Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

if it were you, how will you respond? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / if it were you, how will you respond? (953 Views)

How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” / How Do You Respond When Your Partner Calls? / Girls How Would You Respond To This Guy If He Says He Wants To Cuddle With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

if it were you, how will you respond? by zheroes(m): 11:46am On Feb 14, 2008
hi people,

My sis is having this problem in school with her room mate, she said she is having a feeling for her room mate and she senses same from the room mate, but the problem is the both of them are waiting for who would make the first move (traits of lesbeez), she discussed this with her boyfriend and the guy said: if i get the both of you i will make love to the both of you.

if you were the boyfriend, will that be your reaction or were you to be a girl and your boyfriend is in that situation?
Re: if it were you, how will you respond? by sylvao2000(m): 12:00pm On Feb 14, 2008
@Poster

Which of this will you prefere either.

1) Your girlfriend or wife sleep with your uncle or brother ?
2) Your girlfriend or wife sleep with your best friend or your enemy ?
3) Your girlfriend or wife sleep with your houseboy or gateman ?
4) Your girlfriend or wife sleep with your pastor or choir master ?

Please avoid the use of foul language or insulting words thanks you and happy valentine
Re: if it were you, how will you respond? by tboy1(m): 12:02pm On Feb 14, 2008
@ zheroes

Do you know its not by FORCE to post a Topic
Re: if it were you, how will you respond? by zheroes(m): 12:14pm On Feb 14, 2008
@ zheroes

[/quote]

yes i am aware, i said if you must, i have my reasons for asking if i ever did, i also expected you to ignore if it wasnt what you were looking for, am i making any sense?

[quote author=sylvao2000 link=topic=112667.msg1954401#msg1954401 date=1202986823]
[color=#990000]@Poster

Which if this will you prefere either.

which isame as will you prefer your girlfriend/wife with another guy ? this doesnt make sense to you does it?

will you prefer your girlfriend/wife with another guy OR a lady(lesbian)
Re: if it were you, how will you respond? by zheroes(m): 12:23pm On Feb 14, 2008
tboy1:

@ zheroes

sylvao2000:

@Poster

Which of this will you prefere either.

Please avoid the use of foul language or insulting words thanks you and happy valentine

i had to rephrase, thanks.
Re: if it were you, how will you respond? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 14, 2008
very stupid post
Re: if it were you, how will you respond? by Busta(f): 2:25pm On Feb 14, 2008
slap the lesbianism outtta her system
Re: if it were you, how will you respond? by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:48pm On Feb 14, 2008
Busta:

slap the lesbianism outtta her system

WORD!!!!!!

@poster

send her my way; by the time i finish with her she'll be repulsed by the mere thought of cannodling women.

nonsense . . . . . .  and you sound so blase about it . . . . .  i should even slap u sef. angry angry
Re: if it were you, how will you respond? by romeo(m): 2:53pm On Feb 14, 2008
Are you a brother or Boyfriend? i am confused cheesy cheesy
Re: if it were you, how will you respond? by omena555(f): 3:11pm On Feb 14, 2008
romeo:

Are you a brother or Boyfriend? i am confused cheesy cheesy
lol  cheesy cheesy cheesy

na wa oh! such a confusing post! at least i had a good laugh  grin cheesy
Re: if it were you, how will you respond? by TheSly: 11:31pm On Feb 14, 2008
and here goes another one embarassed

(1) (Reply)

How To Treat A Lady / Is It True That You Will Never Understand A Lady Until After Marriage? / I Cant Fall In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.