Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,570 members, 7,801,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) (35699 Views)

A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders / Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by skydeep(f): 1:01pm On Dec 09, 2012
190:

U dey contribute before
Maybe except its d sales of aluminimum roofing sheets and zinc
Den u can be dat experienced grin grin
grin grin. Is ok o. Is not funny grin gringrin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by xynerise: 1:04pm On Dec 09, 2012
skydeep:
grin grin. Is ok o. Is not funny grin gringrin
*looks at her in anger*
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by skydeep(f): 1:06pm On Dec 09, 2012
xynerise:
*looks at her in anger*
sorry undecided

grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by xynerise: 1:07pm On Dec 09, 2012
skydeep:
sorry undecided

grin
grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Rooneyboy(m): 1:09pm On Dec 09, 2012
190 what about daily news ?
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 09, 2012
Nice thread...great for relative newbies like me; now I know all them groovy NLders.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by UjSizzle(f): 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2012
Rooneyboy:

oh goodness !
Do u really use that ogiri thing to cook ?

That stuff smells like sh.it.

Of what use is that thing in our soup ?
lol the more terrible the smell, the better it is. Ofe Onugbo n Oha will be completely useless without it smiley.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 1:27pm On Dec 09, 2012
xynerise:
Idio.t. Is it easy to own a roofing company? grin

grin grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Rooneyboy(m): 1:30pm On Dec 09, 2012
uj_sizzle:
lol the more terrible the smell, the better it is. Ofe Onugbo n Oha will be completely useless without it smiley.

oh chisos !

My wife would learn to cook without that stuff o.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Rooneyboy(m): 1:32pm On Dec 09, 2012
uj_sizzle:

on a second though, one could sh.it and wrap it properly like ogiri and sell to the public.
grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2012
Rooneyboy:

on a second though, one could sh.it and wrap it properly like ogiri and sell to the public.
grin grin grin
Fawcking nasty!!
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2012
grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by ikekings(m): 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2012
Rooneyboy:

grin grin grin
Lol... You are not serious...
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2012
freecocoa: Why are people sounding surprised that this thread is 190's idea? Like ya'll don't know the dude is senselessly sensible undecided.
I tire!! undecided
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2012
Rhymez: 190: Crazy and trouble maker grin
D-explorer: Creative
Xynerise: grin. Always have a way of defending himself, Very funny dude and Motivating too.
Sexkillz: My so called "look alike" grin. Intelligent and inspiring. He doesnt give a damn about what ya think.
Idowuogbo: Very crazy and speaks like a guy undecided
Yeah! Come choke on my bionic dickkk undecided
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:03pm On Dec 09, 2012
flanrey: I can write much now but I'll be back with the formal epistle much later in the evening.
Idowuogbo- The razzest of them all, she be like who do IT for molue. I love that girl to pieces.
Inside Molue,on okada, inside bush all goes!!! cheesy grin grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:06pm On Dec 09, 2012
uj_sizzle: Idowuogbo aka Badosky
The funniest female on NL in my opinion. Her razziness is always refreshing and never ceases to crack me up smiley. She loves her friends and speaks her mind. No pack mentality for this babe, she'll tear u apart in an instant like she knows best. I still think underneath all her gragra is a caring, loving, and typical female- she'll melt like butter with the right temperature. You can't help but love NL's favourite girl.
Awwwwwwwwwww..... Oya chop am! kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:12pm On Dec 09, 2012
onila:

idowuogbo-used to hate her. thot she was a b1tch tongue but she's actually very nice n caring but wish she cld control her powerful tongue much better cheesy
Onilaliscious, make I talk? grin

Anyways... Keep doing wot u do best, ur head is dia.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2012
Crownprince

At the mention of crown price - sexkillz evades the arena, crown prince exist on nairaland for one purpose - frustrate sexkillz, crownprince boast of a rich CV, analayses his words carefully and drops them like a bomb, his 100% against teamsexkillz so should you get bullied again by sexkillz don't hesitate 2call on crownprince -he'l defo know what to-do as they both have a long history together

Rated - 56%
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 3:43pm On Dec 09, 2012
Woah...i hardly look at handles before i quote or reply any thread or post, which is the reason why am not so familiar with most people here and also the reason why i find my self liking the post of someone who has onced dissed me *frowns* bt i will never forget the following handles:
1. 190- i was shocked and amazed when i realized he opened this thread? Wow am still recovering frm that shock anyways.
190 is sooooooooooo hilariousssss! He cracks me up real hard anytym anyday and he is one of the reasons why i visit this site anytym am soooooo bored. Though back then, when i ws stil a newbie i thought he ws really mean and would do everything to avoid him not until i got to realized that he is really a sweet human being! Infact one of the sweetest humans have ever came acrossed. I hope to meet you someday.

Mr..Cork- Seriously, i dont understand why sexkillz keeps moving his serious threads to the jokes section He is a serious dude in a funny way.

Ikekings- I know him to be verry rude! Then all of a sudden, he turned a new leaf and tries as much as possible to avoid any e-fights and he is really sweet dz daiz...infact most of the guys who are contesting for Mr.Nl are really sweet these days...hmmm....weird! I can now see the reason behind the sweetness **sighs**

Shollypopz:: I find my self, being positive about most of her posts dz days, bt then i again i went through my old posts and found out that it was shollypopz and Idowu who ganged up in dissing me in one old thread because i was against clubbing! *sobs* Anyway its now water under the bridge now..so moving on! I think she is really intelligent and she stands by her words alwys.

Idowuogbo: The only reason why i dont like NL is just because of her. She picks on me on almost every posts nd i think i made a terrible mistake of taking her too serious, but she is really cool dz days. Oh! That reminds me..i thought Idowu and shollypopz wr bff? Anyway, is none of my biz but i kinda like you both now.

Lalaosky: One sweet guy! I like him alot.

Tellwisdom: during the time i went trhu my old posts, i realized this guy was one of those pple who enjoyed attacking me then, just like Idowu! Funny enuf i never noticed him until the day i wen thru my posts. Secondly all he types about is always based on sex! Annoyn atimes bt nice.

2sexy: I like this dude, cause he is alwys ranting about his ex gf...looool Dude, u sure u r over that girl?

Dailynewz:: His posts are always tooooooo long! Geeez!!

Sexkillz: I admire him alot due to the fact that he doesnt take anything personal! No matter the insults, he wont stop being who he is, and he is soooooo intelligent!

Mynd44: I love him. He is the only dude who hs'nt dissed me for once and i love him for that, let alone he is also a great and a brilliant writer.

Mrs. Chima: she is one person, that am looking forward to meet! She got a great personality...though weird too...bt i really admire her.

Onila; She is such an Angel! Dont understnd why sexkillz keeps banning her...cuz she is so flawless to me...though sometimes acts like a psycho lol...bt i wished she could be my sis.

Dopejemi: Stil getting to know him...bt he seems cool and he is cute.

Abil: I never noticed her until that beauty contest. she is such a damsel.

ItsModella: she don diss me wella! Bt i love the fact that she is a model.

Well i cant really remeber others, cause am not an active member here, bt please and please stop the E-fights, bullying and dissing it scares people away! Expecially me...when ever am having a good day i dare not visit NL, before someone ruins my day and i dont usually open followed threads cause som1 must have replied my posts with insults. I realized the same happened with one livalives, you guys scared her away. You know, you dont have to be mean or make som1 look stupid before you correct them, there are alwys nice and friendly ways to do that.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 3:44pm On Dec 09, 2012
:
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 09, 2012
Becacia_Barbie: :

Omo, na u dem diss pass. U deserve an award for most enduring. undecided
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Idowuogbo(f): 4:31pm On Dec 09, 2012
yinkaGreen:

Omo, na u dem diss pass. U deserve an award for most enduring. undecided
Lmfaooooo!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 2sexy(m): 4:40pm On Dec 09, 2012
Becacia_Barbie:

2sexy: I like this dude, cause he is alwys ranting about his ex gf...looool Dude, u sure u r over that girl?

Chei.. I don suffer. My NewYear Resolution.... NO MORE EX TALK AGAIN. If anybody babe like dey kill you, I no go talk or even use myself as example again. ciao! grin grin grin grin wink wink

1 Like

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Caseless: 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2012
I don't knw if i have any regular e-abode(section) on nairaland and it will be belittling to say i'm confined to one. But frm the few sections i've visited, i did notice some pple that i can't let their ID go for either the wrong/right reason. In romance section(not regular here) there is;

1. DE-EXPLORER.....the guy is jst not the attention seeking type, attention seeks him, and he gets that by jst doing his thing to keep his head above water.....then the attention wld come knocking.(if u like, make ur head big or make e xplode, i no care. Na so i see am).

2. 190....i noticed him during the wooing event/competition. I like the way him de chook women yarn(gals no vex o....na so i see am).

3. CARACTA....i don't jst know why, but i'm drawn to her kind of. She's cool anyway.

4. Sex-skills....i nor fit shout *grabs golfstick*

5. I have two gals on my hate-list right on this number....check my previous posts with respect to them(the gals) and findout who they are....i love hating them*frowns*

Romance thing.........i die!
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nnekacherry: 5:04pm On Dec 09, 2012
Nice thread..
Quite entertaining...
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by DExplorer1: 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2012
Thanks Uju, Lala, Rhymez, Flanrey (pls., let me know if i didn't mention you). Thanks again. The concepts can only be better in 2013.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by UjSizzle(f): 5:20pm On Dec 09, 2012
Ikekings.
The dude with 20packs grin. Smart, fun, never seen him engage in an e-fight, chronic womanizer always hoping his juju packs will land him some azz. You should see his update in the health section workout thread, dude's got my eyes poping. He plays well, chats well, broke up with his NL love(wonder if they're back together) and would rather remain in the derailers paradise than anywhere else.

DailyNews.
Hmm this whole postit would be incomplete without the number one epistle writer. DN claims to be a God fearing Christian(or something related), always advertising his sisters, extremely blunt, and often controversial. He's always telling girls they are too old for any man to want them blah blah like he knows who they are from Adam, and keeps talking about virginity, lets not forget how often he flaunts his supposedly handsome self..id think one user called him pomo lips at one beautiful girls thread grin .Founder of YAN and once had an ish with some happy pearly girl in this section too(a bit of a controversy if u ask me) Albeit all he's an intelligent man, speaks his mind without salted words and has himself some haters.

Acidtalk.
DN's evil twin. Both men are alike in their love for controversy. Acid like his name implies is blunt, and badmouthed to say the least. He's intelligent, smart, has a lot of topics makin front page and when it doesn't, he whines and claims an injustice has been done to him. He's goin to make a good writer in future, well he seems to have a story for every thread i bet he makes some of them up. Lest i forget, he talks about girls being old too and knows how to trade insults with the best of them. On the plus side a good majority of his threads are always on point and dude's got a good head on his neck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (61) (Reply)

How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone / Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies / Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.