Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) (35734 Views)

A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders / Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by ikekings(m): 6:46pm On Dec 09, 2012
uj_sizzle: Ikekings.
The dude with 20packs grin. Smart, fun, never seen him engage in an e-fight, chronic womanizer always hoping his juju packs will land him some azz. You should see his update in the health section workout thread, dude's got my eyes poping. He plays well, chats well, broke up with his NL love(wonder if they're back together) and would rather remain in the derailers paradise than anywhere else.
Have you ever been womanized by me? angry angry angry... All the same baby girl thanks... You are one of the few ladies I admire... wink wink wink
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 6:48pm On Dec 09, 2012
ikekings: Baby!!! I'm a sweet guy ooo... I have never been rude... Lol @I can now see the reason behind the sweetness...
I hope so!smiley
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 6:48pm On Dec 09, 2012
Please I repeat this thread is a thread meant for people 2express what
They think about others not a discussion thread, please if you have a problem with anybody take it elsewhere not here

Sexkillz clear the- miscreants out of here please this thread had maintained its focus
Till phools start taking off

Thankks
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by SpicyMimi(f): 6:50pm On Dec 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Spicy,Ko kan e ooo!! U are jumping!!! angry angry
cheesy cheesy jumping is my hobby o!
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by ikekings(m): 6:50pm On Dec 09, 2012
Becacia_Barbie:
I hope so!smiley
I won't disappoint you... wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Idowuogbo(f): 6:51pm On Dec 09, 2012
SpicyMimi:
cheesy cheesy jumping is my hobby o!
Kangaroo! grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Caseless: 6:52pm On Dec 09, 2012
Mynd_44:
The next time you think of running you fingers, think again.

https://www.nairaland.com/989663/burning-cold.

Satisfied?

I wonder how people just believe they know people from NL
guy, i followed this particular thread that day....it was right on the frontpage. Infact, if u scroll down a little u can see where some people were doubting the authenticity of this write-up due to the fact that they knw u not to be the type that write much.

In as much as i dont want doubt u put this together, i stil have the belief that u have done this here and only on this thread. And if there is anywhere u've done something this long then, refer me there.

I cant say i knw u based on the e-personality u cut for urself, but that can be used to assess u to some extent...that was exactly what i did.....no attack intended bro.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by SpicyMimi(f): 6:55pm On Dec 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Kangaroo! grin
Na so! grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Mynd44: 6:58pm On Dec 09, 2012
caseless: guy, i followed this particular thread that day....it was right on the frontpage. Infact, if u scroll down a little u can see where some people were doubting the authenticity of this write-up due to the fact that they knw u not to be the type that write much.

In as much as i dont want doubt u put this together, i stil have the belief that u have done this here and only on this thread. And if there is anywhere u've done something this long then, refer me there.

I cant say i knw u based on the e-personality u cut for urself, but that can be used to assess u to some extent...that was exactly what i did.....no attack intended bro.
Why do I even bother
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Caseless: 6:58pm On Dec 09, 2012
190:

grin grin
de thing taya me sef.

De pple wey i hate must say something, i knw. So, it is better their guangue are left un-hidden. I ready to make or mar for here....
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Idowuogbo(f): 6:59pm On Dec 09, 2012
Viewing this topic:, mamalola19

For real? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Na lie!!! I fevkinggggg missed u! cry
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 2sexy(m): 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2012
190: Please I repeat this thread is a thread meant for people 2express what
They think about others not a discussion thread, please if you have a problem with anybody take it elsewhere not here

Sexkillz clear the- miscreants out of here please this thread had maintained its focus

Thankks
Bros no vex... Did you do physics in secondary school? do you know hooks law of elasticity?

I operate under that principle... everything in life has limit. And if she had be cautioned before now, I dont she would be going about talking to people anyhow. Maybe some just dont want to... I dey my own jeje , na she carry her wahala come meet me at MR Nairalind thread.

190, you know me to be gentle in nature but the truth is, she think say na only her sabi street slangs abi? if not, I for let her know say me sef grow up for street as old school lagos boy from Suruelere.

If everybody dey laugh over her jokes, my own get limit. and not to the extent of damning me when I never referred to her in anyway.

Benin don change me ooo... seriously
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:05pm On Dec 09, 2012
Lmfaoooo!!! 2sexy, sharrrrrrrapppppp!!!!
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 2sexy(m): 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2012
Idowuogbo: Lmfaoooo!!! 2sexy, sharrrrrrrapppppp!!!!
IDOWU... I don see shaaarrrraaaappp! na only when u cross that one, i go reply uuuuu. I dey wait.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:10pm On Dec 09, 2012
2sexy: IDOWU... I don see shaaarrrraaaappp! na only when u cross that one, i go reply uuuuu. I dey wait.
Now gerrouuuuut!!!!!! Frog!! grin grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Caseless: 7:23pm On Dec 09, 2012
2sexy: hooks law of elasticit

this law states that extension of wire or any elastic material is directly proportional to the force acting on it. And many materials may obey this as long as it does not exceed the elastic limits of the material.

Don't jst waste ur energy on them, focus on the fun involved.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 2sexy(m): 7:25pm On Dec 09, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by xynerise: 7:27pm On Dec 09, 2012
@190. How many active romance section peeps can you write about? This thread will end up a chat thread.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by kandiikane(m): 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2012
abiL:

What's ogiri?

Where I'm from it's something you use in cooking especially plassas. It's made from behni seed(krio). I think it's sesame seeds. It smells though.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Caseless: 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2012
2sexy: chei see this Sus scrofa domestica with smelling toto. * spits on her toto*
kai, dis guy de fall my hand....jst forget this thing abeg. U ar wasting ur time....
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2012
kandiikane:

Where I'm from it's something you use in cooking especially plassas. It's made from behni seed(krio). I think it's sesame seeds. It smells though.
Dat shyte stinkssssssss
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 2sexy(m): 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2012
caseless: this law states that extension of wire or any elastic material is directly proportional to the force acting on it. And many materials may obey this as long as it does not exceed the elastic limits of the material.

Don't jst waste ur energy on them, focus on the fun involved.
Thank you jor and Newtons 3rd of motion states that to every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction QED... But if them wan continue, me sef ready.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by k2039: 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2012
Can we all be civil for once, and act like matured beings, enough of the e-fights, if you have a problem with anyone you can as well open another thread for that and derail it as much as you want.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 2sexy(m): 7:48pm On Dec 09, 2012
caseless: kai, dis guy de fall my hand....jst forget this thing abeg. U ar wasting ur time....
I don rest... I didnt really mean all this... the point I just wanted to make is that,if you think you are crazy, then you are just starting.

Some folks dont do certain things does not mean you are better than them or smarter...

I dont condone nuisance... even when you got fans on here.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:50pm On Dec 09, 2012
190: Please I repeat this thread is a thread meant for people 2express what

Thankks
The linesman is here just point anybody who want to score an offside goal I will wave my flag sharp sharp
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by DExplorer1: 7:54pm On Dec 09, 2012
caseless: I don't knw if i have any regular e-abode(section) on nairaland and it will be belittling to say i'm confined to one. But frm the few sections i've visited, i did notice some pple that i can't let their ID go for either the wrong/right reason. In romance section(not regular here) there is;

1. DE-EXPLORER.....the guy is jst not the attention seeking type, attention seeks him, and he gets that by jst doing his thing to keep his head above water.....then the attention wld come knocking.(if u like, make ur head big or make e xplode, i no care. Na so i see am).
smiley Thanks
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2012
caseless: kai, dis guy de fall my hand....jst forget this thing abeg. U ar wasting ur time....

I seriously don't know -
Not all people who type on this forum are meant 2b called human's
I dunno why he wouldn't listen 2me angry
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 2sexy(m): 8:00pm On Dec 09, 2012
190:

I seriously don't know -
Not all people who type on this forum are meant 2b called human's
I dunno why he wouldn't listen 2me angry
i DON back off....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (61) (Reply)

Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos / Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts / I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.