Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:45 PM

Vogue Pay Messing Up - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Vogue Pay Messing Up (1678 Views)

Get Your Free Copy Of 'make Money Messing Around On Facebook / Make Money Messing Around on Facebook. Download Your Free Copy (PDF) / When Will The "Vogue Pay 3.0 Buy Now Button" Be Released? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vogue Pay Messing Up by MrChima1: 8:50pm On Dec 07, 2012
why do i get get logged out automatically from voguepay website. this thing seems to be absolute rubbish. where are those promoting the site?
Re: Vogue Pay Messing Up by lojik(m): 10:40am On Dec 08, 2012
You are probably browsing with dynamic IP address and your ISP (or Telco) is renewing your IP too frequently. This may be because you are in an area with significantly high drop call rates or some other connectivity issues.
Each time your IP changes, you are logged out of VoguePay.

Try using a different connection or try it from a different place.
Re: Vogue Pay Messing Up by MrChima1: 11:49am On Dec 08, 2012
i use airtel modem to browse. the funny thing is that i signed up without any problem. when i tried to upload my company documents' it says i must have a balance of N1,000 in my account for the processing fee. I funded N2000 successfully without any problem. Since then when i log in and try to uploaded my company documents, it logs me out automatically. i cannot even verify my phone number. it says the whatever is under construction. i sent a mail to the support email since yesterday. up till now , no response.
Re: Vogue Pay Messing Up by emailguru: 4:55am On Dec 09, 2012
Call their support team for help. I processed all my documents without any hitch.
Re: Vogue Pay Messing Up by Nobody: 5:04am On Dec 09, 2012
Mr_Chima: i use airtel modem to browse. the funny thing is that i signed up without any problem. when i tried to upload my company documents' it says i must have a balance of N1,000 in my account for the processing fee. I funded N2000 successfully without any problem. Since then when i log in and try to uploaded my company documents, it logs me out automatically. i cannot even verify my phone number. it says the whatever is under construction. i sent a mail to the support email since yesterday. up till now , no response.
Is voguepay going the rogue way?
Re: Vogue Pay Messing Up by MrChima1: 9:28pm On Dec 13, 2012
ok. the thing is working now. the problem seems to from my airtel line. glo and etisalat works fine and i dont get logged out anymore. they responded to the support mail and they phone number is working. thanks to you all
Re: Vogue Pay Messing Up by databoy247(m): 10:47pm On Dec 13, 2012
Airtel is frequest with such problems (changing your IP at random). If you are using airtel network, always connect with a VPN that gives you a stable IP (and not Nigeria). Airtel even have issues when you try to log in to your cpanel.

What you witnessed with voguepay is just a security feature, the site works fine.
Re: Vogue Pay Messing Up by 1laptopfeva(m): 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2013
have you tried out mypaga.com it is fantastic
Re: Vogue Pay Messing Up by Trut(m): 7:59pm On Apr 20, 2013
Try again later, maybe they're updating their website.

Check out http://moneyreserve.net/?ref=Vicky

Re: Vogue Pay Messing Up by fideco: 11:33pm On Apr 20, 2013
Please, am doing online business as an information marketer. How can I open a business account? How do I get the document to submit?
Thanks in advance.

(1) (Reply)

Lotto,baba Ijebu Forcasters And Players.check / Why You Must Use A Machine 'rammer'. / Practical Video On Catfish Fingerlings Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.