Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd (33298 Views)

Turkish Police Forcefully Disperse Gay Pride Revelers In Istanbul / Aircraft Carrying US Soldiers Make Emergency Landing On A Highway In Uganda / Egypt Police Urge Pro-morsi Crowd To Disperse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 4:00am On Dec 09, 2012
Red-Light:
okay fine agreed ...now tell me, we have different people from different countries, race, ethnic groups, colours on nairaland... how many of them act stupiid like ghanaians on nairaland...i went thru all ur post, u never said anything meaningful.... can u point a single ghanaian forum or website that u see nigerians derailing like u guys are doing on nairaland? .... i for once never hate ghanaians, i always see them as brothers even when i was in uk... but its people like u that make us look ghanaians with different eye.... and i think its big inferiority complex

Funny country, funny people. What can one expect from a vulture-eating, human barbeque-eating eediot?

Ole buruku

You see its kinda demeaning to argue with a scum suckin low life. A frigging eeediot, a sick fuckerz, an a-nus fuckin gay? Shyte, nigeria… the biggest shyte hole in the history of man!

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by SmoothLIFE: 4:01am On Dec 09, 2012
How can a BOKO bark at a Ghanaman grin grin grin grin

What is the world coming to when a Boko has the guts to Bark at a Smooth?? Do they know who Smooth is? Have they checked my Pedigree? Only Ghanaian RULE can SAVE west Africa!!! This is about to be our 6th clean and credible election and the FAILED state of Nigeria which has not held one wants to offer analysis of WHAT?? Are you DONKEY faced criminals serious?? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Only Ghanaian RULE can SAVE West AFrica!!

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by SmoothLIFE: 4:02am On Dec 09, 2012
Nigerians are trolling MASSIVELY on all Ghanaian sites!

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 4:03am On Dec 09, 2012
SmoothLIFE: How can a BOKO bark at a Ghanaman grin grin grin grin

What is the world coming to when a Boko has the guts to Bark at a Smooth?? Do they know who Smooth is? Have they checked my Pedigree? Only Ghanaian RULE can SAVE west Africa!!! This is about to be our 6th clean and credible election and the FAILED state of Nigeria which has not held one wants to offer analysis of WHAT?? Are you DONKEY faced criminals serious?? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Only Ghanaian RULE can SAVE West AFrica!!

BOKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS chei, naija we hail ooooooooooh Abeg make una play my fav music now, nigeria jagajaga grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lesson for you all morons! Una dey hide? Fuelish piple grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Ironi: 4:06am On Dec 09, 2012
Red-Light:
okay fine agreed ...now tell me, we have different people from different countries, race, ethnic groups, colours on nairaland... how many of them act stupiid like ghanaians on nairaland...i went thru all ur post, u never said anything meaningful.... can u point a single ghanaian forum or website that u see nigerians derailing like u guys are doing on nairaland? .... i for once never hate ghanaians, i always see them as brothers even when i was in uk... but its people like u that make us look ghanaians with different eye.... and i think its big inferiority complex

You seem to be too full of yourself. Different races of people on nairaland my asss. Nairakand is only full of you morons.

Ghanaians show up here only when you start insulting them, stu.pid baboon.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 4:06am On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

Funny country, funny people. What can one expect from a vulture-eating, human barbeque-eating eediot?

Ole buruku

You see its kinda demeaning to argue with a scum suckin low life. A frigging eeediot, a sick fuckerz, an a-nus fuckin gay? Shyte, nigeria… the biggest shyte hole in the history of man!
is this all u got? damn it sucks to be a ghanaian ... God bless buhari for chasiing thos maggots away .... i thought he was unfair ... now i know why grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 4:08am On Dec 09, 2012
SmoothLIFE: Nigerians are trolling MASSIVELY on all Ghanaian sites!
can u point post one or forever shut that big toilet u call mouth grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Nobody: 4:09am On Dec 09, 2012
Huh! Where are the Ghana defenders/warlords?
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 4:09am On Dec 09, 2012
Ironi:

You seem to be too full of yourself. Different races of people on nairaland my asss. Nairakand is only full of you morons.

Ghanaians show up here only when you start insulting them, stu.pid baboon.
no u should be ashamed of ur yourself for showing stupidity on nairaland ... gosh why are u guys this stupiid

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 4:10am On Dec 09, 2012
Red-Light:

is this all u got? damn it sucks to be a ghanaian ... God bless buhari for chasiing thos maggots away .... i thought he was unfair ... now i know why grin grin grin

Funny, but today, I see your people trooping to Ghana for economic survival! Levels don change, maggo-t. Being Ghanaian as an honour so deal with it, stvpid arse-fvckin ape
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by SmoothLIFE: 4:11am On Dec 09, 2012
Red-Light:

can u point post one or forever shut that big toilet u call mouth grin grin
\

Ghanaweb!

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 4:11am On Dec 09, 2012
Red-Light:
no u should be ashamed of ur yourself for showing stupidity on nairaland ... gosh why are u guys this stupiid
grin grin grin grin grin stvpid, bottom-fuckin ape! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by SmoothLIFE: 4:12am On Dec 09, 2012
Have these UGLY idiots forgotten about the Alien Compliance Order were we kicked them out first in 1969 because they were so damn ugly??

Look it up you dumb Boko's!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 4:14am On Dec 09, 2012
SmoothLIFE: Have these UGLY idiots forgotten about the Alien Compliance Order were we kicked them out first in 1969 because they were so damn ugly??

Look it up you dumb Boko's!!!

Choi, we are going to have another Alien Compliance Order very soon.... grin grin grin But why are nigerians so hated all over the world? Can anyone with anything close to a brain answer this legitimate question?
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 4:15am On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

Funny, but today, I see your people trooping to Ghana for economic survival! Levels don change, maggo-t. Being Ghanaian as an honour so deal with it, stvpid arse-fvckin ape
hahahahahaha nigerians troop everywhere to dominate the markeet u foolish scum... the same reason the chinese were trooping to ghana... seriously is this all u got nitwit grin grin
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by SmoothLIFE: 4:15am On Dec 09, 2012
we kicked you out in 69 because you were so damn ugly... You got us back in the mid 80's alright... it was a bit funny... Now it's our turn... You DONKEYS have come to Ghana en Masse and there will be another Alien Compliance Order!!!! Because aliens cannot live in the midst of humans!!! Naija will GO at all costs!!
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 4:16am On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:
grin grin grin grin grin stvpid, bottom-fuckin ape! grin grin grin grin grin
hahahahaha fugly slowpoke ... am sure u will be very dark too... can u post ur picture grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by SmoothLIFE: 4:17am On Dec 09, 2012
Red-Light:
hahahahahaha nigerians troop everywhere to dominate the markeet u foolish scum... the same reason the chinese were trooping to ghana... seriously is this all u got nitwit grin grin

Stop sending your women to Ghana to be WHORES!

Source:

http://www.africanoutlookonline.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5281:ghana-police-rescue-15-nigerian-girls-from-prostitution-ring&catid=31:general&Itemid=46

We are here rescuing them and, when we come here rather than call us SIR you try to bark at who?? Stop barking you can't BITE!!!

Only Ghanaian RULE can SAVE West Africa!!

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 4:18am On Dec 09, 2012
Red-Light:

Look, make u no follow me talk oooohh. you, a confirmed anu-s-fuckin goat want exchange words with me? I wanna puke! Ole buruku. chei, naija, not satisfied with beinga nation of armed robbers, prostitutes, 419ners, kidnappers, ritualists etc etc etc, now a NATION OF GAYS? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 4:19am On Dec 09, 2012
SmoothLIFE: we kicked you out in 69 because you were so damn ugly... You got us back in the mid 80's alright... it was a bit funny... Now it's our turn... You DONKEYS have come to Ghana en Masse and there will be another Alien Compliance Order!!!! Because aliens cannot live in the midst of humans!!! Naija OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Nobody: 4:21am On Dec 09, 2012
Ghanaians are bugs! Please, where is my bug spray/repellent?!
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 4:23am On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

Look, make u no follow me talk oooohh. you, a confirmed anu-s-fuckin goat want exchange words with me? I wanna puke! Ole buruku. chei, naija, not satisfied with beinga nation of armed robbers, prostitutes, 419ners, kidnappers, ritualists etc etc etc, now a NATION OF GAYS? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
hahahahahaha who the fhuck is this assfag... why would descend so low to be talking to u before .... the whole of ur family put together aint up to my Dog.... by the way thats nigerias problem ... when are u gonna move to ghanaweb and talk about election protest going on ...fugly nigger grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 4:25am On Dec 09, 2012
all4naija: Ghanaians are bugs! Please, where is my bug spray/repellent?!

Hahahhahahaa what do you call yourself? all4naija?

you see nigerians have become the world's most acclaimed pests.why do you think they are beind deported from every part of the world. Do you know about that south african musician that was killed because someone thought he was a nigerian? yes, that is how much nigerians are hated around the world...... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by SmoothLIFE: 4:25am On Dec 09, 2012
Ugly useless donkey faced Nigerians can't look me in the eye when I walk past them... They ALWAYS put their head down!! They know Ghanaman is superior! grin grin grin grin grin

The finest race of men in these parts of Africa!!! In the midst of donkeys I am a KING!!!

Only Ghanaian RULE can SAVE west Africa!
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 4:26am On Dec 09, 2012
all4naija: Ghanaians are bugs! Please, where is my bug spray/repellent?!
u mean like this

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by SmoothLIFE: 4:27am On Dec 09, 2012
Stop bringing your women to Ghana as whores hoping they can be LUCKY enough to have a Ghanaian man's baby!
http://www.africanoutlookonline.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5281:ghana-police-rescue-15-nigerian-girls-from-prostitution-ring&catid=31:general&Itemid=46

You are very very sick!!! Nigeria will never be lucky enough to be a mini-Ghana! The difference between us and you is deep! It goes down to ORIGIN!!! WE are NOT the same people!

We are good looking, hard working, disciplined, agreeable! You are the polar opposite!

You ugly looking smelly dogs with the teeth of rabbits! I will end by saying...

Only Ghanaian RULE can SAVE West Africa!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by tnktosin(m): 4:27am On Dec 09, 2012
Red-Light:

hahahahaha fugly slowpoke ... am sure u will be very dark too... can u post ur picture grin grin grin
NOOOOOOOOO pls he mustn't attempt it ooo. I dun want this fugly black sheku ghanaian's pic to crash my PC oooo. Gosh shocked shocked doz guy are OOOORGLY.
Ghanaians with dia big head like headmasters....
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Nobody: 4:27am On Dec 09, 2012
SmoothLIFE: Ugly useless donkey faced Nigerians can't look me in the eye when I walk past them... They ALWAYS put their head down!! They know Ghanaman is superior! grin grin grin grin grin

The finest race of men in these parts of Africa!!! In the midst of donkeys I am a KING!!!

Shut the f**k up, flat face!
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 4:28am On Dec 09, 2012
Red-Light:

hahahahahaha who the fhuck is this assfag... why would descend so low to be talking to u before .... the whole of ur family put together aint up to my Dog.... by the way thats nigerias problem ... when are u gonna move to ghanaweb and talk about election protest going on ...fugly nigger grin grin grin

Hehehehehe oya, how do you feel when you fvck the anu-s of your fellow man! Sounds like the most disgusting thing to do. what do you think, scum suckin low life. I really want to know. Can't understand why any sane man wants to fvck a man! chei, abeg make you yarn me tori. E sweet so?
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 4:28am On Dec 09, 2012
SmoothLIFE: Ugly useless donkey faced Nigerians can't look me in the eye when I walk past them... They ALWAYS put their head down!! They know Ghanaman is superior! grin grin grin grin grin

u mean like those dark fugly, hungry apes on the first page? u got to be kidding me ... and superior to who if i may ask? grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 4:30am On Dec 09, 2012
Red-Light:

u mean like those dark fugly, hungry apes on the first page? u got to be kidding me ... and superior to who if i may ask? grin grin grin

Hehehehehe oya, how do you feel when you fvck the anu-s of your fellow man! Sounds like the most disgusting thing to do. what do you think, scum suckin low life. I really want to know. Can't understand why any sane man wants to fvck a man! chei, abeg make you yarn me tori. E sweet so?
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Nobody: 4:30am On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

Stop talking trash, amoeba family!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

US Capitol: Four Dead, 52 arrested as World Leaders Condemn Invasion / Volodymyr Zelensky Survives Three Assassination Attempts / Zimbabwe Adopts Chinese Yuan As Official Legal Tender In Exchange For $40m Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.