Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death (23102 Views)

Notorious B.I.G.’s Son Proposes to Longtime Boyfriend / Notorious B.i.g. Autopsy Report Reveals Graphic Details / Notorious B.i.g Vs 2pac Shakur Who Da Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death by pitoski(m): 7:58pm On Dec 08, 2012
The Los Angeles County Coroner’s Office released the autopsy report on Christopher Wallace, aka The Notorious B.I.G. or Biggie Smalls, on Friday, more than 15 years after the rapper was shot to death.

The 23-page report offers fresh details about his death, which remains one of the city’s best-known unsolved homicides.

Wallace, 24, was shot and killed early on March 9, 1997, as he was leaving a music industry party. He was riding in the front passenger seat of a Chevrolet Suburban when another vehicle pulled up beside his and someone opened fire.

Wallace was shot four times, according to the autopsy report.

The fatal bullet entered his right hip and ripped through several organs, including his liver, heart and lung. The other bullets struck Wallace in his left forearm, his back and his left thigh.

He was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, where he arrived in full cardiac arrest and was pronounced dead shortly after 1 a.m.

At the time of his death, he had no drugs or alcohol in his system. Wallace was 6 feet, 2 inches tall, weighed 395 pounds and had a tattoo on his right forearm that read: “The Lord is My Light and my Salvation …”

His slaying has long stumped investigators.

Los Angeles police and the FBI both looked into the case but made no arrests.

Wallace was killed just six months after his former friend and rap rival Tupac Shakur was gunned down in Las Vegas, leading some to believe both shootings were tied to a so-called rap war between East Coast and West Coast hip-hop artists and their record companies.

Shakur recorded for Marion “Suge” Knight’s Los Angeles-based Death Row Records, while Wallace was signed with New York-based Bad Boy Entertainment.

Shakur’s killing is also unsolved.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/910294_Notorious-B_I_G-463x600_jpgf96f33f316d0c6899139ed0a15912f21[/img]

Family Wants More Facts From LAPD
SOURCE

4 Likes

Re: Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 08, 2012
May his soul rest in peace where ever it is.
Re: Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death by boron10(m): 2:24pm On Dec 15, 2012
Stale news. Why is this news just getting to nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death by 2chains1(m): 2:25pm On Dec 15, 2012
And fifteen years after the death of B.I.G, I am the third to comment on this thread.............., still no first. *pours ashes*
Re: Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death by fapcrook(m): 2:27pm On Dec 15, 2012
Why so long
Re: Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death by AbdulAdam56(m): 2:32pm On Dec 15, 2012
Yeeee haa am the 5th 2 comment tongue
Re: Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death by Iaz93: 2:34pm On Dec 15, 2012
2-chains:
And fifteen years after the death of B.I.G, I am the third to comment on this thread.............., still no first. *pours ashes*
Lol!
Re: Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death by alfredo4u(m): 2:34pm On Dec 15, 2012
It was also discovered that the GARRI he took in South Africa 17yrs ago
also delayed the autopsy.
So pals, desist from GArriiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death by Iaz93: 2:34pm On Dec 15, 2012
Abdul Adam56: Yeeee haa am the 5th 2 comment tongue
*weeping*
Re: Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death by cyril83(m): 2:35pm On Dec 15, 2012
That's my negro....miss you plenty man
Re: Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death by ABsI1: 2:35pm On Dec 15, 2012
RIP BIGGIE. Was talking about yours&pac's kind of RAP Music yesterday-the mesmerising lyrics,rthymes,beats etc. All of dat are no more. Bored with trash talking fake rappers of today. Missing you two. Bet you've both made up now

5 Likes

Re: Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death by rastamouse: 2:35pm On Dec 15, 2012
pitoski:

At the time of his death, he had no drugs or alcohol in his system. Wallace was 6 feet, 2 inches tall, weighed 395 pounds and had a tattoo on his right forearm that read: “The Lord is My Light and my Salvation …”

The best part of the report

7 Likes

Re: Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death by Iaz93: 2:35pm On Dec 15, 2012
alfredo4u: It was also discovered that the GARRI he took in South Africa 17yrs ago
also delayed the autopsy.
So pals, desist from GArriiiiiiiiiiiii
SMH
Re: Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death by bingbagbo(m): 2:37pm On Dec 15, 2012
i know his killers undecided
Re: Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death by POLICECAP: 2:40pm On Dec 15, 2012
After I was banned for 2weeks for just writing "this space is not for sale" on a yeye topic that was brought to the front page, I lost interest in reading a topic beyond its first page let-alone contributing..
I was not against being punished.. Bt 2weeks was undue justice. The 2weeks ban was surpose to caution me I guess? But it ended up giving me immunity.

What eva does not kill you will only make you stronger. Now I can go a week without remembering a site like nairaland exist cos during my ban period, I found other things I can get busy with.

Mods another ban for spamming... cheesy grin cool and this time, extend it to year2020. I DONT CARE. cool cool cool

35 Likes

Re: Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death by RuuDie(m): 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2012
The greatest rapper ever...miss you BIG!

2 Likes

Re: Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death by Hadeyeancah(m): 2:45pm On Dec 15, 2012
bin gbagbo: i know his killers undecided
Its bin gbagbo
Re: Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death by azpeculiar: 2:45pm On Dec 15, 2012
I will always miss you, Big Poppa. cry

1 Like

Re: Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death by Naijapikin1: 2:56pm On Dec 15, 2012
This is one of my role models in the music industry. I was a kid then,but i loved many things about him. In all the lyrics in his songs, he never mentioned tupac by name outright,instead he was always sayin “you“. Man i love this guy. R.I.P BIG.
Re: Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death by Clemzy16(m): 2:57pm On Dec 15, 2012
Why is no one talking about 2pac?!
Re: Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death by Naijapikin1: 3:00pm On Dec 15, 2012
RuuDie: The greatest rapper ever...miss you BIG!
“spot on“ rude boy! Am on da same page wit u 4real!
Re: Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death by moneyhungry(m): 3:01pm On Dec 15, 2012
sick wordplay, do.pe rhymes, mad metaphors, crazy punchlines... BIGGY SMALLZ IS D GREATEST RAPPER EVER! ... amongst d dead, d living and d unborn.
-I'm quick to grab my smith-n-Wesson like my di.ck was missing-. B.I.G.

1 Like

Re: Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death by cyril83(m): 3:08pm On Dec 15, 2012
POLICE CAP: After I was banned for 2weeks for just writing "this space is not for sale" on a yeye topic that was brought to the front page, I lost interest in reading a topic beyond its first page let-alone contributing..
I was not against being punished.. Bt 2weeks was undue justice. The 2weeks ban was surpose to caution me I guess? But it ended up giving me immunity.

What eva does not kill you will only make you stronger. Now I can go a week without remembering a site like nairaland exist cos during my ban period, I found other things I can get busy with.

Mods another ban for spamming... cheesy grin cool and this time, extend it to year2020. I DONT CARE. cool cool cool
heeya!....never mind those john doe mods,they take Nairaland job like chevron job...wish I could see that stinking ikenna face to face and deck him a big slap on his igbo look face

1 Like

Re: Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death by NDSMART(m): 3:10pm On Dec 15, 2012
The moral of the story........... Don't start what u can't finish tongue tongue
Re: Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death by ENERGY74(m): 3:10pm On Dec 15, 2012
BIG is the greatest rapper dat ever lived to date

1 Like

Re: Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death by cyril83(m): 3:15pm On Dec 15, 2012
He died of too much ruggedity, never knew this life is rugged and righteous...kudos to p diddy,snoop,eminem,dr dre stil countin,that's exactly what is keeping them alive....miss u big man
Re: Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death by cyril83(m): 3:18pm On Dec 15, 2012
ENERGY74: BIG is the greatest rapper dat ever lived to date
whenever you abt to use word "greatest" I implore you to put 2pac 1st,that's the greatest hard core rapper ever

13 Likes

Re: Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death by Neoviper147: 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2012

[size=16pt]If He's the greatest Rapper, then, what is Tupac?[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death by Dandy1(m): 3:50pm On Dec 15, 2012
I really like that ''Juice'' track of his mhen! RIP yuh!
Re: Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death by Jennydove: 4:01pm On Dec 15, 2012
cyril83: heeya!....never mind those john doe mods,they take Nairaland job like chevron job...wish I could see that stinking ikenna face to face and deck him a big slap on his igbo look face
otuocha........i mean ooops

1 Like

Re: Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death by Jennydove: 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2012
cyril83: heeya!....never mind those john doe mods,they take Nairaland job like chevron job...wish I could see that stinking ikenna face to face and deck him a big slap on his igbo look face
otuocha.......i mean oooops

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Confirms P-square Is Back Together / See Photos Of Most Expensive House In Nigeria, Owner And Details / Stephanie Okereke-Linus Is All Shades Of Beauty In Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.