Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Why Tuface Secretly Married Annie Macaulay - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Why Tuface Secretly Married Annie Macaulay (1054 Views)

2face Idibia, Annie Macaulay Get 2nd Child / MC Shakara’s Reaction To Critics Of Tuface’s Dubai Wedding / Annie Macaulay Is Pregnant? Baby No 7 On The Way For 2face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Tuface Secretly Married Annie Macaulay by macdanpets(m): 8:11am On Dec 08, 2012
Why TuFace secretly married Annie Macaulay

When the entertainment circle was abuzz with the news that star singer, TuFace Idibia, was getting married to actress Annie Macaulay, many people expected to witness the ceremony live.

But the love birds literally pulled the carpet off the feet of such ambitious fans when they tied the nuptial knots in a very private ceremony somewhere in Lagos on Feb. 14, 2012. Many tongues haven’t stopped wagging ever since that ‘surprise package.’

An unperturbed TuFace recently explained why the wedding was kept a secret. In a meeting with LIF&BEAT, he said, “Annie is my first and true love. I had known her before I met the other women in my life. As a Christian, I had to marry one woman and it just had to be Annie.

“We had a secret wedding after we had reached an agreement and amicable understanding about the mothers of my children. It was a tough decision to make, one of the ... continue reading at http://www.osundefender.org/?p=78754

(1) (Reply)

If You Think You Know English, Solve This Challenge / Actress Yvonne Nelson, Linda Ikeji At War On Twitter Over Iyanya Story / Mr Ibu Has Gone Crazy Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.