Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Davido Ft Ice-Prince – Feel Alright (Video) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido Ft Ice-Prince – Feel Alright (Video) (10870 Views)

Davido Ft. Meekmills- Fans Mi (official Video) / New Music Video: Davido Feat Ice Prince- Feel Alright, Can Someone Answer This? / Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Ft Ice-Prince – Feel Alright (Video) by mafiacent(m): 5:31pm On Dec 08, 2012
Davido the HKN General has struck again with an exceptional video directed by Aje Films for his Feel Alright single featuring rap sensation Ice Prince.

The video does justice to the song and pretty much passes the emotions in the song to you.

Lovely Visuals… Also notice the Swag and finesse in the decor and outfits. Aspirational video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9t46fNXkD84

Download Video Here

1 Like

Re: Davido Ft Ice-Prince – Feel Alright (Video) by Kidae: 6:07pm On Dec 08, 2012
LALALA am da first 2 comment 4 d first time(stupid song with a stupid beatz)
Re: Davido Ft Ice-Prince – Feel Alright (Video) by LesbianBoy(m): 6:10pm On Dec 08, 2012
PURE CLASS!!!
Re: Davido Ft Ice-Prince – Feel Alright (Video) by olagamalin(m): 6:10pm On Dec 08, 2012
Kidae: LALALA am da first 2 comment 4 d first time(stupid song with a stupid beatz)
. LALALA, any similarity between you and a human is purely
coincidental!

3 Likes

Re: Davido Ft Ice-Prince – Feel Alright (Video) by kaze4blues(m): 6:11pm On Dec 08, 2012
2nd to comment....first time ever...
Re: Davido Ft Ice-Prince – Feel Alright (Video) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 08, 2012
Not a bad song...
Maybe soon we guyz'll be singing let me feel alright, pass me the ****.

Ice prince killed it on his ego rants.
Davido was more like mumbling the words and too much auto tune.

I'll give it a 3 star out of 5.
Re: Davido Ft Ice-Prince – Feel Alright (Video) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 08, 2012
D rate at which dis niccur jus be dropping videos, it haff pass a constipation patient's visit to d loo.
D rate at which dis niccur jus be dropping videos, it haff pass a constipation patient's visit rate to d loo.
Re: Davido Ft Ice-Prince – Feel Alright (Video) by DeGenius3(m): 6:16pm On Dec 08, 2012
really cool
Re: Davido Ft Ice-Prince – Feel Alright (Video) by alaoeri: 6:18pm On Dec 08, 2012
cool
Re: Davido Ft Ice-Prince – Feel Alright (Video) by koolet: 6:19pm On Dec 08, 2012
kiss
Re: Davido Ft Ice-Prince – Feel Alright (Video) by omiobo: 6:20pm On Dec 08, 2012
All of u video gat me shakin ma head alwayz

2 Likes

Re: Davido Ft Ice-Prince – Feel Alright (Video) by 9jalondon: 6:21pm On Dec 08, 2012
Better than P Square last song,ven't said that,not a brilliant song,common nairalanders.
Re: Davido Ft Ice-Prince – Feel Alright (Video) by emmabest2000(m): 6:37pm On Dec 08, 2012
pls who will tells me the meaning of IMO ? some people use IMO to finished their statements but I don't know the what they mean by IMO pls if u know u tells me , thanks in advance
Re: Davido Ft Ice-Prince – Feel Alright (Video) by cap28: 6:39pm On Dec 08, 2012
To say that nigerian rappers are all a pile of shite would be the understatement of the year, hip hop is over and done with but the nigerian hip hop scene is a complete and utter non starter, nigerians need to get back to the drawing board and CREATE A SOUND THAT IS UNIQUE AND STOP COPYING AFRICAN AMERICANS BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT IN THE SAME LEAGUE - THIS IS WHAT HIP HOP IS SUPPOSED TO SOUND LIKE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nqtjf-oW3tE
Re: Davido Ft Ice-Prince – Feel Alright (Video) by NEROSKY(m): 6:41pm On Dec 08, 2012
good 1
Re: Davido Ft Ice-Prince – Feel Alright (Video) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 08, 2012
emma_best2000: pls who will tells me the meaning of IMO ? some people use IMO to finished their statements but I don't know the what they mean by IMO pls if u know u tells me , thanks in advance
IMO---> In my opinion
Re: Davido Ft Ice-Prince – Feel Alright (Video) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 08, 2012
The song is just there, not among the best I've heard from him...
Re: Davido Ft Ice-Prince – Feel Alright (Video) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 08, 2012
Subtle tune, subtle sound, country beat. Evergreen, a masterpiece. Great vid, well done young blood
Re: Davido Ft Ice-Prince – Feel Alright (Video) by johnwizey: 6:56pm On Dec 08, 2012
cap28: To say that nigerian rappers are all a pile of shite would be the understatement of the year, hip hop is over and done with but the nigerian hip hop scene is a complete and utter non starter, nigerians need to get back to the drawing board and CREATE A SOUND THAT IS UNIQUE AND STOP COPYING AFRICAN AMERICANS BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT IN THE SAME LEAGUE - THIS IS WHAT HIP HOP IS SUPPOSED TO SOUND LIKE:

go away, wch one av u done,all u knw is to criticize

2 Likes

Re: Davido Ft Ice-Prince – Feel Alright (Video) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 08, 2012
I love the song make I no lie

1 Like

Re: Davido Ft Ice-Prince – Feel Alright (Video) by elcatino: 7:18pm On Dec 08, 2012
Me likey
Re: Davido Ft Ice-Prince – Feel Alright (Video) by moty4all: 7:59pm On Dec 08, 2012
Nice... I like it
Re: Davido Ft Ice-Prince – Feel Alright (Video) by Ikamenze(m): 8:24pm On Dec 08, 2012
cap28: To say that nigerian rappers are all a pile of shite would be the understatement of the year, hip hop is over and done with but the nigerian hip hop scene is a complete and utter non starter, nigerians need to get back to the drawing board and CREATE A SOUND THAT IS UNIQUE AND STOP COPYING AFRICAN AMERICANS BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT IN THE SAME LEAGUE - THIS IS WHAT HIP HOP IS SUPPOSED TO SOUND LIKE:

Shaarrraaap nicca......
Stop talking shit.....

1 Like

Re: Davido Ft Ice-Prince – Feel Alright (Video) by cold(m): 8:25pm On Dec 08, 2012

Lol,so you're a MobbDeep fan? Well maybe,just maybe i might start cutting you some slack. Nonetheless, to say the Nigerian hip hop scene is a non starter is a spur of the moment rage. There are some really good hip hop artistes out there. Some of them unsung
Re: Davido Ft Ice-Prince – Feel Alright (Video) by Mobinga: 8:26pm On Dec 08, 2012
Mobb Deep has only one classic album.

Phuck them. One is a snitch, the other is a certified loud-mouthed ho.
Re: Davido Ft Ice-Prince – Feel Alright (Video) by delors(m): 8:58pm On Dec 08, 2012

Hey dude, this song was a hit then...and a classic now...we know dat. But have you ever heard of 'change'? wink Yeah...the world doesnt sound like dat no more...even dem cannibus, LLCool J, Reakwon 1, Nas, Black robb, etc dont sound like dat no more...get off ur butt and live in the 21st hiphop life
Agreed, most Nigerian tunes are below par, there r better ones and they make sense...
...and we no be Americans oo bros...Ask Mode 9, he's produced sounds like MoppDepp's times without number...how much has he gat to show for it? He is my man anyday anytime but u can't keep dwelling on the euphoria of the uniquely celebrated past...
In short, wetin I dey try talk be say hiphop culture don change bros... wink
Re: Davido Ft Ice-Prince – Feel Alright (Video) by KINGwax(m): 9:37pm On Dec 08, 2012
^^
U kukuma get time o
Re: Davido Ft Ice-Prince – Feel Alright (Video) by PEREWARII(m): 9:43pm On Dec 08, 2012
Mehn!!! I hav nt watch'd the Video yet o'buh as far as itz DAVIDO Mehn 4get that Video na evrytin! OBO 1 LOVE
Re: Davido Ft Ice-Prince – Feel Alright (Video) by Vansnickers: 10:00pm On Dec 08, 2012
Nice!
Re: Davido Ft Ice-Prince – Feel Alright (Video) by Anvaller: 11:42pm On Dec 08, 2012

U have not made any point here dude. U accused Nigerian rappers of copying African-Americans and went ahead and say they don't sound like what u consider standard hip-hop. But don't u think that the reason why they don't sound like them is the reason why they are Nigerians and not Americans, this negates ur accusation that they are copying. Mode9 that does the hard core mobb deep-style-copy sh1t faded outta the scene. I really don't get ur point. Even 50 cent has tried hard to loosen up with his hardcore style against the hood nikkas wishes. But he is thinking of a fans radar that goes beyond just the U.S ghetto-hood. So u need to understand that music, most especially hip hop is business. U would fade out soon if u have no business sense. U must know ur target group and their demand and give them exactly that. That is what these folks in Nigeria are doing. There might be one or two things wrong with their songs but if they are getting only the business strategy right, then that alone is an achievement, so leave dem folks alone.
How many american rappers are even actually making sense these days? I am a fan of a few Nigerian stars but just leave dem folks, leave dem.
Re: Davido Ft Ice-Prince – Feel Alright (Video) by trolling(m): 12:06am On Dec 09, 2012
emma_best2000: pls who will tells me the meaning of IMO ? some people use IMO to finished their statements but I don't know the what they mean by IMO pls if u know u tells me , thanks in advance
I.M.O in my opinion

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okotete Gerald Zflogz Wins Nigeria’s Rap Contest By TVC (Photos) / Anybody Remember The Name Of The Song With These Lyrics? / Download Fresh Afrobeats (9JA) 2016 Party Mixtape, All Hits Back To Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.