Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Top Ten Valentine Don'ts - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Top Ten Valentine Don'ts (1553 Views)

Do's And Don'ts Of Taking Care Of Your Baby (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Ten Valentine Don'ts by kronkykay(m): 6:32am On Feb 14, 2008
No. 1 DON'T tell your girlfriend that this has been “one of the best” Valentine’s you’ve ever had. She won’t see that as a compliment.

No. 2 DON'T celebrate your special night by ordering tequila shots – Valentine’s is already poignant enough without inviting Jose Cuervo to the party! Angry shouting and upchucking that expensive dinner you paid for do not a romantic evening make.

No. 3 DON'T try to “avoid the rush.” There’s no such thing as a romantic 4:00 PM dinner (unless you’re over 65).

No. 4 DON'T try to slip how much you spent on her gift into the conversation. She already know the going rate for cubic zirconia, dude.

No. 5 DON'T Forget to compliment your wife or girlfriend on her Valentine’s ensemble. Compliment her dress, her hair, her shoes, her nails, her makeup, her jewelry, her fingers, her toes, her kneecaps, her kidneys, etc. Just keep complimenting

No. 6 DON'T willingly engage in any conversation during which your wife/girlfriend addresses you by your real name. If she calls you “Honey,” or “Sweetheart,” or “Papi,” or even "monkey" you’re good to go. But any conversation that starts with “hey Miggy, I need to ask you a question…” is a potential minefield.

No. 7 DON'T take your Valentine to an NC-17 movie, even if it’s foreign and/or artsy. On a night like this, the only naked body you should be admiring is hers.

No. 8 DON'T be your usual, too-cool-to-wear-nice-clothes self. No need to buy a new suit, but come on man – maybe tonight isn’t the night for your “ironic” Dukes of Hazard t-shirt.

No. 9 If you can't satisfy her, DO NOT HESITATE TO CALL ME.

No. 10 DON'T play mood music that’s sexier than you are. If you’re not 100% certain you can provide genuine “sexual healing,” leave Marvin Gaye up on the shelf. Better stick to "DO ME I DO YOU". Every man’s got to know his limitations.
Re: Top Ten Valentine Don'ts by TOYOSI20(f): 6:35am On Feb 14, 2008
Hmmmmm, I'll have these in mind 2morrow. cool
Re: Top Ten Valentine Don'ts by clemcykul(f): 9:47am On Feb 14, 2008
heyy kronk thanks for d.a info

good piece u gat there
Re: Top Ten Valentine Don'ts by Lolabbey: 9:49am On Feb 14, 2008
@ toyosi
me too
Re: Top Ten Valentine Don'ts by folly69(m): 9:55am On Feb 14, 2008
hmmmmm
Re: Top Ten Valentine Don'ts by ashaby(f): 10:14am On Feb 14, 2008
@ poster
u be gigolo? dat NO 9 go cos trouble o

anyway, nice one !!!
Re: Top Ten Valentine Don'ts by dequeen(f): 10:46am On Feb 14, 2008
kronkykay:

No. 1 DON'T tell your girlfriend that this has been “one of the best” Valentine’s you’ve ever had. She won’t see that as a compliment.

No. 2 DON'T celebrate your special night by ordering tequila shots – Valentine’s is already poignant enough without inviting Jose Cuervo to the party! Angry shouting and upchucking that expensive dinner you paid for do not a romantic evening make.

No. 3 DON'T try to “avoid the rush.” There’s no such thing as a romantic 4:00 PM dinner (unless you’re over 65).

No. 4 DON'T try to slip how much you spent on her gift into the conversation. She already know the going rate for cubic zirconia, dude.

No. 5 DON'T Forget to compliment your wife or girlfriend on her Valentine’s ensemble. Compliment her dress, her hair, her shoes, her nails, her makeup, her jewelry, her fingers, her toes, her kneecaps, her kidneys, etc. Just keep complimenting

No. 6 DON'T willingly engage in any conversation during which your wife/girlfriend addresses you by your real name. If she calls you “Honey,” or “Sweetheart,” or “Papi,” or even "monkey" you’re good to go. But any conversation that starts with “hey Miggy, I need to ask you a question…” is a potential minefield.

No. 7 DON'T take your Valentine to an NC-17 movie, even if it’s foreign and/or artsy. On a night like this, the only naked body you should be admiring is hers.

No. 8 DON'T be your usual, too-cool-to-wear-nice-clothes self. No need to buy a new suit, but come on man – maybe tonight isn’t the night for your “ironic” Dukes of Hazard t-shirt.

No. 9 If you can't satisfy her, DO NOT HESITATE TO CALL ME.

No. 10 DON'T play mood music that’s sexier than you are. If you’re not 100% certain you can provide genuine “sexual healing,” leave Marvin Gaye up on the shelf. Better stick to "DO ME I DO YOU". Every man’s got to know his limitations.

what a useful informatn. hope u 2, u abide wt it?
Re: Top Ten Valentine Don'ts by ituen(m): 11:13am On Feb 14, 2008
nice on KK
Re: Top Ten Valentine Don'ts by success123(m): 11:23am On Feb 14, 2008
thanks kk u just made my day
Re: Top Ten Valentine Don'ts by ituen(m): 12:33pm On Feb 14, 2008
hw wont you?

cos he gave u N100 credit to tell ur chic "happy val day"? grin grin grin
Re: Top Ten Valentine Don'ts by tytylayor: 1:17pm On Feb 14, 2008
hmmm, nice one wink
Re: Top Ten Valentine Don'ts by tytylayor: 1:25pm On Feb 14, 2008
to you all

Re: Top Ten Valentine Don'ts by success123(m): 1:49pm On Feb 14, 2008
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss tongue tongue tongue mojee
Re: Top Ten Valentine Don'ts by ituen(m): 2:40pm On Feb 14, 2008
see small success oh

Na mohjee u wan follw?
Re: Top Ten Valentine Don'ts by success123(m): 2:43pm On Feb 14, 2008
there is notting the power of success and wealth can not achieve
Re: Top Ten Valentine Don'ts by ituen(m): 3:52pm On Feb 14, 2008
Oboy,

since u say na u get the "union key" to her heart, no waste time na

after today,

hello na N500.

wat ur name na Mr biggs
Re: Top Ten Valentine Don'ts by success123(m): 4:10pm On Feb 14, 2008
don't worry i can handle that
Re: Top Ten Valentine Don'ts by ituen(m): 4:43pm On Feb 14, 2008
ok na, fire down
Re: Top Ten Valentine Don'ts by success123(m): 4:47pm On Feb 14, 2008
mohjee dear where are u
Re: Top Ten Valentine Don'ts by kolkuns(m): 4:48pm On Feb 14, 2008
talk tru, is like u dont av anybody 2 do ur val with, dat is y u write dat ur no 9
Re: Top Ten Valentine Don'ts by saucekid(m): 4:53pm On Feb 14, 2008
all those steps lead to the inevitable
RUNDOWN
Re: Top Ten Valentine Don'ts by kronkykay(m): 8:01am On Feb 15, 2008
kolkuns:

talk tru, is like u don't av anybody 2 do your val with, that is y u write that your no 9

try me first naa. just call me if u want your girlfriend pregnant, stress free. 08020362324,
do not flash, flashing go result to miscarriage and i get do am again be that.
Re: Top Ten Valentine Don'ts by ituen(m): 1:32pm On Feb 15, 2008
Kronky

In case u no get network, try foward ur line to my number
Re: Top Ten Valentine Don'ts by folly69(m): 1:36pm On Feb 15, 2008
guys b carefull valentine hijackers on parole grin
Re: Top Ten Valentine Don'ts by ituen(m): 3:40pm On Feb 15, 2008
Folly,

Na wa for  u oh. Why u dey spoil runs na
Re: Top Ten Valentine Don'ts by ThugLife1(m): 3:53pm On Feb 15, 2008
LOL
NICE ONE
Re: Top Ten Valentine Don'ts by kronkykay(m): 11:12am On Feb 17, 2008
folly, we go soon send you comot for this land oh. . . . . .

exile!
Re: Top Ten Valentine Don'ts by ituen(m): 3:44pm On Feb 17, 2008
Exile too bad, make we BAN am
Re: Top Ten Valentine Don'ts by saucekid(m): 3:50pm On Feb 17, 2008
we go give am ban wey no get remedy
Re: Top Ten Valentine Don'ts by ituen(m): 4:57pm On Feb 17, 2008
Dat one dey for seun hand
Re: Top Ten Valentine Don'ts by kronkykay(m): 3:02am On Feb 18, 2008
we fit implement am ourselves, just for folly
Re: Top Ten Valentine Don'ts by cuteness01: 3:19am On Feb 18, 2008
@topic
compliment her kidney,,,,,,lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kronky's Top Ten Reasons / Warri Bible / Psalm 91 According To President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.