Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,002 members, 7,799,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 (27846 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo, The "Money Man" / I Gave Oyedepo The Powers He Is Using- (rejoinder) / Bishop David Oyedepo The Richest Pastor In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 09, 2012
You havent answered my question.Is covenant university owned by oyedepo as a person or by the church wnners chapel?We are being told that church funds was not used to build the university so thats why am asking the question.
In the event of something which we do not pray for happening,under whose ownership will the universities fall into,is it to winners chapel or will the universities be inherited as personal estates of the oyedepo family?
fem30:
you don't get it, do you? Winners chapel is an arm of the Oyedepo ministries.
Re: Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 by lomprico(m): 12:15am On Dec 10, 2012
[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
martinosi: THIS MAN BISHOP OYEDEPO IS A

BLESSING

INSPIRATION

ROLE MODEL

AND THE A MAN OF HIGH STANDARDS & INTEGRITY

HE IS ONE OF THE REASON WHY I AM A SUCCESSFUL MAN MAN TODAY PERIOD!!!!

ANY MAN TRYING TO HATE ON HIM IN NIGERIA IS PURELY IGNORANT!!!

HE IS ONE OF THE REASON WHY I AM A SUCCESSFUL MAN MAN TODAY PERIOD!!!! Pls tell us the other reasons

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 by lomprico(m): 12:23am On Dec 10, 2012
[quote author=cdizz]may God uphold u. I cant stand u insult my God.virtually all d ppl commenting on this thread are nothing but beasts frm d pit of hell. devils in human clothings .i cnt imagin u Sat nd watched a Programme for days and ended up criticizing..ahh wat a waste of time in ur life. u shld v gone to a bear parlour nd enjoy ur miserable life.wat explaination can u gv for some one On N22,000 monthly. and decided to gv God back all he had.wt in 365 days he turned into a millonaire...isnt dt a mystery ? talking Abt TB joshua,u dnt v to compare,every 1 has got his own Mission on earth..and beides, d scriptures say if u Do good things in secret ,he shall reward u in public .n if u Do it to please d masses u already got ur reward frm d masses ..nd come to think of it,whose reward is greater?man Or God?..u Beta gv ur life to God because d end tym is near nd dts y d devil is misleading u. bible its self says those who sow bountifully shall reap bountifully and those who sow sparingly shall reap sparingly ..u r blessed ..See me enjoying d double Portion of his grace in LFC ..next Level ..[/quote

Who is this your God? Because nobody in this forum has insulted God. The person they have been talking about is oyedepo and yes, somepeople hear have insulted him. So am asking you, is oyedepo your god? Cos dats wat ur post is saying.

5 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 10, 2012
eldoradoxx: Bishop Oyedepo last night again floored those accusing him of riping off church members through tithes and offering to live in affluence while cruising in private jets.

He said,"The last time Church paid my salary was December 1987, nobody heared it, not even the Ministers in the church until 1997 and church members didn't hear this until 2007".

Again he said "In January of 1988 my wife asked me of money for feeding and I told her I had give my salary to God, and that was the last time she ever had to ask for feeding til date"

He aagin queried whether anybody has ever been approached by him for any form of financial assistance? Again he shocked the people accusing him and church of using poor people's money to build universities that themselves can't afford to send their kid when he said;

"Covenant university was built within 7 months without any collection of any one naira tithes and offerings or donation of any kind from anywhere"

I think Oyedepo actually used the forum to tell some over enthusiastic members of living faith chapel ( a.k.a winners chapel) that the University belongs to him and his family and not the church as some believed. He told the winners AGM and you all believed it by clapping your hands in ignorance.

I disagree with the poster that Oyedepo cared about the accusations outside the church. Knowing him as a choleric he cares less of what outsiders are saying. His main concern his getting it into your brains that the University belongs to Bishop Oyedepo and not Winners chapel Q.E.D.

4 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 by Nobody: 1:15am On Dec 10, 2012
But why then were the local churches collecting building offering for CU way back in 2000/01?

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 by domdolly2050(f): 2:55am On Dec 10, 2012
I decided not 2 read comments cos I knw dr ar a lot of antioyedepo on dis site.
That man of God sold out himself 2 God sinc d 70's(by then so many of u sayin
Rubbish now were nt born),he gave all he had 2 d ministry even when d no of
Congregatn were nt up 2 10(I saw pictures).He once told his teachers dat he's a
Full time xtian n a part time student! The 1st church buildin was built wt grass
but dat did not stop him from preachin wt d same zeal n annointin he uses in preaching
now.I can go on n on...
How many youths of dis generation can do all what he did back then?goin 2 d mountain 2 pray n
Fast without food 4 days
*Whateva a man sow he shall reap*
*Seek he 1st d kingdom of God n all oda tins shall b added unto u*
I would b suprised if God is not blessin him n d ministry d way is blessin him now! U all shud stop bein jealous!
Re: Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 by SisiKill1: 3:41am On Dec 10, 2012
"Sold out himself to God?!"

WTF does that mean?!!!

. . .Do you guys ever take time to listen to yourselves?!!

Gah! Brainless sheeples are the worst! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 by Nobody: 4:10am On Dec 10, 2012
domdolly2050: I decided not 2 read comments cos I knw dr ar a lot of antioyedepo on dis site.
That man of God sold out himself 2 God sinc d 70's(by then so many of u sayin
Rubbish now were nt born),he gave all he had 2 d ministry even when d no of
Congregatn were nt up 2 10(I saw pictures).He once told his teachers dat he's a
Full time xtian n a part time student! The 1st church buildin was built wt grass
but dat did not stop him from preachin wt d same zeal n annointin he uses in preaching
now.I can go on n on...
How many youths of dis generation can do all what he did back then?goin 2 d mountain 2 pray n
Fast without food 4 days
*Whateva a man sow he shall reap*
*Seek he 1st d kingdom of God n all oda tins shall b added unto u*
I would b suprised if God is not blessin him n d ministry d way is blessin him now! U all shud stop bein jealous!

and why exactly didnt Paul, Peter, James, John, Philip (you know those guys who actually SAW Christ in the flesh and are 100% responsible for the gospel we hold dear today) get their own chariots of gold, mansions in Rome and expensive for-profit theological seminaries? Didnt they "sell themselves out to God" too?
Ignorant sheep... smh

5 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 by rusher14: 4:13am On Dec 10, 2012
lomprico:

So tell us then, what's the fact?
For clarity nobody owns an oilwell only an oilfield. Only an uninformed person might think otherwise.
On the subject of winner's it is an extension of Oyedepo's group of companies being such an enterprising businessman.
For the shareholders, I'm sorry to say their reward is in heaven, so they can claim it if they make it there all they would need to redeem it would be their mantle and bottle of
Olive oil.
Re: Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 by madejibo: 5:12am On Dec 10, 2012
odum desmond: I heard him say exactly those words and even more. He has said it times without number that he has never begged for anything since he became a MOG. He obviously has interest in so many thriving businesses, remember he is a prolific writer whose books sells in millions of copies. I heard him also talk about the private jets. He said that he has become blessed so much that he could afford jet at a click of fingers. How he bought them, how he maintains it, the Church does not know, no dime of church fund goes to his upkeep and maintenance.
hmmm, a prolific writer that can afford 4 private jets? Am sure pple like Michael Chricton, Achebe by now should be able to buy the whole fleet of BA. A lot of people have come and said they gave towards the Convenant University project, it was called Convenant University seed. Let's not be too foolish to believe everything. He really needs to explain his source of his wealth, I guess EFCC ought to be interested in cases like this to ask questions

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 by Nobody: 5:18am On Dec 10, 2012
degbads: For me the funniest thing about giving to men of God and stories like this is that those who give (foolishly as they are described) never complain, but it is the ones who don't give that seem to be angriest and drinking Panadol (and taking drip sef) over another man's supposed headache. We have hardly seen someone who laments of giving to them, but countless ordinary masses who don't give who r complaining. But i must somehow blame the Christians who expect to communicate revelation by mere explanation, how do you expect a greedy, Poor and hungry Nigerian to understand that you sow into your Pastor's life and that it is a secret to prosperity, they cannot, if they could they wouldn't be poor, God has not given them that light so they must necessarily continue to dispute it and sadly so, worsen their lives by insulting MOGs.

i am a staunch believer in sowing in my MOGs life, i am presently putting together a bumper seed for my MOG and getting ready to fly in 2013, call me stupid o, though am an educated graduate, but i understand your perspective, bcs were it not for the revelation of God's Spirit, i might have been thinking like you. So you poor, hungry, spiritual money trackers keep complaining, while we keep giving and getting greater wink

Pls does anybody have a problem with this? (for what its worth, i don't attend Winners)

Why are the "blessings" ALWAYS about material wealth, fame and money? Why is it that the "next level" you all seek has zero to do with increasing in your knowledge of HIM and ALL about how much you can wring out of HIM by "sowing seeds"?

5 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 by KDK(m): 5:58am On Dec 10, 2012
davidylan:

Why are the "blessings" ALWAYS about material wealth, fame and money? Why is it that the "next level" you all seek has zero to do with increasing in your knowledge of HIM and ALL about how much you can wring out of HIM by "sowing seeds"?
WORD!
Re: Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 by domdolly2050(f): 6:02am On Dec 10, 2012
Members n lovers of LFC,I want 2 use dis medium to advise us all 2 avoid threads dat says anytin negative abt d MOG,dis people are just satanic,they'r ready 2 rob u of ur blessings wt their tongue lashin comments.When we get to heaven(if they eva make it 2 heaven),we'll know d true men of God!
Re: Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 by Muffy2912: 6:16am On Dec 10, 2012
Mr.Oyedepo or what ever u called urself.please save us this cheap lies.You will one day meet the Almighty and be prepared to tell HIM this lies too.Shameless so called Men of God my foot.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 by rusher14: 7:09am On Dec 10, 2012
domdolly2050: Members n lovers of LFC,I want 2 use dis medium to advise us all 2 avoid threads dat says anytin negative abt d MOG,dis people are just satanic,they'r ready 2 rob u of ur blessings wt their tongue lashin comments.When we get to heaven(if they eva make it 2 heaven),we'll know d true men of God!
Please worship God forget pastor.
Re: Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 by doyka: 8:32am On Dec 10, 2012
Why not leave the MOG alone. Stop taking panadol for another man's
Headache.
I can sell you acres of land @ Ota, where you can start your own
church and make billions like Oyedepo. You can start buying jets
and porsche cars.
Re: Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 by chamboy(m): 9:29am On Dec 10, 2012
Pastor Oyedepo, I don't have problem with you saying God blessed you. But you are wealthy in a not developing country like nigeria where people are extremely rich and extremely poor. The Church of God is suppose to be a Balanced Community where everyone is Ok just like when Jesus shared 5 fives among 5000 people he trying to show was what is called being wealthy. Wealth in christianity is not what you have is what you have given people. We are christians are Jesus-like and jesus christ was not a Rich man when he came to the world but he shared things to the poor more than the rich men in the bible soo he is the Most Wealthy in the Christian way. Pastor please if you want to preach and show your people in the christian way. Do the Christian thing try and Make a balance world even if it in your own church community. With due respect Sir, you are a Greedy Man.. I said this because you have 6 private jets, 2 university and multi billions and you have church members that can't afford a thousand naira in a day. God knows who is real worshipper is.
Re: Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 by chamboy(m): 9:39am On Dec 10, 2012
davidylan:

and why exactly didnt Paul, Peter, James, John, Philip (you know those guys who actually SAW Christ in the flesh and are 100% responsible for the gospel we hold dear today) get their own chariots of gold, mansions in Rome and expensive for-profit theological seminaries? Didnt they "sell themselves out to God" too?
Ignorant sheep... smh

Dey got their own share but they were not Greedy they gave it out to the poor
Re: Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 10, 2012
odum desmond: I heard him say exactly those words and even more. He has said it times without number that he has never begged for anything since he became a MOG. He obviously has interest in so many thriving businesses, remember he is a prolific writer whose books sells in millions of copies. I heard him also talk about the private jets. He said that he has become blessed so much that he could afford jet at a click of fingers. How he bought them, how he maintains it, the Church does not know, no dime of church fund goes to his upkeep and maintenance.

May God PUNISH ARMYROBBER OYEDEPO for claiming that he didn't take a dime from church member to build the university....AMEN.
Re: Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 10, 2012

May God PUNISH ARMYROBBER OYEDEPO for claiming that he didn't take a dime from church member to build the university. I used to attend Winners' Chapel when the Church was located at Parakin Ile-Ife then. I joined the church through a friend of mine Coker who invited me to the church in 1998 after we grad from secondary school. At first I liked the church but as someone who refused to be brainwashed by anyone I began to ask questions..God will judge Oledepo for denied collecting donations from church members when the school was under construction..I personally donated some thousands of naira then and I can still remember they called it seed, we were given envelopes...Oledepo should ask God for forgiveness, does he have to lie about this when thousands of people donated to build the church.....anyway I have quit the church and back to the old school church where I was raised(CAC) though they also like money(They have been taught by the Pentecostal house of THIEVES) but women don't wear half naked dresses to church and they don't dance Azonto and Alanta etc....Winners' Chapel or whatever they call themselves is a pathetic church to attend(Ile-Ife Branch Office which I attended for example) there were times when (thieves) pastors collected offering three times...after the third one the chief thief pastor shouted praised the lord and few responded he then asked was it because of the 2nd and 3rd offerings...these thives have brought disrepute to our precious religion and MAY ALMIGHTY GOD PUNISH THEM SEVERELY......God shall JUDGE OLEDEPO, ADEBOLE, SIGN FIREMAN, TB JOSHUA, ADEFARASIN, OLE-SEJAFOR and co.....AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 by muyiwah666(m): 4:07pm On Dec 10, 2012
pls let them continue to believe what they want about the man...i am talking about what i heard him said..besides i shld know better because that sermon of that evening nearly changed my life!...i thought of becoming a pastor for a very long time....it was tempting..juicy...and easy to become a pastor and earm 120k in 1995....and for your info..go to the church and research how many guys went into the church pastoral school around that period...
lomprico:

Muyiwah claimed he heard directly from d horses mouth and u claimed that u read from his book. So who r the smerers here?

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 by KrissKringle: 2:27pm On Dec 11, 2012
I just had to log in to comment on this topic. I've been a staunch member of LFC ever since I knew my left from right, and could defend this man with my last blood back then in secondary school until my 300l in Covenant University when I began to think for myself and saw that there's more to this 'ministry' than meets the 'blindfolded' eye.

1. He claims that funds were never solicited for to erect any of the structures or to build Canaanland. This is an outrageous lie. Even back then in Raji Oba branch members have been compelled to give willingly, you can't tell me their donations or 'seeds', as it is usually referred to, amounts to nothing just because they weren't forced to.
When the church needed new seats (royal chairs), the estimated cost was N300million and someone signed a cheque of N10m on the spot and so did other members follow suit till the entire fund was raised. Many of the church projects have been completed through this same process and in some cases people render 'man power' in place of money.

2. He associates with politicians and other top business men, most of whom are notorious for corruption. These men give huge 'seeds' and are in some cases allowed to the altar to address the congregation (who in turn scream to the top of their lungs cheering these .......).
In 2005, Alamieyeseigha came to CU for one of the public lectures and all he did was brag about all that he had achieved and how much he bought the two RR Phantoms he came with (both cost him N45m each)...he was cheered as usual.
During one of our pre-graduation lectures he told us he went to dedicate the house of the then Osun state governor in '91 and was offered an envelope containing N20,000, he asked the man, 'hope this money is from your pocket and not tax-payers' money?', the man said it's from his pockets and Oyedepo received the money. Just like that, that was the only confirmation he needed to receive money from a government official? Really??

My point is, he receives donations/funds/gifts/seeds from all kinds of people, Oil thieves, Business men (Corrupt and Decent), Drug barons, Other MOGs and the faithful congregation. All these are termed as 'Blessings from God' regardless of the source.

3. Most of the time when he enters this mode of pomposity while he's preaching, he unknowingly shoots himself in the foot.
I was at a service sometime last year when he rebuffed claims of his worth being $150million. He said and I quote, 'How can they say I'm worth $150m, that's an insult! When next they ask you how much your bishop is worth, tell'em he's worth billions and billions of dollars. What nonsense!!'.... And the congregation as usual entered into cheers in ecstasy. I just shook my head in disgust and asked myself is this what the gospel has been reduced to? A show of material abundance?

A close family member happens to be a pastor in LFC and told us casually of what Bishop told them in one of their meetings. The Bishop said he had to settle Jimoh Ibrahim to a tone of N1billion to keep his mouth shut about being a huge investor in the ministry. Jimoh Ibrahim was initially threatening to go on air and the media in general to castigate the Bishop. Funny thing is, the pastors didn't see anything wrong in that.

Personally I have nothing against this man as a businessman, a visioner, a motivational speaker but as a purveyor of the Christian doctrine, Hell NO!. I love my alma mater, no doubt, but somethings have to be cleared about this man who many people worship.

Christians have to remove the coloured veils from their faces and the cotton wools in their nostrils to hold their leaders responsible. Wake up and smell the goddamn coffee!

7 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 by PastorKun(m): 6:10pm On Dec 11, 2012
KrissKringle: I just had to log in to comment on this topic. I've been a staunch member of LFC ever since I knew my left from right, and could defend this man with my last blood back then in secondary school until my 300l in Covenant University when I began to think for myself and saw that there's more to this 'ministry' than meets the 'blindfolded' eye.

1. He claims that funds were never solicited for to erect any of the structures or to build Canaanland. This is an outrageous lie. Even back then in Raji Oba branch members have been compelled to give willingly, you can't tell me their donations or 'seeds', as it is usually referred to, amounts to nothing just because they weren't forced to.
When the church needed new seats (royal chairs), the estimated cost was N300million and someone signed a cheque of N10m on the spot and so did other members follow suit till the entire fund was raised. Many of the church projects have been completed through this same process and in some cases people render 'man power' in place of money.

2. He associates with politicians and other top business men, most of whom are notorious for corruption. These men give huge 'seeds' and are in some cases allowed to the altar to address the congregation (who in turn scream to the top of their lungs cheering these .......).
In 2005, Alamieyeseigha came to CU for one of the public lectures and all he did was brag about all that he had achieved and how much he bought the two RR Phantoms he came with (both cost him N45m each)...he was cheered as usual.
During one of our pre-graduation lectures he told us he went to dedicate the house of the then Osun state governor in '91 and was offered an envelope containing N20,000, he asked the man, 'hope this money is from your pocket and not tax-payers' money?', the man said it's from his pockets and Oyedepo received the money. Just like that, that was the only confirmation he needed to receive money from a government official? Really??

My point is, he receives donations/funds/gifts/seeds from all kinds of people, Oil thieves, Business men (Corrupt and Decent), Drug barons, Other MOGs and the faithful congregation. All these are termed as 'Blessings from God' regardless of the source.

3. Most of the time when he enters this mode of pomposity while he's preaching, he unknowingly shoots himself in the foot.
I was at a service sometime last year when he rebuffed claims of his worth being $150million. He said and I quote, 'How can they say I'm worth $150m, that's an insult! When next they ask you how much your bishop is worth, tell'em he's worth billions and billions of dollars. What nonsense!!'.... And the congregation as usual entered into cheers in ecstasy. I just shook my head in disgust and asked myself is this what the gospel has been reduced to? A show of material abundance?

A close family member happens to be a pastor in LFC and told us casually of what Bishop told them in one of their meetings. The Bishop said he had to settle Jimoh Ibrahim to a tone of N1billion to keep his mouth shut about being a huge investor in the ministry. Jimoh Ibrahim was initially threatening to go on air and the media in general to castigate the Bishop. Funny thing is, the pastors didn't see anything wrong in that.

Personally I have nothing against this man as a businessman, a visioner, a motivational speaker but as a purveyor of the Christian doctrine, Hell NO!. I love my alma mater, no doubt, but somethings have to be cleared about this man who many people worship.

Christians have to remove the coloured veils from their faces and the cotton wools in their nostrils to hold their leaders responsible. Wake up and smell the goddamn coffee!

Thanx for this very detailed expose, I hope others would read and learn from this.
Re: Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 by Goshen360(m): 7:17pm On Dec 11, 2012
Let us hear the conclusion of this matter at hand,

KrissKringle:

Personally I have nothing against this man as a businessman, a visioner, a motivational speaker [size=20pt]but as a purveyor of the Christian doctrine, Hell NO![/size]. I love my alma mater, no doubt, but somethings have to be cleared about this man who many people worship.

God bless you. I used to be member of the LFC, Badagry Chapel but I had to exit. Many times, I laugh when I listen to Bishop Oyedepo when he preaches and brag about many things. I shake my head with tears in my heart for the members who are there in sincerity.
Re: Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 by elampiro(m): 9:52pm On Dec 11, 2012
KrissKringle: I just had to log in to comment on this topic. I've been a staunch member of LFC ever since I knew my left from right, and could defend this man with my last blood back then in secondary school until my 300l in Covenant University when I began to think for myself and saw that there's more to this 'ministry' than meets the 'blindfolded' eye.

Very insightful and I can bet this is a tip of the iceberg.
Re: Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 by ogaju007(m): 10:31am On Dec 12, 2012
Wow its great to be back on here..... Still not surprised we still have fools about. Oledepo is a woman beater, thief and manipulator. You can abuse me for all you want it wont bug me. I dont have to worship any man to be successful. I have always said the Pastors should take their preaching to places like Afghan and Iraq afterall they should be spreading the so called gospel. To the idiot that asked if schools pay tax.... I think you spend too much time in church rather than enlightening yourself.
Re: Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 by ogaju007(m): 10:48am On Dec 12, 2012
eldoradoxx: Here him again, " I have personal accountants managing funds from my businesses so that I don't miscalculate my tithe" .

See what Church has turned you into.... you need people to calculate 10% of what you earn... Nawaaaoooo. hmmnn
Re: Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 by ogaju007(m): 10:51am On Dec 12, 2012
domdolly2050: Members n lovers of LFC,I want 2 use dis medium to advise us all 2 avoid threads dat says anytin negative abt d MOG,dis people are just satanic,they'r ready 2 rob u of ur blessings wt their tongue lashin comments.When we get to heaven(if they eva make it 2 heaven),we'll know d true men of God!

Hmmn listen to this person in 2012 (Satanic) no wonder Africa is backward. If majority of the people think like this haaaa what does the future hold?
Re: Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 12, 2012
lomprico: [/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

HE IS ONE OF THE REASON WHY I AM A SUCCESSFUL MAN MAN TODAY PERIOD!!!! Pls tell us the other reasons

if i were to place a bet, i would be correct 100% of the time if i did hazard a guess that your idea of "success" here is purely down to how much naira you have in your pocket or the number of visas in your passport. Such a shame that our men of gawd have reduced the gospel into one where "blessings" are predicated on how much of your greed you can satiate.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: The Church Last Paid Me In 1987 by donnie(m): 2:49pm On Dec 12, 2012
Carnal men are always confused at those who are Born of the Spirit.

He has told you the truth... I am not surprised at all. I heard Chris Oyakhilome say he doesnt collect salary from church... That was in year 2000 or so. Also not a penny from the sale of books, tapes, or even Rhapsody goes to the MOG. The funds are used to print more copies, improve on quality and pay staff. And CE staff good quality I must tell you.

Even the Pastor of my Christ Embassy brnach and a senior pastor in the ministry recently made such a decision.

These men have decided to put the Word of God to the test ... it is working and the world is amazed. The bile says, "Give and it shall be given unto you, good measure, pressed down, saken together and running over"

And I must tell you that as we speak, there are men and women all over the world looking for how to send money to these men.

Dont be angry... They have been annointed and sent already and God is their true supply. He is the one that commands men to give to His servants.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman To Pay 73-Year-Old Woman N50k Monthly Salary (Photos) / David Yong-gi Cho, Founder Of South Korea's Yoido Megachurch Dies At 85 / Please I Want To Join A Choir And I Need Ideas On How To Write The Letter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.