Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,531 members, 7,801,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) (35698 Views)

A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders / Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 8:01pm On Dec 09, 2012
k2039: Can we all be civil for once, and act like matured beings, enough of the e-fights, if you have a problem with anyone you can as well open another thread for that and derail it as much as you want.

Thank you sir
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 8:07pm On Dec 09, 2012
xynerise: @190. How many active romance section peeps can you write about? This thread will end up a chat thread.

Thank u sir but this thread isn't about my personal views
But rather a joint collective idea of what everyone thinks about each other
And it stays that way - btw where's your list
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 2sexy(m): 8:27pm On Dec 09, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink wink cool cool cool tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by xynerise: 8:34pm On Dec 09, 2012
190:

Thank u sir but this thread isn't about my personal views
But rather a joint collective idea of what everyone thinks about each other
And it stays that way - btw where's your list
check page 4
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 09, 2012

6 Likes

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Caseless: 8:50pm On Dec 09, 2012
D-Explorer:

smiley Thanks
it is my honour,sir. Anyway, u are welcome!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 09, 2012
must every thread turn to an E-fight?..na wa o.see as this wonderfull thread is being derailed..smh

@mynd, calm down brodamus.read caseless first post about you well and you'll see he meant no harm.the dude only repeated the same thing that me and 190 earlier posted and that is the fact the your type short replies to a topic.it doesn't mean your unintelligent or not wise.your short posts is the way you express yourself and the posts are on point most times.he didn't mean any bad.you're misunderstanding the whole ish

back to topic...

SANB: i call her vivian chinaza twin sister cos i've never seen her loose her cool or have an E-fight with anybody.very intelligent,caring,welcoming and her posts makes my day.a very lovely and welcoming lady.if by one's posts we could judge him or here, then i will say she is a wife material.she also reminds me of pendo89 with her fantastic posts
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 09, 2012
@sanb, thanks my humble lady...your humilty inspires me

@becacia barbie, thanks for your post about me.i really appreciate.and oh, you look beautifull in your pic.me likey
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2012
Its OK sexkillz would cleanse the thread anyways
He's already been notified

Keep it coming people cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Redmosquito(m): 9:08pm On Dec 09, 2012
*****Carries tray of moi-moi across thread***
****turns back, shakes head and walks off****
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 190: 9:17pm On Dec 09, 2012
Redmosquito: *****Carries tray of moi-moi across thread***
****turns back, shakes head and walks off****

grin grin

Runs after tray of moi moi
Thiz is why I have few Nigerians as friends -
They are never dependable - just look at what they've done on this thread
Sexkillz comes and starts hiding posts all over,
Imagine a lunatic calling me deportee- its all good
Well . . Na their lives sha. Nothing concern me
Bring garri with the moi moi make we chop undecided

Next better person up please brb-with some new list
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Redmosquito(m): 9:25pm On Dec 09, 2012
190:

grin grin

Runs after tray of moi moi
Thiz is why I have few Nigerians as friends -
They are never dependable - just look at what they've done on this thread
Sexkillz comes and starts hiding posts all over,
Imagine a lunatic calling me deportee- its all good
Well . . Na their lives sha. Nothing concern me
Bring garri with the moi moi make we chop undecided

Next better person up please brb-with some new list
***Rushes to bring bag of garri****
****Stops. Looks around to check if Pyguru will not catch me and ban me****
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by AdeniyiA(m): 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2012
this thread really goes to show that whatever we do,say,write or believe in are being noticed at/from unexpected place(s) &by unexpected set of ppl.
smtimes wen som ppl ar called to give their opinions abt u,u begin to wonder how they got to know u dt much,even if all they say are nt totally correct,a wise person will pick one or two things.
the numbers of eyes we see are nothing compared to dt dt see us.
NL is great n all d ppl bhind d handle,i luv em all,i wud rily luv 2 meet ID... kai!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (61) (Reply)

How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone / Who Do Ladies Dress To Impress? Men Or Other Ladies / Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.