Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,914 members, 7,806,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Scam Alert!!! Chibuzor Eze Is A Scam!!! Www.biz4naija.info His Site - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scam Alert!!! Chibuzor Eze Is A Scam!!! Www.biz4naija.info His Site (1653 Views)

Scam Alert!! Amughan Johnson.o. - Account Name: Amughan Johnson, A/c 0038611716. / Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! / Mr Chibuzor Eze Has Scam Me Pals Pls I Need Ur Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert!!! Chibuzor Eze Is A Scam!!! Www.biz4naija.info His Site by donziko(m): 4:30pm On Dec 08, 2012
Good day Nigerians ...please and
please listen to what i have to say.
There's this internet marketer,his name's
Chibuzor Eze.He is a scam,you can
track him with his number
08123412784. He brought up some sort of laptop offer
(Toshiba laptop)I am a subscriber to
his site www dot biz4naija dot info
So one day he came up with an offer to
sell
his laptop for 30k exactly due to a reason that it was his birthday on that
day,and his wife had bought him a
brand new laptop of a higher
configuration.So as of good intentions
he decided to give out his toshiba
laptop for 30k.In this offer he told all his subscribers that anyone who
wishes to buy the laptop should hurry
and send the money to his Gtbank
account number.But before such person
does that,he should call to check with
him if the laptop was still available as it was still a clean laptop,just
14months old,so i called him precisely
on the same day i sent him the money
which was on 21th November 2012,i
sent him 30k cash by then he had
already told me the laptop was still available.He also promised on his
webpage where he had placed the
offer that he would send the laptop
within 24hours of bank confirmation to
the first person to send him the money
anywhere he is in Nigeria.So i waited for the 24hours deadline and i didn't
hear a word from him,i called and he
told me to be patient,which i was for
like 2days,then i called him again but
this time he no longer picks my calls,i
messaged him but no reply,i was pissed off and also afraid i had
fallen into the hands of a scammer,all
my fears came to pass as now its being
more than 2weeks i sent him the
money.Since then i've being
calling and texting all to no avail.I tried something else,i called him with
another line and as soon as i asked him
of the laptop,he cut the call and
switched off his phone.I've being
trying all things possible to reach this
guy but he no longer picks my calls nothing.Please people,beware of this
guy.He's an online looth.He just built
a site to extract hard earned money from
the citizens of this great nation
Nigeria.Beware of Chibuzor Eze with
this airtel number 08123412784,and his
website www dot biz4naija dot info
you can
track him with that number on
nairaland forum.This is even evidence
that am not just bluffing,this is the deposite
slip i used to send him money from
Gtbank,i scanned it so that people will
know that am saying the truth.God
will judge him for that money,he
shall loose in 10 folds cause my hardwork and sweat on that money
shall never go in vain.You can click on
this site to see how he put everything
on the webpage biz4naija dot info
slash birthday except he has already
brought down the site himself by the way his name on nairaland is
Kingsale.Nigerian youth that
subscribed to this guy's newsletter
should please unsubscribe,cause he is a
scammer in disguise.Also his name on
facebook is Biz4naija and Chibuzor Eze.Beware!!!

Re: Scam Alert!!! Chibuzor Eze Is A Scam!!! Www.biz4naija.info His Site by michaelok(m): 7:53pm On Dec 08, 2012
If ur claim is true then report it immediately to d right authority like ICPC. With his phone number he can be tracked even his family members and their location. That was the aim of the NCC SIM registration.
Re: Scam Alert!!! Chibuzor Eze Is A Scam!!! Www.biz4naija.info His Site by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 08, 2012
dont do business with ghost
Re: Scam Alert!!! Chibuzor Eze Is A Scam!!! Www.biz4naija.info His Site by donziko(m): 11:17pm On Dec 08, 2012
michaelok: If ur claim is true then report it immediately to d right authority like ICPC. With his phone number he can be tracked even his family members and their location. That was the aim of the NCC SIM registration.
thank you Micheal,please how can i get their contact details
Re: Scam Alert!!! Chibuzor Eze Is A Scam!!! Www.biz4naija.info His Site by obyrich(m): 2:39am On Dec 09, 2012
donziko: thank you Micheal,please how can i get their contact details
Google
Re: Scam Alert!!! Chibuzor Eze Is A Scam!!! Www.biz4naija.info His Site by obyrich(m): 2:46am On Dec 09, 2012
Tame your greed and you will not be scammed. I hate scammers. I wish I could help you track him. I once lost over 70k to a laptop scammer when I was in the University. Take heart bro. Just part of the realities of living in this lawless jungle called Nigeria. Predators everywhere.
Re: Scam Alert!!! Chibuzor Eze Is A Scam!!! Www.biz4naija.info His Site by stpat1(m): 3:05am On Dec 09, 2012
The mistake you made was not sending someone to meet him up in the city he claims to be in to pay the money in person and collect the laptop. That is why he was able to do what he did. Though it only shows how hungry he is. Sorry about your loss. If I were u I will still be able to track him down since he still uses the number. I'll simply ask my friend to fetch his number from his bank profile at GTB. Except you don't want to put in the time and resources to get him arrested.
Re: Scam Alert!!! Chibuzor Eze Is A Scam!!! Www.biz4naija.info His Site by donziko(m): 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2012
stpat1: The mistake you made was not sending someone to meet him up in the city he claims to be in to pay the money in person and collect the laptop. That is why he was able to do what he did. Though it only shows how hungry he is. Sorry about your loss. If I were u I will still be able to track him down since he still uses the number. I'll simply ask my friend to fetch his number from his bank profile at GTB. Except you don't want to put in the time and resources to get him arrested.
tomorrow i'll be going to the bank with the slip,to ask for the print out of his account transaction,and if they refuse,i'll tel them i have no other choice than to inform efcc.
Re: Scam Alert!!! Chibuzor Eze Is A Scam!!! Www.biz4naija.info His Site by MOBBDEEP: 4:31pm On Dec 09, 2012
I wonder how & why someone will lay claim to another's sweat/hard-earned cash.
Small time, if you ask what attracts them in others, they will open their oral appendage saying the fear of God as if they have it.
I pity those who think crude-revolution can remedy the situation of this country. Taaa!!!, we will just end up creating space for the more corrupt & greedier folks.
Can we imagine!, what's 30k? Some people without even seeing the client involved, on this forum, did transaction worth 10 folds of 30k & yet delivered.
If this claim is true, the justice of Lord surely will come at the appointed time. It is a pity that, then, we will be the one mourning & asking God on his behalf why him.

(1) (Reply)

Laptop/printer/phone Power Bank / Very Clean UK Used Toshiba Tecra M11 Is For Sale In Lagos SOLD / Dell E6430 Core I5 Laptop System For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.