Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Liberty Reserve OR Payza[alertpay] OR Paypal Account Owners:Let's Discuss Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Liberty Reserve OR Payza[alertpay] OR Paypal Account Owners:Let's Discuss Here (2800 Views)

How Do I Get A Liberty Reserve Or Perfect Money? / HELP! !!how Can I Invest With My Liberty Reserve Cash Apart From Forex Trading? / Liberty Reserve Trading: Is It A Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liberty Reserve OR Payza[alertpay] OR Paypal Account Owners:Let's Discuss Here by legalwealth(m): 11:57am On Dec 08, 2012
Do you have a Liberty Reserve Account or you wish to have one for yourself?

Do you have a PayZa account[formerly called Alertpay account] or you wish to have one for yourself?

Do you have a PayPal Account be it a verified one or an unverified one or you wish to have one for yourself?

If yes,
what are your challenges about any of these accounts?
what are your needs?
What piece of advice do you need?

Let myself and other well to do guys that have experience about these accounts attend to you and kindly note that this is not an avenue for you to start posting uncalled-for links in here.

Best of luck to everyone...
Re: Liberty Reserve OR Payza[alertpay] OR Paypal Account Owners:Let's Discuss Here by freeinfo98: 1:02pm On Dec 08, 2012
lets begin.
Re: Liberty Reserve OR Payza[alertpay] OR Paypal Account Owners:Let's Discuss Here by darkhand: 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2012
Sure, lets help the members out.
Re: Liberty Reserve OR Payza[alertpay] OR Paypal Account Owners:Let's Discuss Here by legalwealth(m): 9:18pm On Dec 08, 2012
darkhand: Sure, lets help the members out.

You are right but let issues be posted 1st...
Re: Liberty Reserve OR Payza[alertpay] OR Paypal Account Owners:Let's Discuss Here by Johndoe100(m): 12:25am On Dec 09, 2012
I thought you don't want links? Your signature is what? How credible is what you are going to tell the posters when it's the same info that you sell? Are you not just going to mislead them so they have no choice other than to pay you?
Re: Liberty Reserve OR Payza[alertpay] OR Paypal Account Owners:Let's Discuss Here by naira4ever(m): 3:43am On Dec 09, 2012
Johndoe100: I thought you don't want links? Your signature is what? How credible is what you are going to tell the posters when it's the same info that you sell? Are you not just going to mislead them so they have no choice other than to pay you?

That's d their style - internet marketing in disguise. anyway, you help yourself and get paid while tryn to help others but the truth is that they are just trying to recruit apprentices who they can feed on. As far as am concerned, i do not see any big deal in opening, having or using and maintaining any online accounts such as LR, Payza or Paypal other than visiting their respective websites and following their instructions and also use 'google' for quick solution to any other problem you might encounter online. But if you are a lazy dude that always cry out and loud when you are hungry looking for someone to cook for you and perhaps spoonfeed you, then you got to pay for your ignorance.
Re: Liberty Reserve OR Payza[alertpay] OR Paypal Account Owners:Let's Discuss Here by emailguru: 4:09am On Dec 09, 2012
The greatest challenge I have had in recent time was when paypal had to freeze my account because someone sent me $699 for a website I sold. Although am still working on getting my money back, what do you think is the best way around paypal not getting our accounts frozen?
Re: Liberty Reserve OR Payza[alertpay] OR Paypal Account Owners:Let's Discuss Here by musacompany: 4:28am On Dec 09, 2012
freeinfo98: lets begin.
Re: Liberty Reserve OR Payza[alertpay] OR Paypal Account Owners:Let's Discuss Here by legalwealth(m): 4:42am On Dec 09, 2012
emailguru: The greatest challenge I have had in recent time was when paypal had to freeze my account because someone sent me $699 for a website I sold. Although am still working on getting my money back, what do you think is the best way around paypal not getting our accounts frozen?

First of all,what of type of PayPal account did you got the money send to?

Either a Verified or non-verified one?

I've you ever received any cash successfully with the PayPal account before?

If yes,how much was your maximum amount received earlier because I do receive $500 and $1,000 at a go without no issue.

Kindly answer these questions first.Thanks
Re: Liberty Reserve OR Payza[alertpay] OR Paypal Account Owners:Let's Discuss Here by darkhand: 6:21am On Dec 09, 2012
emailguru: The greatest challenge I have had in recent time was when PayPal had to freeze my account because someone sent me $699 for a website I sold. Although am still working on getting my money back, what do you think is the best way around PayPal not getting our accounts frozen?

The solution is simple, have the right account. The reason Nigerians have problems with PayPal is because they want to do things the wrong way. Nigerians can legally have PayPal accounts but they really should be business accounts. Yes, this means incorporating a company and using the company to open the PayPal account. If people did this there would be no money lost to PayPal. I am aware of the cost, but what is the limit to the number of shareholders a company can have? If it means charging a fee, I don't see why 50 people can not use one legit account? Is it not one company? Each person would end up paying around $40 if the company opened an account in an offshore location or $15 if the account was opened in the USA. Doing it this way will kep the users honest as you will make sure you know ( in the Nigerian sense) the people you allow in.

As it is you will be told how to hide and pray that PayPal does not notice you. The real question is why do the so called exchangers etc not do this? The answer is because they themselves are not in this for the long term. I don't mean any disrespect, just keeping it real.
Re: Liberty Reserve OR Payza[alertpay] OR Paypal Account Owners:Let's Discuss Here by legalwealth(m): 6:35am On Dec 09, 2012
darkhand:

The solution is simple, have the right account. The reason Nigerians have problems with PayPal is because they want to do things the wrong way. Nigerians can legally have PayPal accounts but they really should be business accounts. Yes, this means incorporating a company and using the company to open the PayPal account. If people did this there would be no money lost to PayPal. I am aware of the cost, but what is the limit to the number of shareholders a company can have? If it means charging a fee, I don't see why 50 people can not use one legit account? Is it not one company? Each person would end up paying around $40 if the company opened an account in an offshore location or $15 if the account was opened in the USA. Doing it this way will kep the users honest as you will make sure you know ( in the Nigerian sense) the people you allow in.

As it is you will be told how to hide and pray that PayPal does not notice you. The real question is why do the so called exchangers etc not do this? The answer is because they themselves are not in this for the long term. I don't mean any disrespect, just keeping it real.

Great suggestion but I reserve my comment.
Re: Liberty Reserve OR Payza[alertpay] OR Paypal Account Owners:Let's Discuss Here by legalwealth(m): 6:38am On Dec 09, 2012
Where are the PayZa and Liberty Reserve Users?

Note that it is not compulsory you verify your Payza account before you can make use of it.
Re: Liberty Reserve OR Payza[alertpay] OR Paypal Account Owners:Let's Discuss Here by arbitrage: 7:59am On Dec 09, 2012
darkhand:

I honestly do not understand your business company option to paypal. I am not sure a company can open paypal account without a person name and details for it even though the choice is business account. I thought a person's name will still be attached to that account and so all country eligibility, IP address access protocols must still be observed (like the case of individual use of paypal). Can you expatiate on what you are talking about company option to operating paypal.

1 Like

Re: Liberty Reserve OR Payza[alertpay] OR Paypal Account Owners:Let's Discuss Here by darkhand: 5:56pm On Dec 09, 2012
arbitrage:

I honestly do not understand your business company option to paypal. I am not sure a company can open paypal account without a person name and details for it even though the choice is business account. I thought a person's name will still be attached to that account and so all country legibility, IP address access protocols must still be observed (like the case of individual use of paypal). Can you expatiate on what you are talking about company option to operating paypal.

Any legally registered business can open a Paypal account. In civilized countries, companies are legal entities in their own right. I don’t see what is so hard about that. If you want to know the actual mechanics of going about opening the account and all that, you need to consult me.
Re: Liberty Reserve OR Payza[alertpay] OR Paypal Account Owners:Let's Discuss Here by arbitrage: 6:05pm On Dec 09, 2012
darkhand:

Any legally registered business can open a Paypal account. In civilized countries, companies are legal entities in their own right. I don’t see what is so hard about that. If you want to know the actual mechanics of going about opening the account and all that, you need to consult me.

Anyway from my little experience, the business and premier paypal accounts I have opened in the past were all in my personal name. I would not understand if I can use my company name instead and give which date of birth to the company. Even if I can be allowed to use my company name and other details required on paypal registration page, all eligibility requirements and country of origin and access that paypal is known for must still be observed.
Re: Liberty Reserve OR Payza[alertpay] OR Paypal Account Owners:Let's Discuss Here by darkhand: 6:22pm On Dec 09, 2012
arbitrage:

Anyway from my little experience, the business and premier paypal accounts I have opened in the past were all in my personal name. I would not understand if I can use my company name instead and give which date of birth to the company. Even if I can be allowed to use my company name and other details required on paypal registration page, all eligibility requirements and country of origin and access that paypal is known for must still be observed.

What does this crap mean? Because you have no knowledge of something , then what? You avoided the question. Does Paypal offer services to legal entities? The answer is yes. Does a company have a date of birth? The answer is no. I find your attitude shocking. Ahhhhhhhh, I see, you are here to drive customers to legalwealth abi? That is why he reserved his comments. Anyway, please accept my assurances that Paypal does business with companies, the idea that a company the size of Paypal does not do business with companies is so ludicrous that it could only come from people like you.
Re: Liberty Reserve OR Payza[alertpay] OR Paypal Account Owners:Let's Discuss Here by legalwealth(m): 6:32pm On Dec 09, 2012
darkhand:

What does this crap mean? Because you have no knowledge of something , then what? You avoided the question. Does Paypal offer services to legal entities? The answer is yes. Does a company have a date of birth? The answer is no. I find your attitude shocking. Ahhhhhhhh, I see, you are here to drive customers to legalwealth abi? That is why he reserved his comments. Anyway, please accept my assurances that Paypal does business with companies, the idea that a company the size of Paypal does not do business with companies is so ludicrous that it could only come from people like you.

That is too harsh from you as this thread is meant to be educative and not insultive please.

Forget about me concerning paypal as i do legal things with it and I know what I'm doing.

If PayPal issue will cause problem,let us treat other issues of Liberty reserve and Payza.
Re: Liberty Reserve OR Payza[alertpay] OR Paypal Account Owners:Let's Discuss Here by darkhand: 6:47pm On Dec 09, 2012
legalwealth:

That is too harsh from you as this thread is meant to be educative and not insultive please.

Forget about me concerning paypal as i do legal things with it and I know what I'm doing.

If PayPal issue will cause problem,let us treat other issues of Liberty reserve and Payza.

My young friend, I have always admired the "get up and go" spirit that you display. However when you want to argue a point try and think it through first. Some of us have been in this business a long time. You are still a student in some University as I understand it. When you say you are doing legal things with paypal by "selling" their accounts and showing people how to break every rule in their book are we supposed to just agree?

Young man, just relax and try and learn from those both more educated than you and who have been in the business longer.
Re: Liberty Reserve OR Payza[alertpay] OR Paypal Account Owners:Let's Discuss Here by arbitrage: 7:02pm On Dec 09, 2012
darkhand:

Even though your response betrays pride and insult, I accept all in good faith and I say thank you for the response in bold letters. I thought the import of my statement really showed that I was interested in knowing if I can open a paypal account with company business name and details; not knowing it could be misconstrued as you did.

You offered to be contacted on the mechanics of how to do it in your penultimate posting, so how are you different from legalwealth who you are accusing me of seeking customers for? Are you not going to charge for the consultation you requested as well? My paypal experience is not quite long and broad as yours because I only started actively using paypal in 2005.

Anyway, so that we will not be dragging issues unnecessarily, I know that Paypal accepts business entities but what I need you to explain was how you said such type of account will not have the limitation issues other people mentioned earlier here. This is because the paypal business accounts I know on paypal still have the company owner details registered/attached to it as merchants. So going by that option, how do a Nigerian person opening even the business, merchant or personal paypal account scale the limitations via the company business account option you suggested earlier?
Re: Liberty Reserve OR Payza[alertpay] OR Paypal Account Owners:Let's Discuss Here by legalwealth(m): 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2012
darkhand:

My young friend, I have always admired the "get up and go" spirit that you display. However when you want to argue a point try and think it through first. Some of us have been in this business a long time. You are still a student in some University as I understand it. When you say you are doing legal things with paypal by "selling" their accounts and showing people how to break every rule in their book are we supposed to just agree?

Young man, just relax and try and learn from those both more educated than you and who have been in the business longer.

No arguement and what does being a student or how long that you've been have to do with exposure and level of expertise.

What do you mean by selling their account?

Mind you,it is being opened with due name and not sold.

Get it right and note that paypal does not go against having their account but use it legally and if you know how to find your way out operating it from Nigeria though I have some clients of mine that opened their in supported countries but they are here in Nigeria having issues on how to operate it from Nigeria and that is where I come in and bring smile to their faces.
Re: Liberty Reserve OR Payza[alertpay] OR Paypal Account Owners:Let's Discuss Here by legalwealth(m): 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2012
arbitrage:

Even though your response betrays pride and insult, I accept all in good faith and I say thank you for the response in bold letters. I thought the import of my statement really showed that I was interested in knowing if I can open a paypal account with company business name and details; not knowing it could be misconstrued as you did.

You offered to be contacted on the mechanics of how to do it in your penultimate posting, so how are you different from legalwealth who you are accusing me of seeking customers for? Are you not going to charge for the consultation you requested as well? My paypal experience is not quite long and broad as yours because I only started actively using paypal in 2005.

Anyway, so that we will not be dragging issues unnecessarily, I know that Paypal accepts business entities but what I need you to explain was how you said such type of account will not have the limitation issues other people mentioned earlier here. This is because the paypal business accounts I know on paypal still have the company owner details registered/attached to it as merchants. So going by that option, how do a Nigerian person opening even the business, merchant or personal paypal account scale the limitations via the company business account option you suggested earlier?

Good presentations and questions
Re: Liberty Reserve OR Payza[alertpay] OR Paypal Account Owners:Let's Discuss Here by davelee: 8:40pm On Dec 09, 2012
Hello everybody,
I want to make a contribution based on my observation
I want to break this news here on Naira forum; I have been visiting here and reading topics that talks about creating a paypal account in Nigeria. Most of the times, you may succeed in verifying your but withdrawing the cash is the problem. While some methods I have used after verification, my will get limited suddenly, some of the guides don’t work at all. So I want say it pop and plain that most of those e-books are not worth it.

What I need is simple, a full blown guide or let me say step by step guide that shows you how to create, verify, access, and cashing your paypal money live with ease….. A method that is fully functional. Please if any, show me the link to get to your page or however you want to get it to me, I will be glad. I am ready to pay for it seriously.
thanks
smiley
Re: Liberty Reserve OR Payza[alertpay] OR Paypal Account Owners:Let's Discuss Here by darkhand: 12:07am On Dec 10, 2012
davelee: Hello everybody,
I want to break this news here on Naira forum; I have been visiting here and reading topics that talks about creating a paypal account in Nigeria. Most of the times, you may succeed in verifying your but withdrawing the cash is the problem. While some methods I have used after verification, my will get limited suddenly, some of the guides don’t work at all. So I want say it pop and plain that most of those e-books are not worth it.

What I need is simple, a full blown guide or let me say step by step guide that shows you how to create, verify, access, and cashing your paypal money live with ease….. A method that is fully functional. Please if any, show me the link to get to your page or however you want to get it to me, I will be glad. I am ready to pay for it seriously.
thanks
smiley

If you want to withdraw from paypal without stress, I can give you a few options ranging from those without any cost to those with a moderate cost. Anyway take a look at Onlinenaira and see if they meet with your approval.
Re: Liberty Reserve OR Payza[alertpay] OR Paypal Account Owners:Let's Discuss Here by darkhand: 12:13am On Dec 10, 2012
legalwealth:

Good presentations and questions

Really? I came away with the impression that both of you are the same person, repeatedly asking the same question I have already answered. Circular arguments come back to the same place:

darkhand:

What does this crap mean? Because you have no knowledge of something , then what?

darkhand:

Re: Liberty Reserve OR Payza[alertpay] OR Paypal Account Owners:Let's Discuss Here by legalwealth(m): 1:57am On Dec 10, 2012
davelee: Hello everybody,

thanks
smiley

First of all,I don't write EBOOK on how to open and verify a paypal account because I know that what are written in ebooks are not enough to keep your paypal account safe as foundation of your account really means a lot as there are protocols to follow and if done in the wrong way,it will surely cause problem for such account soon or later.

Withdrawing your paypal cash into your Nigerian bank account and even funding it by yourself are minor issues but you need to be equipped with how to operate and maaintain your paypal account successfully here in Nigeria as i normally tell people that are desperately in need of this account.Just relax...

"it is just mere than having a verified or an unverified paypal account but it's maintenance and prevention from it being limited is the main issue as though it is not a big deal if you really let there real experts to guide and tutor you and not just some people that just came from no where saying un-called jargons about paypal for Nigerians whose main mptive is to cause confusion with un-called for arguements"

Be wise and open your eyeballs because ...
Re: Liberty Reserve OR Payza[alertpay] OR Paypal Account Owners:Let's Discuss Here by legalwealth(m): 2:01am On Dec 10, 2012
darkhand:

Really? I came away with the impression that both of you are the same person, repeatedly asking the same question I have already answered. Circular arguments come back to the same place:

Mr. man,your intention has now been decoded.

Go and have your seat somewhere and never think that you can use your c o c k and bull and confusing paypal stories to take over.

Myself and other people can now decode your trick but nairaland is full of wise ones as we can gat no fools as you think.
Re: Liberty Reserve OR Payza[alertpay] OR Paypal Account Owners:Let's Discuss Here by legalwealth(m): 2:07am On Dec 10, 2012
arbitrage:

Don't mind the man with darkhand as he taught that he can turn this thread to a dark one as his username sounds as you can now use style to decode his main motive above.

Kindly update fellow Nigerians if your useful additional infos in here as your contributions so far that I've been seeing in threads are wonderful.
Re: Liberty Reserve OR Payza[alertpay] OR Paypal Account Owners:Let's Discuss Here by arbitrage: 3:28am On Dec 10, 2012
darkhand:

I honestly did not see your answer to the question. You said it is possible for company to open a paypal business account as a recognized legal entity and that there shouldn't be a problem about that? My question for the umpteenth time is to practically and as simple as possible tell us how or where to go about that. It could be something like go to paypal website and click on so and so link and you will find this or that. I mean a kind of KISS (keep it short & simple) approach.

I do not only know how to open and operate other types of paypal accounts, I have the account and I still use my paypal with balance in it. I do not need or use it with any software or VPN or such hide IP nor do I need any other guide that an average Nigerian user needs as they advertise here on Nairaland. I even have my paypal mastercard if I need the fund from ATM. But I am very open to information and researches from other people here. That is why your contribution (about opening company business account as a fail-safe alternative to paypal limitation) tickled my fancy. I have duly registered companies in the USA and the UK, which I can use with your supposedly "legal" method to paypal. Hence, the reason for my question to you to expatiate on your suggestion. But since the answer I seemed to observe you gave is consultation, how much then is your consultation fee and how do we go about it please?
Re: Liberty Reserve OR Payza[alertpay] OR Paypal Account Owners:Let's Discuss Here by darkhand: 5:58am On Dec 10, 2012
arbitrage:

I honestly did not see your answer to the question. You said it is possible for company to open a paypal business account as a recognized legal entity and that there shouldn't be a problem about that? My question for the umpteenth time is to practically and as simple as possible tell us how or where to go about that. It could be something like go to paypal website and click on so and so link and you will find this or that. I mean a kind of KISS (keep it short & simple) approach.

I do not only know how to open and operate other types of paypal accounts, I have the account and I still use my paypal with balance in it. I do not need or use it with any software or VPN or such hide IP nor do I need any other guide that an average Nigerian user needs as they advertise here on Nairaland. I even have my paypal mastercard if I need the fund from ATM. But I am very open to information and researches from other people here. That is why your contribution (about opening company business account as a fail-safe alternative to paypal limitation) tickled my fancy. I have duly registered companies in the USA and the UK, which I can use with your supposedly "legal" method to paypal. Hence, the reason for my question to you to expatiate on your suggestion. But since the answer I seemed to observe you gave is consultation, how much then is your consultation fee and how do we go about it please?

Wonderful. I bet you wrote all this so all the kids on this board will be impressed. Well I am not. Why you insist on belaboring this point I don't know. I have no intention of giving you or your alter ego legalwealth any more info than you already have. As for all that nonsense about continents and accounts any adult here would realize that you are just making noise, let me assure you I am not impressed. So you expect me to also start to boast here? You are just another pimple faced kid like legalwealth. Please let it rest because I have answered you. If you are so "rich" then "consult" na abi? That way you can put your money where your mouth is.
Re: Liberty Reserve OR Payza[alertpay] OR Paypal Account Owners:Let's Discuss Here by Youngzedd(m): 7:38am On Dec 10, 2012
Gud topic @Legalwealth
but some guys are turning it into something else.

I will be back to contribute.
Re: Liberty Reserve OR Payza[alertpay] OR Paypal Account Owners:Let's Discuss Here by legalwealth(m): 9:01am On Dec 10, 2012
Enough of all these trash from you.
I understand that you are just of the elders that wants disrespect.

Go create your own thread your own seperate trash thread and stop derailing this thread with trash.

darkhand:

Wonderful. I bet you wrote all this so all the kids on this board will be impressed. Well I am not. Why you insist on belaboring this point I don't know. I have no intention of giving you or your alter ego legalwealth any more info than you already have. As for all that nonsense about continents and accounts any adult here would realize that you are just making noise, let me assure you I am not impressed. So you expect me to also start to boast here? You are just another pimple faced kid like legalwealth. Please let it rest because I have answered you. If you are so "rich" then "consult" na abi? That way you can put your money where your mouth is.
Re: Liberty Reserve OR Payza[alertpay] OR Paypal Account Owners:Let's Discuss Here by Johndoe100(m): 12:42pm On Dec 10, 2012
@legalwealth
Darkhand is right about the Paypal account. The corporate account can be opened by any duly incorporated company. I am suprised though that you view this thread as yours. I thought you opened it so you "and others" could give advise? 3emember what I said in my first post here?

@Darkhand
Why not let him be? The boy obviously views this as some sort of sales thread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need People Who Can Supply Me With Sesame Seed And Ginger In Large Quantities. / Stock Market Dips To Six Weeks Low On Weak Earnings / Making Shipment To Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.