Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Introduction Letter To UK Embassy - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Introduction Letter To UK Embassy (66098 Views)

REFUSAL Of Visa And Seizure Of Passport By UK Embassy / Write An Introduction Letter To Uk Embassy / Introduction Letter To US Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Introduction Letter To UK Embassy by welfare1(m): 3:07pm On Dec 08, 2012
Hello.

House pls, I need a draft letter of introduction to UK embassy for student in my school address to british high commission. He is still an under age and I was told he need to submit the letter and stating he is bonifant student of my school. Hw do I go about it.
Re: Introduction Letter To UK Embassy by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 08, 2012
Sample
Your Letter Head carrying ur address

Date

To,
The Consular General (Or British High Commissioner),
British High Commission
Abuja/Lagos office address

Dear Sir/Madam,

LETTER OF INTRODUCTION FOR LAGBAJA

This is to inform your esteemed office that lagbaja adesina is a student of roforofo high school Alagbado, in Tinubu constituency of Lagos State and has requested an introduction to your office for the purpose of his visa application.

He enrolled with us in 2011 as a primary six pupil, he is currently in primary seven and has been an average (B or A) student. Attached are his last term's results.

His parents, mr and mrs lagbaja, have been constant contributors to our PTA meetings.

I should be glad to recommend him for any assistance he might require of/from your office. We would be glad to provide any additional information your office might require.

Sincerly,

Bigger Lagbaja
Proprietor
For:Roforofo High School

3 Likes

Re: Introduction Letter To UK Embassy by justwise(m): 4:30pm On Dec 08, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/757271/how-write-invitation-letters

That is a thread for it, read or ask questions there.

(1)

My Uber Driver Came With 4matic, Gave My Baby A Seat And Also A Toy To Play With / Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians / Truck Crushes 13 Passengers On Ogbomoso-Ilorin Expressway (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.