Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,446 members, 7,808,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) (35738 Views)

A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders / Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2012
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 2sexy(m): 9:32pm On Dec 09, 2012
Adeniyi A.:
this thread really goes to show that whatever we do,say,write or believe in are being noticed at/from unexpected place(s) &by unexpected set of ppl.
smtimes wen som ppl ar called to give their opinions abt u,u begin to wonder how they got to know u dt much,even if all they say are nt totally correct,a wise person will pick one or two things.
the numbers of eyes we see are nothing compared to dt dt see us.
NL is great n all d ppl bhind d handle,i luv em all,i wud rily luv 2 meet ID... kai!
Lol... True talk sha.

ID na confirm werey... I doubt she is any different off nairaland...
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by ikekings(m): 9:37pm On Dec 09, 2012
Lol @sanb's list.. She's got everyone on lockdown.... grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 2sexy(m): 9:37pm On Dec 09, 2012
caseless: i'm with u 100% on this. Me and her? The immisciblity is too open.....i nor like her for once...
I understand... Nah... No take am serious. On a very good dey, she be correct person and wipe off the dull moment any day any time. It just that I dont like the she dey damn people any how. Anyways, the head don coooooooollllll.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by freecocoa(f): 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2012
Hmm.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2012
lalaosky: @sanb, thanks my humble lady...your humilty inspires me

@becacia barbie, thanks for your post about me.i really appreciate.and oh, you look beautifull in your pic.me likey
You welcome and ​♣ƭћǟπƙs♣ as well. . .*hugz*
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2012
2sexy: Lol... True talk sha.

ID na comfirm werey... I doubt she is any different off nairaland...
Registered werey!

I dey collect mi award last year. cool
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by jhydebaba(m): 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2012
SANB, u re the best. The last time I danced azonto but this time I'm doing Alingo in fuji style.
You re such a good writer and also intelligent to have noticed a lot of things here on NL.

wait oh! Am I really lively n friendly undecided undecided
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by freecocoa(f): 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2012
Bia Myndd wetin dey wrong with you sef? Since when did you start typing epistles?

You write short replies to threads which isn't a secret, why are you paraing cos you were told so?
Ogbeni park well and stop being a cry baby.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2012
caseless: thank u my bro! Ur outspokeness shall one day take u to the number one seat in this country(i mean president). Dont think i'm sayin that for the sake of this, but u did display that during the wooing event. U remember when u came and judged my lines as not rich enough to woo a lady and giving so much accolades to 190 for his lines....i think we all laffed and joked over it? I discovered u since then and u have shown that again tonightt, i must say it is part of u...it is good, keep it up.

I swear i omitted his name when i outlined the IDs i cant take my eyes from......how it happened, i dont knw...but i wanted to enlist that id for his things which i'm ok with. Only for the 'wrong guy ' to comeback hard at me.

I'm reedy for him.......

Anyway, thank u!

brodamus, i feel honoured that you speak well of me.i'm know you meant no harm in your post and i beg you to please don't reply mynd.not that you guys can't diss each other but the truth is that it won't change a thing.it will rather breed E-enemity and lead to this thread being derailed.my brother just let things go even you're so "pained" and wants to reply back.please i beg you in the name of God to ignore and this saga will come to an end

@mynd, please my nigga, let it slide.this is a wonderfull thread.let's get to know each other better and love one another.please.your short posts doesn't mean you aint smart but it shows you're smart and choose to summarize all your opinions in one post.please don't read much meaning into what caseless said.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by DExplorer1: 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2012
sanb: We all have our individual contribution that makes this section a place to be which is great. So whether you've just joined recently or have been here for years kudos to everyone cos y'all rock big time.

I have split my list into the Guys and the Ladies. So for the guys here we go....cool cool cool

Guys

SexKillz - He really is the most hated fellow on NL and you either like him or dislike him. For me, I like him. His comments, usually makes a lot of sense although he sometimes says them in a very rude and obnoxious manner; but most of his comments are spot on.

190 - Our one and only Benz 190. He really is the clown of NL and his hate for NIGERIAN LADIES is out of this world; sometimes I wonder which planet he's on (Lol). Other than that, when he's serious; his comments do make a lot of sense and I enjoy reading them.

DailyNews - He's words are pretty long but when you take the time to go through them, they really make a lot of sense. He's a good writer and I admire that.

MRBrownJay - He's very blunt but his words are on point most of the time.

K2039 - I always look forward to reading his comments, they are written in an intelligent and practical manner.

D-Explorer - He knows how to ignite a place with his creativity. That's brilliant; and hope to see more of his innovative skills.

Yomieluv - He's very easy going.

Lalaosky - He's really very good in conversations. Very level headed and I like that.

Mynd44 - He's words are short but on point. Keep it up.

Xynerise - He's very funny and easy going.

Kunletiwoo - He doesn't say much but when he speaks, his words are precise.

Ikekings - He has a good way with words and interprets his comments practically.

Deshclones - A straight talker and gets to the point quickly.

Dmcdad - He doesn't mince his words and neither is he a time waster.

Binger - He comes across as someone who is very friendly, which is good.

Flanrey - Knows how to figure things out quickly and that's something I admire.

Shymmex/Bittyend - I can't really tell if these people are one and the same but their defence strategy is great.

Free2ryhme - Knows his way with words.

Acidosis -He's got a great sense of humour and very funny as well.

Acidtalk - Just as his username is; acid tongue. In a good way, his post are educative and you're kept up to date.

Chronique - This is one intelligent guy.

Flashaldrin - A straight talker and doesn't beat around the bush.

Jhydebaba - He comes across as a very lively and friendly person.

Sagamite - He's words are sharp but most times, on point.

Redmosquito - There was no way I was going to forget to include you. You're indeed a comedian. The way you light up a thread is just great.

Adeniyi A. - A gentle man and his words are golden.
It took Sanb 3hrs to come up with this
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Redmosquito(m): 9:45pm On Dec 09, 2012
*****carrys alomo past thread******
**Sees mynd fighting with caseless****
****says to self "And people dey talk say my weed no good"****
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by 2sexy(m): 9:46pm On Dec 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Registered werey!

I dey collect mi award last year. cool
chei... Your husband go talk tire oooo. I hope u repent sha. Anyways... sorry about my stunt. I was at the brink of insanity lol. god forbid, i return the wereism to the one only kokolet of NL.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by ikekings(m): 9:46pm On Dec 09, 2012
D-Explorer:

It took Sanb 3hrs to come up with this
Lol... How did you know?
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2012
2sexy: chei... Your husband go talk tire oooo. I hope u repent sha. Anyways... sorry about my stunt. I was at the brink of insanity lol. god forbid, i return the wereism to the one only kokolet of NL.
Awww...am sorry I called u a ragga muffin otondo! embarassed embarassed tongue grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Redmosquito(m): 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2012
lalaosky:

brodamus, i feel honoured that you speak well of me.i'm know you meant no harm in your post and i beg you to please don't reply mynd.not that you guys can't diss each other but the truth is that it won't change a thing.it will rather breed E-enemity and lead to this thread being derailed.my brother just let things go even you're so "pained" and wants to reply back.please i beg you in the name of God to ignore and this saga will come to an end

@mynd, please my nigga, let it slide.this is a wonderfull thread.let's get to know each other better and love one another.please.your short posts doesn't mean you aint smart but it shows you're smart and choose to summarize all your opinions in one post.please don't read much meaning into what caseless said.
Go siddon jorh! This is a rare event of simian belligerence and aggressiveness. I can no longer pay for Mnet wrsetling, so let me manage this one jare!!
Oya no preach to them again!
Sits down and continues drinking alomo
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by greedie1(f): 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2012
sanb:

Gree-die – She displays boldness and she’s very crafty in her comments.
finally !!! bin wonderin wen anyone ll write abt gree-die....
uhm... im not sure if very crafty is a good thing o but.. tnx
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 09, 2012
freecocoa: Bia Myndd wetin dey wrong with you sef? Since when did you start typing epistles?

You write short replies to threads which isn't a secret, why are you paraing cos you were told so?
Ogbeni park well and stop being a cry baby.

yeah..mynd don't type long posts..his posts are always brief and it aint bad.i don't know he got angry with it.caseless wasn't mischievious with his posts.i and 190 said the same thing earlier on.

@mynd and caseless, please let this slide, i take God beg una
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by UjSizzle(f): 9:52pm On Dec 09, 2012
Redmosquito.
Not sure where Mr hades n Minion popped out from but ever since i took note of him i haven't stopped laughing. His African Nerd story shows an intelligent mind, he's good with words n a loyal friend.

Ijebabe.
Bright, intelligent, vibrant lady. Queen of the entertainment world, puts her words across nicely.

Gree-die.
Always wondered if ur moniker is actually read 'greedy'. Strong debater, intelligent, doesn't mince words.

Cindyrella.
Down to earth, love it.

Vivian Chinaza.
Stands for what she believes in, wouldn't change sides even if she's backed up against the wall.

Mrs.Chima
NL's feminist. Words are always on point, daring, anti bs, a bit of a trouble maker and plays well with others.

Slimyem.
Never mines words, straight forward and i love watching her trade barbs with badosky.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 09, 2012

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (61) (Reply)

Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos / Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts / I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.