Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,131 members, 7,807,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) (35732 Views)

A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders / Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 10:27pm On Dec 08, 2012
vivian chinaza:

What are u seeing?

nothing - i nor want your wahala this evening cheesy
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by onila(f): 10:31pm On Dec 08, 2012
190: Onila

Sweet, young, intelligent but also a good liar (she knows why) shes a one woman defender, doesnt tolerate rubbish from fellow women like herself, she takes things by storm, I also think shes lazy too, i sometimes see her as a young mid 20's kinda gurl who cant even handle her bedroom as its always in a mess, defo has time on herself that is if some dude doesnt get her pregnant before her time grin grin
above all shes eloquent and should be probably the most pweetiest girl ever to step on this forum after THE-AMAKA smiley

Rated 89%

my room is in a mess @ the moment grin but i am not lazy tho

y do u think am lazy tongue
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by vivianc(f): 10:31pm On Dec 08, 2012
190:

nothing - i nor want your wahala this evening cheesy

kiss kiss
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Shugamania(f): 10:33pm On Dec 08, 2012
Woah... 190 finally got rid of the obsession. This is a pleasant surprise dude, nice thread.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by onila(f): 10:35pm On Dec 08, 2012
I think kails/mzdarkskin is awesome smiley

i like when my bitc..hes are globally aware. i luv when girls are just not into fashion and MTV but into cultural, political, and real life issues like this lady

shes a jamaican version of me but not as crazy as me tho grin

mzdarksin= =thatsthatbitchILIKE cool

1 Like

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 08, 2012
Is it only me? but I read all 190's post in a thick igbotic accent....

I imagine that in real life, 190 sounds like Sam Loco undecided
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by onila(f): 10:39pm On Dec 08, 2012
mynd44

I used to hate him at first. I thought he was a pest and kinda lousy undecided

but I realized this nigga is very caring and very passionate. he wants the best for people around him even on a faceless public forum like nairaland. he tries to make sure am okay and gets too worried when I act insane cheesy I wish I understood him earlier but anyways

Mynd I appreciate your good heart! keep it up! I learn alot from you smiley
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Rooneyboy(m): 10:39pm On Dec 08, 2012
190: Onila

Sweet, young, intelligent but also a good liar (she knows why) shes a one woman defender, doesnt tolerate rubbish from fellow women like herself, she takes things by storm, I also think shes lazy too, i sometimes see her as a young mid 20's kinda gurl who cant even handle her bedroom as its always in a mess, defo has time on herself that is if some dude doesnt get her pregnant before her time grin grin
above all shes eloquent and should be probably the most pweetiest girl ever to step on this forum after THE-AMAKA smiley

Rated 89%

u are obviously still chasing after her pants.

Onila close ur legs well o.

If 190 enters ur london na die get u.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by firestar(f): 10:40pm On Dec 08, 2012
Hm! cheesy

190,,, how articulate.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by onila(f): 10:45pm On Dec 08, 2012
Reality101

My Nigga cool

this guy got game and style. Hes someone I will love to meet on NL but unfortunately I cant @ the moment tongue. hes very intelligent, cool headed, smart, just everything nice. one of the Naija dudes I cant say he got STYLE and game cool luv you

bittyend/shymexx

my london chewie kiss kiss hes very smart, rich but still very humble. hes passionate about Nigeria just like me, so we click! one of the guys I really wanna hang out with in real life. .I love when my niggas are into politics and global issues. .so I think we are gonna get along quite well

1 Like

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 2sexy(m): 10:45pm On Dec 08, 2012
Na wa ooooooo 11111111111999999999999999990000000000000000000
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Flashaldrin(m): 10:45pm On Dec 08, 2012
Hmmmmm, the last time i commented on this kinda thread, i made a lifelong enemy in id. Hope it doesnt repeat, but if it does, who cares?? undecided

first of all i'm gonn start by saying, there are five people who make this romance section rock, make it interesting and drive traffic
1. Idowuogbo aka ogbonge badosky(nuff said)
2. Sexkills(in a very negative way, i just cant fully like this guy cos he comes across to me as childish)
3. Freecocoa (but that was before before) so i'll replace her with
3. Mynd (bores the hell outta people but keeps dead threads alive)
4. Mr. Cork (dude is a pure witty comedian that disguises as a simpleton but very intelligent. Been finding life difficult since killz became mod - sexkills is really killing this section)
5. The eternal and ever-present 190.
This dude is not just king of romance section but king of the whole nl.
I'm sure he co-launched this site with sean and mukina but was kicked out when he tried to yansh mukina lipsrsealed
he holds many records as the oldest member, largest number of posts, highest number of id's with mr. Cork following closely, and his constant red fonts.
No one on nl has not had an encounter with 190 right from the inception.

Brb with detailed reports.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Mynd44: 10:47pm On Dec 08, 2012
onila: mynd44

I used to hate him at first. I thought he was a pest and kinda lousy undecided

but I realized this nigga is very caring and very passionate. he wants the best for people around him even on a faceless public forum like nairaland. he tries to make sure am okay and gets too worried when I act insane cheesy I wish I understood him earlier but anyways

Mynd I appreciate your good heart! keep it up! I learn alot from you smiley
Witch

How far?
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by vivianc(f): 10:50pm On Dec 08, 2012
Cdamsel; most people just know her as cdamsel, I know her as c-crazy. She is humble, homely, mild yet firm, tough, strong, intelligent, funny and above all crazy... tho I'm crazier than her.

Babe, I don't get to say this often but thank you for being my friend. People like you make life a lot easier.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by onila(f): 10:51pm On Dec 08, 2012

my other london chewie kiss and yea my edo prince. I think hes an elegant, cool and a nice dude like most bendal niggas but his love for Nigerian girls scares me grin
If i date him in real life=it looks like I will have to share with 20 other Nigerian bitc..hes undecided. .when a Naija man love Naija girls 2 much, its a problem
but hes fun 2 be with and funny. .love you benz 190
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by UjSizzle(f): 10:51pm On Dec 08, 2012
Shollypopz, Abil, ItsModella.
I think of these three as Medussa and the gorgons.
Sholly is lively and has a very acidic tongue. The last thing u wanna do is be in her black book. She stands for what she feels is right, always loyal to people she calls friends and has a love-hate relationship with every other person.

Abil is a doe-eyed beauty. She's nice and totally unpredictable- can be warm and welcoming one minute n the next tearing u apart like a tiger. She's smart and a really good gambler in my opinion- knows when the odds are against her and folds smiley.

Modella aka Green lantern aka Michelle Obama is an intelligent, vibrant, beautiful young woman who speaks her mind and doesn't give a damn if u think she's crazy. She'll make a good agent of the CIA when it comes to torturing prisoners. One pretty good trait she's got is accepting a truce when its offered. You never wanna get on her bad side though cos like her sisters she'll tear u apart.

Together these three own the derailers paradise and like Medussa n the gorgons, they keep men running for cover.

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:51pm On Dec 08, 2012
Mynd_44: Idowuogbo: Maybe I am not fit to do this but I might just do this anyway. She is funny, playful and jovial. She undicates signs of unseriousness but that does not mean she is not serious. She gets serious when she wants to and she has a thing for the streets. She represents the streets with her posts and advice. She is also a proud Nigerian who does not hold malice but of you cross the line with her, you are dead. Badosky as she is fondly called, is a lively person. And the name as it indicates means she is bad. Mess with her and you will hate yourself
Awwww..... smiley smiley

vivian chinaza: Idowugbo: when I first came on here, she was the first person I noticed. Her razziness is off this planet! Yes, it put me off in the beginning..... Until I looked beyond her razziness and found a sweet compassionate, charming, and smart lady, someone trust worthy, and since then I have come to love her. Whenever I'm having a not so good day, all I need to do is log on and look for her posts.

Badaosky, I really do love you, and thank you for putting smiles on my face. I really hope to meet you someday.
WOW!! Love u 2 baby gal kiss
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 10:56pm On Dec 08, 2012
Hardon

This is one annonying dude i cant stand, the minute he steps in here insults starts flying everywhere, same with one dopejemi but dopejemi is now quite cool, how Hardon manages to insult everyone who goes against his views from morning till nite is beyond me, I think probably he gets specially drunk or smokes some superior high quality weed before hitting nairaland could be the cause

Rated 30% angry angry
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Oahray: 10:57pm On Dec 08, 2012
Hehehe... This thread rocks! You guys keep it coming jor.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by vivianc(f): 10:58pm On Dec 08, 2012
Nikkyshyne.... I don't really know much about her, she is one person I have not been able to profile on here, but I like her, a lot. She is a real woman, unique, intelligent with an independent mindset.

Nikky, I just hope someday we become better friends.... Put aside our differences (if we have any).

Some of your posts in one way or the other touched my life, thank you.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 10:59pm On Dec 08, 2012
vivian chinaza: Cdamsel; most people just know her as cdamsel, I know her as c-crazy. She is humble, homely, mild yet firm, tough, strong, intelligent, funny and above all crazy... tho I'm crazier than her.

Babe, I don't get to say this often but thank you for being my friend. People like you make life a lot easier.

yes you are undecided
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by UjSizzle(f): 11:00pm On Dec 08, 2012
Idowuogbo aka Badosky
The funniest female on NL in my opinion. Her razziness is always refreshing and never ceases to crack me up smiley. She loves her friends and speaks her mind. No pack mentality for this babe, she'll tear u apart in an instant like she knows best. I still think underneath all her gragra is a caring, loving, and typical female- she'll melt like butter with the right temperature. You can't help but love NL's favourite girl.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by onila(f): 11:03pm On Dec 08, 2012
my other NL bitches I like

goldielukz kiss kiss enough said. .sweet, smart lady. it seems like yr an edo girl kiss

goodgirl- i fear kenyan girls. .ya all are too smart and disciplined for my liking grin but u are very intelligent, elegant and social. .very globally aware like my jamo sister mzdarksin. .i luv u "no homo" grin

freecocoa-love the fact u know when u take me seriously and when not 2

idowuogbo-used to hate her. thot she was a b1tch tongue but she's actually very nice n caring but wish she cld control her powerful tongue much better cheesy

itsmodella=u never try 2 insult me even when i piss you off or act annoying, love u for thatcheesy. .it seems you are a very tolerant person in real life. .anyways yr cool headed, I like that
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 11:04pm On Dec 08, 2012
Shugamania

My one and ever edible princess, if she green she'll be a rose, if shes an animal she'll be a bunny, this girl is one girl ive never seen her type, she never ever finds herself in the middle of a battle, she does her own thing - I think her man is lucky, 190 thinks shes the most quiet girl ever on this forum - she got an A+ in all female analogy - gentle to a fault cant really vouge on her beauty but the peace and calm which goes with her is enough to tame a wounded lion, I believe her smiles alone could make a blind man see - shes always on the side lines watching,staring and laffin before probably chipping in one or two things but shuga is someone got my maximum peak respect 24/7

her contributions are priceless

rated 67%

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by vivianc(f): 11:04pm On Dec 08, 2012
190:

yes you are undecided

Bia, I go slap u o.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 11:05pm On Dec 08, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Bia, I go slap u o.

sorry then undecided
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 11:07pm On Dec 08, 2012
Rooneyboy:

u are obviously still chasing after her pants.

Onila close ur legs well o.

If 190 enters ur london na die get u.

grin grin grin

Onila has unsettled business with me grin grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Flashaldrin(m): 11:11pm On Dec 08, 2012
Onila - i still think she's psychotic, no offeincce.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 11:11pm On Dec 08, 2012
Freecocoa
She was there on this version last year but i cant leave her out, cocoa is one girl infact i dont know what to say again,
shes funny, sweet, inteligent and confused at the same time - if cocoa was a guy she'll be Mr cork- shes the funniest girl ever to grace this forum (Tested and confirmed) shes razz, brute and outspoken, she could go from one minute speaking her mind and the next minute been confused and deserting you in the middle of your woes - she has a clique which i believe doesnt protray her in a postive limelight but no matter what cocoa stands out, you see her arguing with 190 on this thread to asking born2phock on sex zone the next minute before heading to Chelsea football page and arguing with chelsea supporters that torres is usesless, shes someone that could be in your house and you dont need a damn TV or VCR - cocoa is life, love you cocoa (abeg its not boyfriend love ooh- if i date you, na hand i go take kill you grin grin)

cocoa you blessed, i duff my hat for you

rated 95%
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 11:12pm On Dec 08, 2012
Viewing this topic: vivian chinaza(f), binger(m), 190, onila(f), ItsModella(f), Rawdeal(f), Master.biodun, Flashaldrin(m), kunletiwoo(m), wissezy, ogugua88(f) and 1 guest(s)

everyone else but not her cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by UjSizzle(f): 11:13pm On Dec 08, 2012
190-the-clown.
I had no idea what to make of this dude when i stumbled upon him in last month's female edition of the wooing challenge....my first direct comment to him was 'cocky much?'. 190 loves his females and i don't think he can do without the attention, i mean for someone who's always on about Nigerian women it's quite an irony. He's annoying and funny all at once, smart, resourceful and can be quite silly sometimes. Won't get involved in an e-fight esp when the heat is much, teases people like there's no tomorrow and has garnered himself a few haters esp from the female population and so many lovers.

D-Explorer.
Our very own Columnist never ceases to spice up this section. He's resourceful, smart, and plays well. A one man derailer-ofcoz his threads are his victims- and a peace maker. He likes his women and gives the weirdest pet names to them undecided. He might wanna watch the bit of arrogance sticking out though. All in all he's a really likable person, truthful in his replies and doesn't bear grudges.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by onila(f): 11:18pm On Dec 08, 2012
kunletiwo. .such a sweet nice guy but very quiet. .he rather listens, lurks ard than write or contribute

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (61) (Reply)

Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos / Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts / I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.