Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] (36797 Views)

Kate Henshaw Laughs Uncontrollably At A Contestant On Nigeria’s Got Talent / Dan Foster Falls-off Chair On Nigeria’s Got Talent (Pictures) / Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by ChiSun27(m): 9:22am On Dec 09, 2012
Arcard: I tot d finals wl b ds sunday 9th of december

even me.
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by emrysdwarlord(m): 9:25am On Dec 09, 2012
bukatyne: Congrats Amara, all d best. I pray she's distracted from her studies. She's a sweet little girl.
wow ȿhᵌ's got an hater already
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by truefact: 9:27am On Dec 09, 2012
toba: smh. 2face, dbanj, JJ okocha and co would one day regret not going for tertiary education

pls kindly go to youtube and find and listen to "Law of success Vol 1" you will see how foolish you are. Tertiary educations does not make one rich, but common sense, positivism and daring. kindly seek knowledge and find the truth of richness, you will even discover that you are been brainwashed, both by your MOG and your teacher...Still wondering why the professors are not the richest, but Bill Gate and Dangote.

2 Likes

Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by smsmoney(m): 10:07am On Dec 09, 2012
Confirming the scripture the gift of a man maketh way for him
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by 3kay945(m): 10:24am On Dec 09, 2012
toba: smh. 2face, dbanj, JJ okocha and co would one day regret not going for tertiary education
I disagree with you,,, 100%
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by kundul: 10:32am On Dec 09, 2012
Abegee in other words her parents won d awesum cash. Uhmmm lucky dem
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by bibiking7(m): 10:45am On Dec 09, 2012

wash.
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by 3kay945(m): 10:46am On Dec 09, 2012
enigmagu1:

pure lie...if shes not educated notin for her...cos no company wl endorse for anitin..
Wrong!!!
when you have superb talent, you don't need education because when you get there, it's educators and education that will be chasing you.

1 Like

Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by mrperfect(m): 11:01am On Dec 09, 2012
Even without being told, I already know she will win the price.
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by BAMMZ(m): 12:43pm On Dec 09, 2012
In south Africa,the winner was 11yrs old. Maybe we'll soon a toddler winning. Up Africa.
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by felifeli: 1:01pm On Dec 09, 2012
ichidodo: ....that igbo gurl....

Which igbo girl ? Her real name is Amala . Na Yoruba girl from Ibadan. I know her parents. Congrats Amalashi Iyami

grin
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by Ivynwa(f): 1:22pm On Dec 09, 2012
The video is very entertaining, that girl is a delight to watch while she is dancing. Her smiles are charming and she is very confident. She deserves what she got.
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by Smartiegurl(f): 1:58pm On Dec 09, 2012
felifeli:

Which igbo girl ? Her real name is Amala . Na Yoruba girl from Ibadan. I know her parents. Congrats Amalashi Iyami

grin
Whaaaaaaaattt?
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by mikron(m): 2:38pm On Dec 09, 2012
free2ryhme:
tell d truth ... u dont have money to buy recharge card
my brroda i use pdproxy 2-4-7 on my lappy. So the issue of buying recharge card does not hold water. Lol. I was just too busy to vote. I love the kid though
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by 4teeshavilah: 3:15pm On Dec 09, 2012
congrats to you dear (i lov ur act of courage)
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by donPhill(m): 4:05pm On Dec 09, 2012
jammyng: she's on leave grin
no b money make d babe de go school?....as she c money nko? Mek she run? ....mtcheeew grin
jammyng: she's on leave grin
no b money make d babe de go school?....as she c money nko? Mek she run? ....mtcheeew
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by donPhill(m): 4:09pm On Dec 09, 2012
abeg na my fia*cee b dat oo, make una no trip 4 her again! winkabeg na my fia*cee b dat oo, make una no trip 4 her again!
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by Dubemkelly(m): 4:50pm On Dec 09, 2012
churchillfrank: She dnt need school 2 be what she want 2 be.
SHOCKED! Grammatical blunder,pls review ur comment
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by Dubemkelly(m): 5:00pm On Dec 09, 2012
felifeli:

grin
Na fight? Don't take it personal, Amarachi or Amalashi has gone home with the money
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by Justbright(m): 5:40pm On Dec 09, 2012
Afta d doctor with d talking dog was sent packin I knew either amara or one of d dancing groups will win d corveted price.congrat lil sis!
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by pendusky(m): 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2012
mikron: my brroda i use pdproxy 2-4-7 on my lappy. So the issue of buying recharge card does not hold water. Lol. I was just too busy to vote. I love the kid though
Pdproxy?
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by otodeluxe(m): 6:35pm On Dec 09, 2012
She try! Congrats!
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by econity(m): 6:35pm On Dec 09, 2012
so also more than half of those that paid their way through the university will also regret it more than those you mentioned because the got talent.
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by jimiphunmmy(f): 7:24pm On Dec 09, 2012
bukatyne: Congrats Amara, all d best. I pray she's distracted from her studies. She's a sweet little girl.

how can u wish her to b distracted 4rm her studies? Plz,read b4 posting jooor
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 09, 2012
Oh! Amarachi, see what has ur parents done to u? This is a total betrayal to our belief & culture as a people. From the judges to everyone that voted for her, I wish u‘d all go & take a look again at the story of Micheal Jackson.
Pls & pls, her education is more important than a cheap stardom of N5m that can only last 5yrs max.
A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by nwanks: 9:33pm On Dec 09, 2012
congratulation to d little angel.i knew she was gonna win
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by heed101(m): 10:53pm On Dec 09, 2012
Will u marry me? I totally fell 4 d show
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by buchai: 11:55pm On Dec 09, 2012
Amarachi the little wonder. Congrats!.
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by adewale2011(m): 12:16am On Dec 10, 2012
Is the show 9ja kids got talent or 9ja got talent, becouse if na that small girl win, men those old men just go fool themselves
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by charlesm91(m): 1:12am On Dec 10, 2012
Seriously was her performance worth 10mil? No hating but I feel she did nothin out of this world. The boniface guy was awesome as well as the violist guy or the guy who created dj like mixes with his mouth.thats something cool and not ordinary singing. I feel she won due to the fact that the public looked at her as being small and competing at a level with other grown ups.
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by Georgesmartt(m): 1:25am On Dec 10, 2012
Amarachi is a very Talented girl, I love the way she smiles she is always happy and confident when performing. She is my favorite followed by the expendables, those guys are really good dancers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet The BBNaija 2022 Female Housemates (Level Up) / Pageant President, King Fajag, Carpets BBNaija Over Beauty's Disqualification / Esther Benyeogo Emerges Winner Of The Voice Nigeria 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.