Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:50 PM

Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd (33267 Views)

Turkish Police Forcefully Disperse Gay Pride Revelers In Istanbul / Aircraft Carrying US Soldiers Make Emergency Landing On A Highway In Uganda / Egypt Police Urge Pro-morsi Crowd To Disperse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by zumbigbo(m): 6:32am On Dec 09, 2012
Nigerians like to beat their chest for no reason. Proud of standing in a sewer wearing nice clothes. Listen, Ghana may be smaller in land mass and in population, however in terms of mentality. The mentality of peace, kinship and nationhood...they are a million miles in front of us. Which country has it's women traded everywhere from Gambia, Italy and Greece selling fish by the kg. Traded by our own people (self-slavery). Men willing to jump in an overgrown plastic bag to reach Lampedusa. There is no question or doubt. We get money but we get mouth!

We need to sit down and learn lessons before banging our hollow chests.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Goldie20: 6:38am On Dec 09, 2012
what the actual Fck is going on, on this thread.. smfh...
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 6:38am On Dec 09, 2012
ItsModella:
LOL, I know shey? They talk about us with so much respect. You ever heard a Ghanaian talking about a Nigerian? they got mad love for us, forget these trolls jare. They can only try but they can never be the real thing... LMAO @ the dude that said "never start an online beef with Ghana"...all these small pikin wey never sabi sef. This brings back to mind the twitter battle between Nigerians and Ghanaians during the Olympics. I would have hated myself if I was a Ghanaian, the insults were massive. The moral of that incident? Never provoke Nigerians online.

ludicrously stvpid! mad love, you call it? Its' obvious who has a mad love. why do you think Ghana is always on the front page of NL?

I have never lost a battle with a nigerian-whether in real life or online! Yes, its me. we see you guys as our little brother... just that we love to kick some nigerian arse when some of your generator-compromised brain eediots start talking trash.. grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by rickross2: 6:51am On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

any time you talk, it is very obvious you are nothing but a fuckin f00l! which best army? that nonsensical,clueless bunch of eediots?

all nigerian soldiers know is to attack unarmed civilians and loot their property- like they did in Odi. they can't fight conventional wars. come and see how liberian rebels killed those boys scouts you call nigerian soldiers. if your govt tells you the real number of nigerian soldiers killed in liberia, you'll weep for the rest of your miserable life. your thieving govt did not give a damn about your soldiers- so they were often sent to battle without the necessary supplies, and given their limited training- they were simply east targets for those rag-tag liberian rebels. I was there in ecomog in liberia and from I saw, I even respect the Togolose gendarmes more than your bunch of jokers.

Oh no, I cant believe guys have been fighting over this already, abi una papa contest for the office of the presidency?
Yesterday I made a post about this Ghana election (https://www.nairaland.com/1126593/ghana-presidential-election).

The Ghana election was largely peaceful, just minor incidents here and there. There were places where machomen snatched ballot boxes and there were other areas where angry voters stormed a certain building where they claim NDC was rigging election with Israeli company or so.
My wife labelled all the way to Ghana to caste her vote. I don't know if any Nigerian is actually praying for war or crisis in another country, let alone Ghana?

I hope you guys don't develop heart related diseases by the way you over react to internet clowns. When I have time to play around I do log in here to crack jokes and I don't take any of you serious.

No matter how you jobless folks rant online it doesn't change any of the FACTS of ground. For example, if Akuffu Addo wins Nigeria will be the first countries he will visit even though there are insinuations here and there that NPP will send Nigerians away (Like NDA promised when Atta Mills contested), send EWE people back to Togo, chase the northerners (Hausa back to Burkina Faso where they come from). Another group of people call him drug addict and cocaine pusher. My wife strongly believe NPP should take over coz life is becoming miserable in Ghana. I HAVE ALWAYS MAINTAINED NDC WILL WIN THIS ELECTION. NOW LETS WAIT FOR FINAL ELECTIONS AND NO MORE INTERNET RANTINGS...
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 6:52am On Dec 09, 2012
zumbigbo:

Nigerians like to beat their chest for no reason. Proud of standing in a sewer wearing nice clothes.
must every ghanaian show his stupidity everywhere? if u are not beating ur chest? why are u people here trolling nigerian forum.. telling me shit about ghana that i dont wanna know

Listen, Ghana may be smaller in land mass and in population, however in terms of mentality. The mentality of peace, kinship and nationhood
how come ghana is not rated the most peaceful nation... despite small population, u people cannot do anything right, energy crises, corruption etc is the order of the day...eww

...they are a million miles in front of us. Which country has it's women traded everywhere from Gambia, Italy and Greece selling fish by the kg. Traded by our own people (self-slavery). Men willing to jump in an overgrown plastic bag to reach Lampedusa. There is no question or doubt. We get money but we get mouth!

loads of gabage... there are many italian, Russian, mexican, european generally prostitute in the usa ... 80% of mexican prostitute in the usa were smuggled/trafficked .... btw are u saying no ghanaian prostitute al over europe ?
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by joshuaidibia(m): 6:53am On Dec 09, 2012
i dnt c anytn new in ds. Wen i ws in sec sch,soilders dd dsame 2 us,evn wt koboko sef.wen my sch,RUMUKRUSI CMPREHENSVE SEC SCH protestd.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 6:55am On Dec 09, 2012
ItsModella:
LOL, I know shey? They talk about us with so much respect. You ever heard a Ghanaian talking about a Nigerian? they got mad love for us, forget these trolls jare. They can only try but they can never be the real thing... LMAO @ the dude that said "never start an online beef with Ghana"...all these small pikin wey never sabi sef. This brings back to mind the twitter battle between Nigerians and Ghanaians during the Olympics. I would have hated myself if I was a Ghanaian, the insults were massive. The moral of that incident? Never provoke Nigerians online.
grin grin
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 7:05am On Dec 09, 2012
Red-Light:
must every ghanaian show his stupidity everywhere? if u are not beating ur chest? why are u people here trolling nigerian forum.. telling me shit about ghana that i dont wanna know

how come ghana is not rated the most peaceful nation... despite small population, u people cannot do anything right, energy crises, corruption etc is the order of the day...eww

loads of gabage... there are many italian, russina, mexican, european generally prostitute in the usa ... 80% of mexican prostitute in the usa are smuggled/trafficked .... btw are u saying no ghanaian prostitute al over europe ?

LOL, what trash is this confirmed GAY spewing out?

I understand prostitutes in your dust-bin country are offering free service this xmas,huh? Go get some service, stinking, fuvckin stvpid, basatr-d, scamme-r, spamme-r, 419ner, deluded lunatic!

Christmas Season: Prostitutes Hike Price, Plan To Hold End Of The Year ‘Free Sex’ Promo In Lagos

The yuletide season is here again and everybody is doing everything best to make it memorable. For commercial sex workers, popularly known as prostitutes, it is time to use what they have to get what they want.
Just as prices of goods and services have gone up, the legion of women in the bed-to-wealth business have also hiked the price of their services.

Prostitutes, especially those who are resident in brothels have doubled their charges.

This was revealed when DailyPost visited some selected brothels in the commercial city of Lagos. While some new comers in the business are lamenting that people no longer patronize them because of the new hike in price, others are of the opinion that it was a welcome development, stressing that it is not a threat to them.

According to a top member of the Association of Nigerian Prostitutes who wouldn’t want her name mentioned, the new increment would enable its members meet up with their end of the year targets.

She said: “we didn’t do that to punish anybody; we all agreed to increase our price this season. If you check very well, some things in the market have gone up, it is not the price we bought rice in January that we are buying now, virtually everything has gone up. So it is not a crime if we increase our price for just this season,”she said.

The young lady in her late 30s who claimed she’s from Enugu state added that it was agreed during their national meeting.

It was during the national meeting we came up with that idea of new price and end of the year promo [/b]for customers.

Asked what they would use in compensating their customers this festive season, the fair-complexion lady said:

“Our customers know how we do it, but this year it is going to be different. [b]Aside offering them free sex as part of the end of the year promo, we still have other things in stock for them especially our recognised and registered customers.
grin

When probed further on what they will give them, the lady angrily said: “All these questions self, if na f**k you want drop money make I nack you wella. All this time wey you dey take ask me we for don go like 3 rounds sef. If you really want to be part of the end of the year free sex promo, just register and you will enjoy all the benefits.

On the newly fixed price, the lady said it depends on areas: “In places like Ikoyi, Lekki and V/I, the charges are more because of the kind of people living in those areas. But in places like Ejigbo, Obalende or Oshodi the charges will be low. But the new law this season is that you don’t charge below 500 hundred naira per round.”

On how they would know if any members is charging below the agreed price, the lady who claimed she’s been in the business for 13 years said: “That is simple now, especially for those in brothels, if you are not yet established, you still deliver some amount to the person that introduced you into the business. We’ve had some situation whereby if you bring someone and the person gets a good customer, she will just forget you. But now we have a new law, if I bring you, there is a certain amount you will deliver either on weekly on a daily basis.

Like now, I have like seven girls in the business and they all pay me some certain percentage every week.

I only do outside job, I no longer stay in a hotel.

Recently I was in Kano to service a top politician there.

When this reporter became so inquisitive to know who the politician is, the lady said: “Wait oo, why all this question sef, shey na because of the bottle of Legend cigarette na em make you wan carry question kill me? I no dey talk again until you pay me.”

But this idea is not comfortable for Sharom, another 20-year-old prostitute who came into the business in July, she confirmed the that there’s hike in price. “Me I’m no longer comfortable with idea of hiking our price. As I’m talking to you now, no customer has even patronized me and I have target to meet.

“I’m travelling before Christmas and I don’t have much on ground. I just tire”.

Asked why she opted to prostitution while they are other jobs out there, the diminutive lady said: “I have OND in Catering and Hotel management, but when I applied here for a job and they didn’t offer me, my contact told me about this job and I found myself in it.

Through this job, I have bought a bus and sponsoring my younger ones in school. I don’t regret going into the business, God sef know say job no dey town.

This reporter visited another popular brothel in Oshodi but stakeholders in the flesh trade industry declined comment, saying that they are not aware of the new price hike.

Another 45-year-old grandma observed that the new increment has really affected their business. She said that with the planned end of the year free sex bonanza, they expected customers to patronize them. “Business is no longer going as usual and I think the reason is because we effected our price, ours shouldn’t be exception because it is common everywhere.

Everything has gone up because of the festive period. They should consider the stress we go through in servicing them, it not easy.” She argued.

On when will the promo take place, she said, “That one is exclusive to our customers, if you are interested, just let us know.”

Culled From :NAIJ

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by rickross2: 7:07am On Dec 09, 2012
zumbigbo: Nigerians like to beat their chest for no reason. Proud of standing in a sewer wearing nice clothes. Listen, Ghana may be smaller in land mass and in population, however in terms of mentality. The mentality of peace, kinship and nationhood...they are a million miles in front of us. Which country has it's women traded everywhere from Gambia, Italy and Greece selling fish by the kg. Traded by our own people (self-slavery). Men willing to jump in an overgrown plastic bag to reach Lampedusa. There is no question or doubt. We get money but we get mouth!

Good talk, but tell me any brothel you see a Nigerian LovePeddler in Italy or Gambia that you wont find Ghanaian ashewos and other nationalities? See, in as much as i hate our politicians, I dont blame them bc of the lazy fools that choose to be whores. Come to Holland and see how rich they are, yet there are a great number of their citizens that choose to be sexx workers, and you don't blame the government for this.

Each time a ship capsize on its way to Spain/Europe you find Nigerians side by side with Ghanians and other nationalities from far away Kenya. During the south Africa world cup, when 6 Nigerians were caught with fake world cup tickets they had 3 Ghanians in their gang/group.

Africans have problem, every problem you see in Nigeria exists in Ghana and elsewhere. The politicians these guys are fighting for on nairaland are all corrupt. I have rich Ghanaian politician friends and you need to see their houses in Abuja. In Ghana they use cheap toyota cars but in Abuja they live like kings and they dash bundle of dollars to their Nigerian girlfriends. The same way our leaders loot and buy properties in Ghana and UK, same way Ghanaian politicians are doing.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 7:11am On Dec 09, 2012
EXPOSED: Top Gay Hangouts In Ghana
http://omgghana.com/exposed-top-gay-hangouts-in-ghana/

@perodola.... have u visit ur favorite site today? http://www.gayghana.org/ grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 7:16am On Dec 09, 2012
zumbigbo: Nigerians like to beat their chest for no reason. Proud of standing in a sewer wearing nice clothes. Listen, Ghana may be smaller in land mass and in population, however in terms of mentality. The mentality of peace, kinship and nationhood...they are a million miles in front of us. Which country has it's women traded everywhere from Gambia, Italy and Greece selling fish by the kg. Traded by our own people (self-slavery). Men willing to jump in an overgrown plastic bag to reach Lampedusa. There is no question or doubt. We get money but we get mouth!

na yo get sense pass. Don't mind those maggot-s! vulture-eating deluded lunatics! drugged in the ways of terminal insanity! real fuvckin maggot-s!
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 09, 2012
I just woke up and this trailer had me laughing like I overdosed on laughing gas... grin grin grin grin grin cry

You lot go hard on this website - and I think it's better to watch than get involved... So, I'm going to log off nl for a couple of weeks and enjoy the forum lowkey!! grin grin

Big ups to my chale(ghana) and naija brothers - you lot go hard in the paint!! grin

Babbababababbaba twenty-sixteen 2016!!!!! Chale!!! Bwahahahahahahahahhahahaha grin

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! GHOLLYWOOD IN ACTION!! HAHAHAHA.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rN1DMBQEuM
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Vykiano(m): 7:19am On Dec 09, 2012
SmoothLIFE:

If we are the joke then, you are the whole clown show grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You have Al Qaeda in the north of your country... Nuff said!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

U never see anyfin...jst lyk finBank...de are moving foward..

U can kip laff @ nigeria
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by elbinmanny(m): 7:21am On Dec 09, 2012
onila: ghana kiss kiss

still rulessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
In terms of cheap ashawo like u! Can't wait to get back to accra hehehehehehehehehehecheesycheesycheesy
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 7:22am On Dec 09, 2012
Red-Light:
EXPOSED: Top Gay Hangouts In Ghana
http://omgghana.com/exposed-top-gay-hangouts-in-ghana/

@perodola.... have u visit ur favorite site today? http://www.gayghana.org/ grin grin

Fuelish, smelly stinkin bastar-d! son of a pig-phucked bastar-d. you are hopelessly phucked. Confirmed GAY.. repent before

The faces of Nigerian gays
Gay Pastor, Rowland Olajide Macaulay,

One after the other, Nigerians who indulged in homosexuality with impunity narrate how they eventually opted for this illicit romantic escapade CHARLES ADINGUPU writes that as the government tries to clip their wings, they hid under veil of fundamental human right.

James Onuoha (real names withheld) a banker, is a product of both Western influences and the traditional cultures of Nigeria. Academically, he’s a Western, having acquired his first and second degrees in financial management in an American university at his prime. But emotionally, he is swayed by age old superstition and the traditions of his people.

When the time comes for him to get married, James bowed to family pressures, and chooses a girl from among his own Ibos, leaving his mistress of many years behind in Lagos. But the lucky bride, Obiagali, whom he finally chooses, is tied to the apron string of the primitive curse of the village gods. Undeterred by this chilling discovery, James, together with his wife to be, agreed to go through a curious and sinister ritual to secure her release so that they can marry. Ironically, at the climax of the purification exercise to extricate Obiagali from the grip of the village gods, she died in a mysterious circumstance.

Disappointed at the tragic death of his heart-throb, James was thrown into pensive mood. Two days after, he left the village unannounced to resume his work in Lagos. All appeal by his parents and kinsmen to take another girl in the village as replacement for a wife fell on deaf ear, rather, James opted to remain a bachelor. He ignores emissaries sent by his parents to rescind his decision to remain single despite the enormous wealth at his disposal.

Events happen so quickly in James’ new life. Just one day, he chances upon an old friend. After exchange of pleasantries, which revealed their new status, the friend invited James to a club party – gay club which he obliged.

That party changed James’ life as he gave in to overtures made at him by men lovers. Right from then on, James has a man lover, perhaps as an escape route to bury his ugly past.

Bad news, they say, spreads faster than disease. James has defined a life style for himself. He’s a gay – married to a fellow man. A kinsman who visited the village from Laos broke the news to James’ father.

“Have you heard?” he questions James’ father rhetorically.

“What is it, my son?”

“Your son, James is now married to a man in Lagos. He leaves with him in his house. Though, he tells people and neighbours that the young man is a friend. But he was kind enough to disclose the truth to me,” he said.

“Abomination!” the old man exclaimed in disbelief.

“So the story is true. For sometime now, my son, James has become a song for drunkards and a subject of whispering gossips at both the village square and beer parlour. See what city life has done to my son,” he lamented.

But James is just one of most Nigerians who indulged in this abysmal practice of homosexuality with impunity.

The story of Chinwe, a Nigerian lesbian based in Britain who flew into Nigeria to advocate the legalisation of homosexuality is still fresh in our minds. At the public hearing in Benin, Edo State, the self confessed Lesbian (Chinwe) wept profusely before the gathering why homosexuality should be enshrined in Nigeria’s constitution as a way of life and an infringement of their (homosexuals) fundamental human rights if their agitation is treated with levity.

Nigerians marvelled at the impudence and shamelessness of her face saving remarks. They variably winced under the biting sarcasm her comments elicited. But the last sentence, they found very exasperating as villianeous tongues of women in the vicinity lashed out with a sting that was too painful for her to bear.

Chinwe who was sandwiched by armed police officers, was taunted and teased but stood her ground.

Also, a male popular Nigerian musician was reportedly caught in the act with a renowned male entertainer. Though, the musician refuted the story, threatened to sue the newspaper for defamation of character, however, buried his head in shame when photographs, showing his clandestine affair were published days after the story was reported. That singular publication, however, sealed the lips of the musician and hairy entertainer lover.

John Amaechi, a basketball player in the NBA made a revelation of the plight of gay athletes in major league sports. In his book, titled, Man in the middle, Amaechi exposes the institutionalised homophobia inherent in the hyper-masculine world by American professional athletes.

Though, his exposure was greeted with avalanche of criticisms, but Ameachi was undeterred as he went ahead to openly discussed LGBT issues as well as encouraging other gay athletes to pursue their dreams irrespective of their shameful life-style.

These days, Nigerians who indulged in the illicit practice no longer operate under cover. They make bold to demonstrate their gayness by trying to initiate unsuspecting Nigerians into their fold.

Reverend Rowland Olajide Macaulay is a Nigerian Apostle of gay. His nefarious activities and a gay church was exclusively reported by Saturday Vanguard barely a month ago.

His church called House of Rainbow, was located at No. 36/36 Yakoyo Street, Ojodu Berger, Lagos and has become an abode for established gays and initiates.

According to the gay man of God, “my church is a voice of the younger generation of citizens, activists and diaspora, and our collective belief in a more progressive Nigeria. They are afraid of our growing influence as we gather allies not just from the West, a people that are not afraid but powerful and resilient.”

“Religion,” he observed, is a backbone to life in Nigeria, so, we all want to go to church. But we don’t want to lie to God about who we are.”

Macaulay who established his House of Rainbow in 2006 where he openly held Sunday services in an hotel hall in Lagos, decorated in rainbow colours however abandoned the church after a public backslash which culminated in manhandling of his members. He fled to the UK after he received death threats from unknown persons.

But Saturday Vanguard’s investigation shows that the man is back on the trenches. This year, he has recruited a small team which includes among others his local leaders in Lagos.

But for Mrs Josephine Adebayo being a lesbian was a choice she made following the neglect of her husband’s nonchalant attitude towards her.

Narrating her ordeal to Saturday Vanguard at her Victoria Island residence, Mrs Adebayo said lesbianism has offered her the romance the husband denies her.

“You may not belief it except you try it, lesbianism is more intriguing than most people thought. Though, I was hesitant to accept it when one of my good friends initially talked me into it. But today, I’ve every course to be grateful to her. Besides, my lover woman is so good at it,” she confesses.

A 21 year-old man, Adisa was almost lynched recently at Amukoko, a suburb in Lagos for sodomising teenagers for rituals. According to residents in the area, Adisa who was reverend as a man of God was caught in the act with one of the teenage boys in the area but he escaped through his back door. Also, a Nigerian gay was reported in one of the social medias as being married to a German lawyer and later divorced him.

Okechukwu, another Nigerian gay is currently operating a gay entertainment company in Abia State. Okechukwu however, disclosed that the main preoccupation of his company is to provide gay dancers and entertainment services for private parties and business functions.

But Anthonia Okorodudu (not real names) said she was introduced into lesbianism in a girls’ `, secondary school in Ughelli, Delta State.

According to her, the senior students usually had them as bunk-mates only to start fumbling with them when night falls. “At a time, the exercise was disgusting. First, I can’t imagine a fellow woman kissing and dipping her finger into my virgina as well as fumbling with my breast,” she said.

Today, Anthonia who later graduated in lesbianism has become mistress in the game.

“I’ve introduced many other notable women who suffer marital problems into the game. I must confess that they are enjoying it. Though, it’s a personal life style, hence the identities of such persons cannot be easily disclosed,” she said.

But Ethel who also attended an only girls secondary school in Enugu attested to this fact.

According to Ethel, “sometimes, your lover can ditch and abandons you in the cold. Under such circumstance, we insert candle into our virgina to get the desired erotic satisfaction. “You know, the edge of a candle stick looks more like a male’s organ. But there is a way of going about this,” Ethel reveals.

Similarly, Andrew Adewusi who attended an only Boys Secondary School in the North, said boys indulged in all manners of acts to derive erotic maximum satisfaction.

Till date, most of those boys who were caught in the act of gay in school refused to dump the illicit act. They are already neck deep in it,” he said.

Common features of

homosexuals

Though they are not easy to be identified but they possess peculiar traits which set them apart from ordinary persons.

Just like gigoloes, men who indulge in the act are generally fashionable and possess the carriage of a woman.

They are usually meticulous of their looks. Some of them wear ear-rings, fanciful plaited wrist watch and some finger rings.

Also, some of them use make-up as eye pencil and even apply lip-sticks.

They use feminine voice (emotional) whenever they are making overtures.

What thrills them in the fellow men, is guys with robust back side.

For Lesbians

Some of them prefer to look like a Tom-Boy. They dress like men but at the same time, stay away from men. Often times, they go in pairs and belong to one social club or the other.

They are usually society women who are into big time business. Musicians and politicians fall prey to such advances.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 7:25am On Dec 09, 2012
@petrolcoins... u have nothing to offer again... go and bring more of ur kind ... am capable of taken on 10million ghanaians at once.... ur IQ and swag is to low for me
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Chinwem(f): 7:26am On Dec 09, 2012
Ghana is NOT a mess...its still a shining beacon of democracy

That was an isolated incident and probably the worst (one of the worst things that happened-the other one had to do with burnt ballot papers at ablekuma north constituency which delayed things a bit-police already made 3 arrests over this matter)

As you can see from the pics, a lot of them are in white or tying white bands around their necks and NOT in party colours.....if you ve watched the videoS the chants of protesters are "WE WANT PEACE!!" They are generally peaace loving and it shows. These were peaceful proteSts albiet with large crowds

Overall, they managed to mantain a serene atmosphere even though voting was extended for 24hourS....

That Dzorwulu incident was infront of a collation centre that the EC had given a private company the contract to help them with, people were not informed so they mistook it for rigging after they saw party agents coming in and out

If thiS was in some other country I m sure we would be talking about death toll by now for such a close election

I still commend Ghana......beacon of democracy

Please, somebody tell me what our very own OBASANJO is doing in the offices of Ghanas electoral commission

Is he there as an external observer?

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by elbinmanny(m): 7:31am On Dec 09, 2012
Umunede: why do u keep repeating this? Nigeria has passed law to ban gay even when the western world threatened us with withdrawal of aids and loans. But ur govt quickly backed off from passing the same law when they were threatened because de lack self will and cannot survive without foreigh facilities. So which country is more gay then?
They can't cos most of them like petrodolla were conceived in brothels and raised by bi-sexual foster fathers gringringringrincheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Burger01(m): 7:37am On Dec 09, 2012
And they say Ghana is peaceful, no election rigging could ever find its way to Ghana, no this no that. Oh please!
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by zoomman(m): 7:40am On Dec 09, 2012
I know ds will generate into a whole lots of controversy nd exchange of blows nd hatred thru Expressions. We guys r brodas we shudnt let just a little misunderstanding come btw us.Everybody has his or her own challenges. Exchanges brutal words is not d solution. G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ Bless Nigeria. G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ Bless Ghana, G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ bless West Africa, G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ bless Africa. 1 love pple
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by onatisi(m): 7:43am On Dec 09, 2012
this is the best and most peaceful election i have ever seen.thumbs up to ghana ,i think nigeria and nigerians have a lot to learn from ghana and ghanians about how to conduct election and how to behave .for the very first time in my life i really wanted to be a politician.and come to think about it biometric verification machines was used for the first time which TOTALLY TOTALLY ABSOLUTELY ELIMINATED RIGGING AND MULTIPLE VOTING.the conduct of ghanians during this election has been peaceful nd not to sound too religious let me say their composure has been heavenly.i have enjoyed all the campaign and everything.i wish nigeria can learn from ghana .but still that desnt change my stand and stance that ghanians are dumb nd stupid especially those on this site

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 7:54am On Dec 09, 2012
el bin manny:
They can't cos most of them like petrodolla were conceived in brothels and raised by bi-sexual foster fathers gringringringrincheesycheesycheesycheesy

Trust me being raised in a brothel is like heaven compared with being raised in that bvllshit country. Only God can deliver you and your countrymen from terminal insanity. Fvckin gay!

Chei, 160 million den of armed robbers, prosti-tutes, ritualists, 419ners, rapists, terrorists, corrupt, evil tardz, demented goats….. your country is a complete joke grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by leboss6(m): 7:57am On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

Having to argue with a confirmed GAY is a real hard, you know.

I am talking about how liberians rebels massacred your ill-equipped,poorly-trained boys scouts.. so, soldiers.. and you are talking about america and Iraq? fuckin sub-human beast.

I guess you don't know the only reason ECOMOG successed in Liberia was because of Ghanaian leadership? who was the first commander of ecomog forces in liberia? modafaka!

Ogbeni this ur Gay tales have become so stale and boring .......if u don't have anything else to say ..and with facts and Figures too Kindly and respectably Shut da F:uck up.......abi kilode gan
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by bittyend(m): 8:00am On Dec 09, 2012
Chinwem: Ghana is NOT a mess...its still a shining beacon of democracy

That was an isolated incident and probably the worst (one of the worst things that happened-the other one had to do with burnt ballot papers at ablekuma north constituency which delayed things a bit-police already made 3 arrests over this matter)

As you can see from the pics, a lot of them are in white or tying white bands around their necks and NOT in party colours.....if you ve watched the videoS the chants of protesters are "WE WANT PEACE!!" They are generally peaace loving and it shows. These were peaceful proteSts albiet with large crowds

Overall, they managed to mantain a serene atmosphere even though voting was extended for 24hourS....

That Dzorwulu incident was infront of a collation centre that the EC had given a private company the contract to help them with, people were not informed so they mistook it for rigging after they saw party agents coming in and out

If thiS was in some other country I m sure we would be talking about death toll by now for such a close election

I still commend Ghana......beacon of democracy

Please, somebody tell me what our very own OBASANJO is doing in the offices of Ghanas electoral commission

Is he there as an external observer?

Posted like a true ibo prostitute. Ghana dudes are slamming your country but you're on the same thread praising those burnt mofos.

Petrodolla, how much do y'all pay for cheap naija sluts in ghana? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by losak9111(m): 8:01am On Dec 09, 2012
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by elbinmanny(m): 8:03am On Dec 09, 2012
An Asaamankese Magistrate Court has remanded a pastor for alleged sodomy.

The 34-year-old pastor James Aryee of the Twelve Apostles Church was arraigned before court on Tuesday for allegedly forcibly having unnatural sex with a 14-year old boy at Obinim Da near Asaamankese in the in the Eastern Region. He will reappear in court on November 22, 2011.

The elder brother of the victim whose name has been withheld said that the victim got paralyzedtongue about three weeks ago and the pastor was invited by the family to come and heal him.

He continued that Pastor Aryee requested that the boy be allowed to sleep in his house (Pastor Aryee’s house) for final purification.cheesycheesycheesy

According to him that was when the pastor allegedly sodomised his younger brother.

He said that they reported the incident to the police and the pastor was arrested.

The Asamankese District Police Commander DSP Yahaya Muchiraru confirmed the incident to Adom News.

He said that Pastor Aryee initially denied the allegation but later accepted that he tried having an affair with the 14-year-old boy, but was quick to add that he could not penetrate him as reported.

Meanwhile, medical reports available to Adom News from Asaamankese Government Hospital, signed by Dr. Antwi revealed tenderness around the perianal region as well as the anal orifice (the external opening at the end of the anal canal) of the boy.??

It also indicates weakness of the anal sphincter line (muscle that surrounds the anus).

That pastor must be petrodolla's elder brother
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Popowaa: 8:08am On Dec 09, 2012
Red-Light:
but not this fuglyyyyyyyy... jeez... i use to think somali are the ugliest skinny people until i see Ghanians embarassed lipsrsealed
just because u saw a couple of ghanaians doesnt mean de whole ghanaian population re ugly.come check de ladies they lack nothing.from asses to boob.afterall not all nigeria re handsome and beautiful
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by leboss6(m): 8:08am On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

Trust me being raised in a brothel is like heaven compared with being raised in that bvllshit country. Only God can deliver you and your countrymen from terminal insanity. Fvckin gay!

Chei, 160 million den of armed robbers, prosti-tutes, ritualists, 419ners, rapists, terrorists, corrupt, evil tardz, demented goats….. your country is a complete joke grin grin grin grin
Wowwwwww so u really were raised in a Brothel........well that aint ur fault ........at least u are being truthful about it......
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 09, 2012
@petrol, you seem to know about naija. It goes to show thatour country has a vibrant media which means we know all that happens here. But we cannot say the same for yours. Our media is more extensive, more vibrant more objective and far more reaching and you know it! I know you wish it were different but thats how it is. Hating us cannot make you be in our shoes. Watch closely and learn from us. It is only then you can be like us and do "even greater things". Talking about unrest. Are there no inter ethnic clashes in the north of ghana? Why are there 7000 ghana refugees in togo?
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Clemzy16(m): 8:16am On Dec 09, 2012
So Ghana has joined the list of african countries that rig elections?! NICE.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by elbinmanny(m): 8:18am On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

Now I understand where u got the hate for naija from! Was it heavenly watching our igbo hustlers hitting your mama's kpomo while she screams to get a 50 naira equivalent of the cedi?? May she used to send u on errands so u won't get an erection while watching grin
Sorry dude your hate is psychological and u need to see a psychiatrist to help tame your " post brothel trauma" cos there is no permanent cure for u cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by ismhab(m): 8:20am On Dec 09, 2012
There will be "kare jini biri jini" since the father of rigging mr. General obasanjo is there to rig.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply)

Ghana Bans Spending In Foreign Currencies, Makes Cedi Sole Legal Tender / Thousands Take To The Streets Of Paris To Protest Soaring Prices / Zimbabwe Adopts Chinese Yuan As Official Legal Tender In Exchange For $40m Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.