a more tougher guy shows up tomorrow and you would be shelved aside.

Confidence plays an important role in dating and effective communication with women.

Use Fewer Compliments.

Most guys that are successful with women are often the bad guys...the kind of guys the nice guys call the bad guys, but the get most of the beautiful girls The bad guys don't usually give lots of compliments, they don't treat women like gold but they still have pretty girls beat a path to their homes.

I once got a mail from a guy about another guy who is trying to take away his girlfriend, according to the guy the intruder is just using his girl friend, he is pretty sure he doesn't love her that's actually why he mailed me - to inquire why his girlfriend is falling for a public jerk, who everybody know to be a bad guy.

Bad guys look tough and confident...they approach women with great confidence...they give women the impression that they are mature and their little game of hard-to-get gives them added advantage. They make women feel like they know what they are doing.

And that is probably the last thing I would be talking about here...know what you are doing!! or at least behave like you know.

Nigerian girls and every other girl out there wants to hang out with the guy that knows what he is doing. You need to know what you are doing before they could wrap themselves around you, no pretty Nigerian girl wants to be led by a confused guy

Women and pretty Nigerian girls don't like feeling like they are stuck with one old fashioned baby-man, they want a man they can be able to show off to the streets, not the shy guy who couldn't say a word in the front of her friends. women wants to present you and smile, not to do that and cry home so confidence plays a crucial role in getting girl to fix their gaze on you and here is more on
Re: Nigeria Girls How To Date Them by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 07, 2012
As it is written; do not be a glutonuous eaters of food. Greed is a bad disease in ladies of Naija. Ojukokoro baba ole.
Re: Nigeria Girls How To Date Them by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2012
Nice post. Yes, confidence matters alot and most ladies get bored when u over pamper or devote too much attention to them.
Re: Nigeria Girls How To Date Them by Lovetinz(m): 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2012
Im not trying to date all Nigerian girls. just a few.
But Im trying to too damm hard get the OP to stop telling all girls my pick up secrets!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians And Their Crazy Kissing Styles(pinchures Inclusive) / Will You Spank Or Trash This Hot Tattooed Girl With Big Booty? / Woman Enters Guinness Book For Having The Largest Natural Br3ast In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.